Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 62

Author Topic: (SG) Bizarre Slime: CROSS COUNTER!  (Read 68720 times)

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
Re: Bizarre Slime [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #225 on: December 01, 2013, 08:48:20 pm »

Last one.
Crack-a-lack-a

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 01, 2013, 08:51:37 pm »

"I'm not sure, I hadn't thought that far ahead yet. I only found out I was coming here yesterday...Was it yesterday? It feels like it's been a lot longer.
"This tea is delicious, by the way."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 01, 2013, 08:57:34 pm »

I hope to master my magicks so as to help the people of this horrible horrible world.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 01, 2013, 09:12:46 pm »

╞════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡

"I'm not sure, I hadn't thought that far ahead yet. I only found out I was coming here yesterday...Was it yesterday? It feels like it's been a lot longer. This tea is delicious, by the way." You say with a smile.

Elwen laughs a small bit before taking a sip of her teeth.
 "Thank you." She says.

"So, Violet, you are a Runic user..?" She questions, sipping her tea again.
 "Yes." You respond, sipping the Earl Gray tea.
Dereka sips her tea, seeming to visibly shake. Suddenly she spills her tea onto her purple blouse. She yelps in pain as the hot tea spills on her, raising her hand. She moves her hand off her face, and you notice that almost half of her face is completely scarred -- Burn tissue, it looks like.
 "Dereka!?" Elwen looks over to her, rushing over. She accidentally bumps into their bunk bed. Elwen kneels down.
Dereka gasps and covers her face again. Elwen lets out a sigh and places her hand on Dereka's shoulder.

Dereka changes her shirt and you get back to tea.

(Ask about Dereka's burn)
(Ask Elwen about herself)
(Ask Dereka about herself)

Character Information
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 01, 2013, 09:17:11 pm »

Let's go with the third option.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 01, 2013, 09:19:26 pm »

Let's go with the third option.
Yeah, then we may find out without pressuring her.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 02, 2013, 08:00:19 pm »

"So, Dereka, please tell me about yourself." You ask, sipping your tea in a civilized manner.
 "Oh, U- Uh...." She makes out, visibly shaking again.
Elwen simply watches.
 "I- I, uhm, I'm 13..? And, uh..." She says, twiddling her fingers together.
Well, that sure was a lot of information. Suddenly, the sound of knocking is heard behind the door.
 "Oh my, I wonder who that could be..?" Elwen asks herself, getting up from her pillow. She walks over to the door, opening it.
Oh god. It's Aeko.
 Aeko bows.
 "Konichiwa, Elwen-Sama." Aeko says, although you initially thought that she was going to ruin everything. Wait, Aeko's Japanese?
 "Please, come in." Elwen says, motioning for Aeko to take a seat.
The party of three is now a party of four. Aeko sits down onto a red pillow and Elwen serves her tea.
Aeko thanks her and calmly sips her tea. This is strange, you didn't expect such civility from Aeko, a Werewolf.
 "So, Violet." Aeko says.
 "Hm?" You respond, sipping your tea.
 "I hear word that you are competing in the COLORS contest." She says, looking towards you.
 "Ah, yes, I am." You respond.
 "If you need any assistance from me involving runes, then I will be more than glad to help." She says, causing you to remember her deoxygenation rune.
 "But in all seriousness. Violet, I need your help," Aeko says.
 "M- My brother is in serious trouble... He went on some kind of mission to retrieve this grimoire-thing, and hasn't came back in 2 days. I'm really worried." She says, looking down in despair.

Help her?

Character Information

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 02, 2013, 08:01:30 pm »

Fuck yeah! She's not in the colors contest we seem so I don't see why not.
Crack-a-lack-a

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 02, 2013, 08:49:33 pm »

Help, even if she is in the Colors contest.
Sig

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 02, 2013, 09:43:01 pm »

"Yes." You say, eager to help a friend in need.

The two of you thank Elwen and Dereka, and leave the room.
You two begin to walk down the hallway until Aeko stops.
She turns towards you, her head down and furry ears drooped down.
 "T- Thank you, again." She says, turning back.

The two of you call a cab and make way towards where Aeko says her brother went.
-----
October 16th, 5:31 PM -- Unknown location
 The cab comes to a stop on a medium sized floating island, then drives off. Aeko walks out with you. The island is a jungle-type, with strange species of flora and fauna. In fact, it was a part of the Amazon rain forest before it got dis-grounded. The dis-grounding caused the life on the island to change due to natural selection and all kinds of unusual organisms now live on it.

Aeko and you chop through some heavy shrubbery and come across a large stone structure. It has a statue of some unknown man, and an open iron portcullis marks the entrance, covered in rubble and mossy stone bricks.
Aeko, after a few seconds of hesitation, goes inside. You follow her.

The main room is dark, with some old bones in the corner. A single path marks the end of the room, where a detailed arch hangs above the stone brick gate.
 "My brother, Kuran, went in here two days ago to retrieve a mysterious object known as 'The Grimoire of Specters'. I- I haven't heard from his since." Aeko explains as she walks down the dark hall with you.
Aeko raises her hand and a small rune on it begins to glow a blue. A magelight conjures in her hand, illuminating the dark hall.

You watch the floor where Aeko's stepping, because she's taking lead. Suddenly you notice a pressure plate which she triggers. You hear something of a rope snapping and you jump on her, pulling you and Aeko down to the rough stone ground. Suddenly a large saw blade comes flying out a crevice carved into the rock.

"S- Shit... Thanks." Aeko says, dusting her jeans off.
The two of you continue, brushing your way past a couple of vines hanging in the ceiling. Suddenly you feel a strange presence shock through you, sending a deep shiver down your spine.
You stop, your eyes widening.
 "V- Violet?" Aeko says with a concerned look, stopping.
 "T- This feeling... There is something evil in here..." You say as you shake. You muster your senses back and continue forward. The evil aura still lingers in your body. It feels strange, like your soul is being pulled from your body...

It's spooky and eerie. This feeling drenching your mind, and the darkness ahead. It feels like you're going to be jumped by a skeleton dog from Dark Souls...

You and Aeko eventually stumble upon a large circular room with a wooden spiral staircase marking the middle. In the center a large marble platform sits there, with what seems to be many rows of chairs circling around it. You and Aeko step down an aisle to the center platform.

Suddenly, a dark purple barrier is materialized between the platform and the rows of seats, preventing you from getting out.
The evil aura spikes through you. You channel energy into your Phoenix Blaster rune, and the pistol is conjured into your hand with a display of fire. Aeko positions herself into a combat stance.

"Show yourself!" You demand, speaking into the darkness.
A purple mist slowly appears around you inside the barrier, then collects itself. A purple figure of a large face with no body, but hands, is shaped.

The strange mist swings it's fist towards you from the side! You quickly dodge behind you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Combat Information
Enemies: ??? [???]

===
You: -[100 HP], [Full Magic Power]
Aeko: - [Healthy]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Information

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 02, 2013, 09:53:57 pm »

The dis-grounding caused the life on the island to change due to natural selection and all kinds of unusual organisms now live on it.
Ow.

Toss an explosive cube at the figure. Begin sketching a large wind rune on the floor, hoping to disperse it.
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 03, 2013, 08:41:04 pm »

Toss an explosive cube at the figure. Begin sketching a large wind rune on the floor, hoping to disperse it.
+1

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 03, 2013, 08:46:58 pm »

Try
+1
+1 Aeko try to quickly make a Rune that will glow the closer you get to the energy signature of this thing, we need to find its lair.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 03, 2013, 09:10:23 pm »

You channel energy into the rune on your back hand, and conjure an explosive cube. You toss it towards the strange purple mist. The mist disperses, but quickly regathers.
 "Ag Urainasin op fuann" The mist's raspy voice states in an ancient language.
 "Violet, what is that thing?" Aeko asks.
 "I don't know!" You yell out, your Pheonix blaster in hand.
 "I think I can disperse it, but I need time! Distract him!" You suggest, pointing your finger to form your rune writing utensil.
Aeko's right hand glows a dark grey color, and a large cylindrical, glowing grey object appears wrapped around her hands. She takes aim towards the mist and fires a chained spear towards it.
You kneel down and begin to write a simple rune of gust. You draw the aspects Potentia as well as Aer.

Aeko is fighting with the mist thing, and you're done with the rune.
You place both your hands on the rune and channel energy.

A large gust of wind is created in the center of the rune, and blows the mist out the barrier. It passes through the dark purple walls and vaporizes.
 "Close one." Aeko remarks, dusting her jeans off.
You nod and the two of you descend into the spiral staircase.
The strange evil feeling still lurks in you. You don't know why only you can feel it and not Aeko. You haven't heard of this happening to anyone else, ever.

You and Aeko descend further into the dungeon, passing through hallways and avoiding deadly booby traps.

---
 You two come across a large, long room with columns sprouting a few yards from the side walls. Large stairs go down from where you are down to the end of the room, which appears to have a large throne with a skeleton on it. If you've played video games, if you see a skeleton on a throne, you know something's going to happen. As you squint, you notice the body of... Kuran. Aeko's brother.

"K- Kuran..?" Aeko says, stopping. Her eyes widen and she starts sprinting towards the throne.
 "Kuran!" She screams, tears coming from her eyes.
You sprint behind her. The strange feeling is getting stronger as you get closer to the throne.

She jumps down to her brother's body, immediately checking his pulse.
Aeko looks towards you, tears literally shedding down her face.
 "V- Violet, h- he's...." She musters. She's shaking.

He looks dead. But... You have a strange feeling. You think he's not dead, but in a coma. It's unusual how you can feel it, but not her. You may want to check with the school doctor after this.

What do you do?

Character Information
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 09:20:11 pm by PrivateNomad »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 03, 2013, 11:15:22 pm »

"Aeko. Listen. He's still alive, and he should be able to wake up if we can take him to some healers. Grab his legs, we're taking him back to the school. Okay?"
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 62