Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 62

Author Topic: (SG) Bizarre Slime: CROSS COUNTER!  (Read 67873 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: Bizarre Slime [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #375 on: December 13, 2013, 06:44:52 pm »

Scout

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 13, 2013, 08:41:18 pm »

AWP. We already have the pistol for if we need rapid fire.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 13, 2013, 08:46:24 pm »

Good point. (People agreeing on the internet. This forum is a crime against nature. :P)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 13, 2013, 10:07:28 pm »

Good point. (People agreeing on the internet. This forum is a crime against nature. :P)
This was your first clue?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 13, 2013, 11:10:36 pm »

╞════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡

You deeply visualize the good ol' AWP, an immensely powerful sniper rifle. You've played Counter-Strike so many times, it just immediately pops into your head. You fall into a trance and begin to build it's enchantment of electricity.
 Shortly after you fall out your trance and begin to draw the rune that will summon it. You write it on your left thigh. You don't want to write too many runes on one hand because it gets harder the more runes are on a body part.
 "Vocet Vasa!" You yell as you channel energy into your rune. It illuminates with a blue light and a large scoped rifle materializes into your hands with electric arcs shooting out. You take swift aim towards a far-away lamp and fire a shot which blasts with electric power. The shot pierces the lamp and causes it to blow it's bulb.

You breathe in deeply, and massage your forehead. This is putting a lot of strain, and it's giving you a headache. You dispel your Shock Shot and rest for a bit. You lay your head back on the couch. You can't help but close your eyes as the soothing feeling of slumber overcomes you.

===
 "Violet... Violet...?" You faintly hear someone call out to you with a feminine voice. Briefly after you feel a poke in your shoulder. Opening your eyes, you take in the image of one of your cousins, Lydia.
 "Urragh...." You groan as you slowly wake up. You let out a sigh as you rub your puffed up hair, and ask her "What time is it?"
 "Uh, 10 til' 9." Lydia says as she brings her wrist to her eyes, taking short note of the time with her watch.
Wait.
FUCK, YOUR LATE FOR SCHOOL! IT'S MONDAY!
You sprint out after saying goodbye to your uncle and quickly write a rune of Volito.
 "Wingardium Leviosa!" You chant as you begin to float. You don't really need to even say that, but you like Harry Potter.
Gaining momentum, you hitch a ride on the bottom of a near-by hover car before the spell wears off. Ah, this is nice, nothing like non-consensual transportation...

===
You eventually reach Promas and you slide your uniform on quickly and get to second period. You run into the tower and kick the door open to class.
 "And that is the cure to can- Oh, hey Violet." Ms. Ibarzaki says as she interrupts her own lecture to address you.
 "Apologies." You say as you take your seat.
 "Well, uh, class is about to end in 10 minutes, so uh, just talk for the remainder of the period." She says as she walks towards her desk. The harpy woman sits down and begins to grade papers.
Janice appears to be making her pencil fly up and down with her magic, until she slams it down causing to to shatter in millions of sharp pieces. Adrian is boxing with some girl as he summons a large magic fist and socks her in the torso, propelling her into the other side of the room. Dereka sits in the corners with her head down as always and Spectris appears to be playing with a creature that floats in the air, and resembles a tiny ghost. This leaves you thinking if she can manipulate souls like necromancy. She is a ghost, so it may be natural to her or something. It also lingers in your mind what magic Tia even uses.
Katherine appears to be absent.

Who should you talk to?
Askari -- Yuki-Onna
Aeko -- Werewolf
Dereka -- Elf Girl
Ulga -- Loud Cyclops
Max -- Boar guy
Adrian -- Hornet guy
Janice -- Dulluhan friend
Tia -- Tiny fairy
Spectris -- Ghost girl
Ms. Ibarzaki -- Harpy Teacher

Character Information
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 13, 2013, 11:45:21 pm »

We have a shock rifle, just like unreal tournament!
Crack-a-lack-a

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 13, 2013, 11:46:43 pm »

"Play nice, Adrian. Don't make me come over there."

Hm...I suggest we talk to Spectris.
Sig

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Talking to Spectris
« Reply #382 on: December 14, 2013, 12:00:32 am »

You approach Spectris, and she suddenly grabs your arm and pulls you out the classroom against your will.
An enraged look swallows her face.
 "You... Your aura is off the charts. You're a necromancer!" She says, while still attempting to speak in a hushed tone as she usually does.
Spectris is a ghost, so she probably has connections to souls around and other undead things, so it's only natural she despises the manipulation of them, even though you suspect she does the same.

(Tell the truth about not knowing jack about necromancy, she could guide you.)
(Deny, if word gets out you could be arrested.)

Character Information

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Talking to Spectris
« Reply #383 on: December 14, 2013, 12:03:09 am »

She probably knows what she's talking about; deceit digs us in further. Confess.
Sig

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Talking to Spectris
« Reply #384 on: December 14, 2013, 12:18:41 am »

She probably knows what she's talking about; deceit digs us in further. Confess.
+1
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 14, 2013, 12:23:33 am »

You let out a sigh and start to tell your story about how you learned about the dark art..

-
 "Y- You should have killed that necromancer when you have the chance..." She says as you notice a tear fall from her eye.
 "I'm sorry, but he was very powerful. I could have died." You respond as you lean against the stone wall, letting out a sigh.
 "S- So... You haven't used it yet..?" She asks as her eyes widen.
 "Yes." You say, your gaze meeting the white ghost's.
Her look shapes into an emotion of relief.
 "May I ask a question..?" You ask.
 "Uh, Shoot."
 "Don't you technically use necromancy? Why don't you corrupt?" You ask.
 "Think of it as this way... I use something known as 'Passive Necromancy'. Think of evil necromancy as forcing and manipulating souls to fulfill your desires. Think of my way as, say... Guiding them and leading the souls. It doesn't have a negative effect on you or the souls." She explains. This topic seems to intrigue you. You guess this way necromancy won't 'corrupt' you, and you can have a positive mind too.
Then again...
It would also reduce the power of your necromancy drastically.
 "The treatment of souls and the dead that way is pure cruelty..." She says, making you wonder how she came into this world, since souls can't 'turn' into ghosts like that.

(Passive Necromancy, Let Spectris teach you)
(Evil Necromancy, Let Lord Harkas teach you)

Character Information

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 14, 2013, 12:31:26 am »

Passive.

We have other magic abilities anyway.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 14, 2013, 12:59:08 am »

"I swear on my honor, I will not use necromancy for the evil treatment of souls." You say as you genuflect in front of her.
 "Good. I can start teaching you tomorrow." She says when a smile appears on her face and she heads out in the hall. You walk back into the classroom and retrieve your stuff.
-
Your just about at the bottom of the tower when you hear a masculine voice call out behind you.
 "Yo... Violet, isn't it..?" The male voice calls out behind you. After a short moment of thinking, you know who it is. It's Johan.

(Turn around and blast his face with fire to foil his pre-emptive strike if he's even a COLOR and if he's even planning one.)
(Turn around and start normal conversation)
(Ignore him)

Character Information

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 14, 2013, 09:22:33 am »

Turn around with your Shock Shot ready but don't fire unless provoked.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 14, 2013, 10:09:03 am »

Allow him to speak to us. Phoenix Blaster at the ready.
Also don't forget to put our "Replace Air with nothingness" rune in he spoiler
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 62