Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 62

Author Topic: (SG) Bizarre Slime: CROSS COUNTER!  (Read 68834 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: Bizarre Slime [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #405 on: December 14, 2013, 09:40:50 pm »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 14, 2013, 10:10:56 pm »

╞════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡

You look around the room for Tia. She's so damn small, it's hard to see her. After around two minutes of looking you see her looking around for a pencil.
 "Violet! Boy, am I glad to see you!" The small fairy says in glee as she flies around, leaving fairy dust trailing along.
 "Let's work, girl." You say. The two of you nod in agreement and set to work.

In front of you is a sheet of paper pertaining to the topic of World History of Magic. You write yours and Tia's name and set to work.
1.) In what monster was magic first discovered in?
You write down 'The Cockatrice'. A very long time ago, strange cases of people turning to stone appeared and they discovered the cockatrice and researched it.
2.) Who was the first wizard to create and use Siphon magic?
You write 'Gregory Harthell'. He researched magic and it's properties to discover Siphon magic.

3.) Who was the first wizard to create and use Runic magic?
You know this one by heart. You write down 'Jebediah H. Eranis', the man who researched physical sciences and magic and discovered the runic magics.

4.) Who was the first wizard to create and use Sound magic?
Damnit, this one's harder. Uh... You know it was a woman. Ah! That's it. You quickly write down 'Denia Juraburnich'. She was a Ukranian who was an avid Acoustic Guitarist and a scientist who was interested in magic and music, and eventually developed Magic Vibrational Resonance, which could create powerful sound waves using magic and a catalyst, such as an instrument.

5.) Who formulated the Law of Transverse Magic?
Werner Oregus. The Law of Transverse Magic explains how mages can control energies and convert it into different forms.

6.) Who proposed the system of Magical Aspects?
You jot down 'Ruranicusifus Gregorianunusalum'. That was the most difficult name to remember in your life, you have no idea why he would even have a fucking name like that. But none the less, he's important because he formulated the system of magical aspects.

7.) What was the most magic-industrialized nation after it's discovery?
Egypt. They discovered numerous practical applications of magic and used it.

--
Tia turns the paper in to Mr. Stark, who seems pleased that you're the first one to turn it in.
 "Psst... Pssst! Violet, yo'!" You hear a voice call out to you from behind. You turn and see Adrian the Hornet guy, who's working with Max the boar.
 "What?" You ask the usually-aggressive hornet.
 "What's number 5...?" He asks, his black and yellow fuz brushing against his chair as he keeps himself faced towards. Max looks towards you as well, eager to hear the answer.

Character Information
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 10:19:23 pm by PrivateNomad »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 14, 2013, 10:14:32 pm »

Wergus Orener
No success for those who cheat.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 14, 2013, 10:31:10 pm »

Wergus Orener
No success for those who cheat.
+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 14, 2013, 11:53:34 pm »

"It's Wergus Orener." You deceive, looking back to Tia.
 "Knew it. Appreciate it..." Adrian says as he writes it down.
 "What's number 6..?" He asks, breaking the silence.
 "Uhm, Ruranicusifus Gregorianunusalum." You say to Adrian's surprise. Please don't ask how to spell it, please don't ask how to-
 "How you spell that?" Adrian asks.
God damnit.
 "His first name is R-U-R-A-N-I-C-U-S-I-F-U-S." You say.
 "What was the fourth one..?"
 "H."
 "And every one after that..?"
This is gonna' take a while. You eventually break and just give him the wrong spelling. You look towards Tia who's giggling under her breath. You let out a sigh and lean back. You spot Janice leaning over the back of your chair. She smiles and waves.
 "Nice job on that fight! Everyone saw it!" She says as she kneels down next  to your table.
 "Thanks." You respond.
 "I'd hold your breath on the vote today, though, and for the rest of the week too." She says.
 "Why is that..?" You ask.
 "Cause of the human boy you just fought. EVERYBODY's gonna' vote for him, you know that." She explains.
 "Which is why I have to fix that." You say.
 "But how?" Tia joins in.
 "By ruining his reputation." Janice proposes.
 "And how might we do that?" You ask with your attention fixated on Janice.

"You could try a Deformis Potion." Says a voice behind you. You catch gaze of Mr. Stark towering above you. Your teacher is giving you advice on how to terrorize a student, excellent.
 "Uh, what's that, Mr. Stark?" Tia asks.
 "A potion that makes it's victim unbearable to look at. Very powerful stuff." Mr. Stark explains as he stands still over them, his eyes a pale yellow.
 "Where would we get that..?" Janice asks as she looks up to Mr. Stark.
 "Ask Ms. Celeria. She's a nasty woman, but she's a master when it comes to potions." Mr. Stark says as he ponders for a moment.

"Now we shouldn't be too hasty here..." You say.
 "Well, this is the COLORS contest, Violet. We kinda need to be hasty." Janice remarks.
 "Hmm, I suppose so," You respond while you ponder for a viable solution.

Character Information

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 15, 2013, 12:01:15 am »

"Uhm, Ruranicusifus Gregorianunusalum." You say to Adrian's surprise.
Why didn't we lie on that one, too?

And we should really try to play this right. We shouldn't be tearing down our opponents, we should be using our natural charm and charisma to convince people to vote for us.
Actually, given how fast we've made friends, even with shy Dereka, that could work.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: December 15, 2013, 09:26:49 am »

"Uhm, Ruranicusifus Gregorianunusalum." You say to Adrian's surprise.
Why didn't we lie on that one, too?

And we should really try to play this right. We shouldn't be tearing down our opponents, we should be using our natural charm and charisma to convince people to vote for us.
Actually, given how fast we've made friends, even with shy Dereka, that could work.
Or or... we could kick so much ass that the vote doesn't matter >: ). Also, we lied about the spelling.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 15, 2013, 10:07:44 am »

"Then again, I should play this smart. Use my charm and intelligence to gain the student's favor." You propose.
 "Yes, that would indeed work. However, you must also play offensively if you want a chance against the other opponents." Mr. Stark suggests
 "Yeah, there are five other contestants. Wonder who those could be?" Janice says.
 "Well, there is Johan and sound mage and Katherina a runic witch. Got no idea on the others." You say.
 "Either way, we need to step up our game." Tia says.
 "Our game?" You ask.
 "Yeah, we're in this together, right? We can help you." Janice adds.
 "Sure, thanks guys." You respond.
Mr. Stark nods to you. "Just remember to do your best." He states as he walks off.

Mr. Stark claps his hand once when he moves to the front of the classroom.
 "Alrighty' class, just remember to study for the upcoming test Wednesday!" He announces.
 "Class is adjourned." He states as he motions towards the door.

You walk down the stairs of the Terra tower with Janice and Tia.
 "What are you doing for Halloween, Violet?" Janice asks as she looks towards you. Ah yes, it is nearing that time.
 "I have no idea. Doesn't Promas hold a big celebration?" You remark as you stroll down the staircase.
 "Yeah, I think so. It's super spooky though." Tia adds.
The image of that spider molests your mind, "...Trust me, I've seen spooky." You state as you, Tia, and Janice reach the bottom and prepare to head out.

"See you later, Violet." Tia says as she flies off, leaving a trail of fairy dust as she goes.
 "Yeah, see you sometime." Janice says as she parts way. You begin to walk towards the Aqua tower.

You head up to the top where Master Aquarius's class is. You open the blue metal door and walk inside. Your rune master isn't in here..?
!
Suddenly you're slapped in the face by a whip made out of water. You yelp in pain and dive forward. Your master shakes her head as she comes out the dark corner of the room.
 "Truly disappointing, Violet. You must be alert at ALL times!" Aquarius instructs, waving her finger around.
You let out a sigh and rub your cheek.
 "Hello, master..." You murmur as you take your seat. Only a few other students are here.
 "Alright class, today we will be working on familiars!" She announces. Oh, this will be fun.
 "Familiars are creatures that can be summoned, much like a weapon can. They, however, are exponentially more difficult due to their characteristics," She continues.
 "Familiars are summoned with a rune, of course. They represent a part of your subconscious which are materialized into the actual world. So they're pretty much a part of you. Now, everyone enter the meditation stance." She instructs. You lay your head down and close your eyes.

"Now... Think about what you want as a familiar. Keep in mind not to make it too powerful. The stronger it is, the harder it is to summon. Your familiar will become stronger as you do." She says as she sits down on her desk.
 "I have a familiar, you know. I won't show him to you because that would interrupt your meditation." She speaks in a hushed tone.

What to have as a familiar... It should represent a creature, real or not.

Character Information

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: December 15, 2013, 10:15:14 am »

Or or... we could kick so much ass that the vote doesn't matter >: ).
I'd rather be well-rounded.

Also, we lied about the spelling.
We should have lied about the name, too.
1. The teacher might not count spelling errors, especially on that question.
2. We had to spell an absurdly long name.

Anyways, long-term, I suggest we figure out where Katherine sleeps, break into her room one night, and defeat her in a sneak attack. Also research warding runes/spells to prevent others from doing the same to us. Meanwhile, Janice and the others try to find out who the other Colors are, and we find a chance to chat with as many of the others as we can to charm them. And we should have Janice and maybe others spread nasty rumors about the other Colors, especially whatshisname, the guy we cubesploded.
Popularity, battle, am I forgetting anything?

Familiar: Small dragon. Well, as large as we can get without being too costly or not fitting inside. Should we focus on fire or expand our elemental potential by giving it acidic spittle?
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 15, 2013, 10:15:45 am »

Dragon-Small Variety

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 15, 2013, 11:18:27 am »

A dragon, of course. A small dragon would be best... What would it's name be?

Character Information

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 15, 2013, 12:09:30 pm »

We could be lazy and call it Draco. We could be lazy but attempt creativity with something like Ocard.

...I dunno, really. We don't know anything about our familiar yet.
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 15, 2013, 12:14:08 pm »

Yoflam Ocard

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 15, 2013, 04:33:39 pm »

Dragons are probably one of the most generic familiars, but whatever, no-one tells Violet Rondo what to do. You'll name it Ocard.
You feel as if you always use fire, so it would be best to have a wide range of magics. You'll make him spit acid or something. You picture it in your mind, a small, nice dragon.

Color? Gender?

Character Information

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 15, 2013, 04:41:38 pm »

Male. Strikingly Purple.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 62