Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 62

Author Topic: (SG) Bizarre Slime: CROSS COUNTER!  (Read 67882 times)

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
Re: Bizarre Slime [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #300 on: December 08, 2013, 01:06:58 am »

Wouldn't it be easier to just drain the area of light making o energy for them while you could have a night vision goggles rune?
Crack-a-lack-a

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 08, 2013, 01:14:23 am »

Wouldn't it be easier to just drain the area of light making o energy for them while you could have a night vision goggles rune?
Make a darkness rune and envelope the entire area in darkness. Tell everyone to duck, then use the Phoenix Blaster to shoot at the Shadowmancer. Use our 6th Sense to target.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 08, 2013, 09:48:59 am »

Make a darkness rune and envelope the entire area in darkness. Tell everyone to duck, then use the Phoenix Blaster to shoot at the Shadowmancer. Use our 6th Sense to target.
+1

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 08, 2013, 10:03:15 am »

╞════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡

You don't have the time to draw a rune of darkness...
Your hand aims towards the shadowmancer and fires a beam of light! The beam hits her in the torso, which causes her let out a yell of pain.
She fires a bolt of shadow towards you! She misses.

Time to finish her off. You run towards her and drop kick her in the face. You overcharge your rune and aim it at her face, which is in tears right now.
 "P -please! I'm sorry!" She yells out.
And now comes the choice of mercy or no mercy.
(Spare her and tie her up)
(Kill her)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Combat Information
Enemies: Shadowmancer [Weak]

===
You: -[72 HP], [Full Magic Power]
Dr. Hexapus - [Healthy]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Information
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 08, 2013, 10:08:31 am »

Mercy

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 08, 2013, 11:07:37 am »

Tie her up. Also, trace some runes of light on her clothes and the rope.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 08, 2013, 12:25:42 pm »

You tie a rope around her wrist and trace some light runes which are voice-command.
 You kneel down to her eye level, and give a stern look.
 "Try something and I WILL not hesitate to kill you right here." You command in a stern voice as you look towards Dr. Hexapus.
He brushes the dust off his coat and adjusts his monocle.
 "My apologies, Violet! Thanks, though!" He says in his usual state.

You notice Master Aquarius slither in the office.
 "Master?" You ask, perplexed.
 "Ah, there you are. The rest of the academy is holding up against the attack fine. I just wanted to speak to you briefly." She says as she looks towards the Shadowmancer.
 "Ugh! Nasty little girl." Your master says as she approaches the tied girl.
 "I suggest you rid of her immediately before she shadow-travels away." Your teacher says.
 "Shadow tra--" You say before the girl starts to turn to shadow.

"We're watching you, Violet Rondo." She states.
You quickly shout out "Eu lucem!", and a bright white light flashes, but she turns completely to shadow and escapes away.

Your master breathes out a sigh.
 "Welp. Anyways, Violet... We need to discuss about the colors contest." She says, before redirecting her gaze to Dr. Hexapus.
 "Hello, doctor." She says. Dr. Hexapus lets a smile out and waves to with a tentacle.

You follow your Rune Master outside the office and she pulls you into a space beside the building.
 "Now, we need to assign you a color. After all, it is the COLORS contest, is it not..?" She says.

"Yeah, I suppose." You weakly respond.
 "Just pick what your color's gonna' be. I once had the pleasure of meeting Violet Whiplash, winner the National Contest a bit ago. She had
the name Runic White."
Your teacher explains.

Hmm...
(Runic Red)
(Runic White)
(Runic Gold)

Character Information

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 08, 2013, 12:28:31 pm »

I vote Gold, unsurprisingly.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 08, 2013, 12:36:21 pm »

I vote Gold, unsurprisingly.
Gold is the best color.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 08, 2013, 12:46:08 pm »

Thank you!
Sig

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 08, 2013, 01:08:07 pm »

"I will be Runic Gold." You say.
 "Ah, very well. I used to be in the contest a long time ago, you know. I was Aquarius, Runic Blue! They say that whoever wins the national contest are fabled to become powerful magic-users. Worked for me, I guess!" The master says with glee.

"Now. During the actual contest which begins tomorrow... You'll need to do your best. Keep in mind of the magic battles and keep wary. You never know when your opponent will use an opening to have a preemptive strike." She says before she turns into a puddle of water and rinses away.
 "Good luck." She says as she rinses into the ground. Strange, you didn't know she could do that.

Well, it's just about mid-day and the Shadowmancer attack has ceased.

(Go see Aeko at the dorms)
(Go ask Dr. Hexapus about Bizarre Slime)
(Go see your mother about visiting your Uncle Clavius the Vampire Count at his mansion)

Character Information

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 08, 2013, 01:12:40 pm »

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 08, 2013, 01:43:49 pm »

"They say that whoever wins the national contest are fabled to become powerful magic-users."
Really. They choose the best kids in the schools, and those kids are going to become powerful magic users? What a shocker!

I humbly suggest we perform the third suggested action.
Sounds like a plan.
Sig

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
2SPOOKY4U
« Reply #313 on: December 08, 2013, 02:20:43 pm »

You go over to the library where your mom works. Once again you're greeted by the mesmerizing display of books, and is greeted by your mother by her Mercury Bear Hug.
 "Hey mom, can I go to Uncle Clavius's..?" You ask her as you sit on a chair.
 "Oh go- Uh, yeah sure..." She say.

You sprint out and set for your uncle's mansion.
Uncle Clavius Blackula is your wealthy vampire uncle who owns a mansion which your around 20 vampire cousins live. His mansion's around 6 miles away from here.
You call a cab and ride over there.

---
You're greeted by an amazing sight. His large, brick mansion is accompanied by tremendously large, dead trees in the front and those spiky bushes you hate. The entrance is a large door with an iron bar across it. As you approach, the large door swings open and you're greeted by your uncle. He's a tall black vampire who's slightly overweight and has a beard. He has red vampire robes and a cape. His robe necks are long and almost go to the top of his head.
 "My favorite and only niece! Violet!" The black vampire says, kneeling down to hug you. You hesitate a bit but eventually come to it and go into his arms. He pats you on the back and stands up.
 "What has it been, a couple of years?" He says smiling. He snaps his fingers and around 17 of your cousins run inside the large hall with red carpeting.

---
 Uncle Blackula shows you around the mansion. You may be wondering why he's showing you around when you've already been in here before a few years back. That's because it changes once a month. The mansion is magical, so that once a month every hall inside the mansion changes, like a maze. You don't know why, but your uncle likes it.

Uncle finishes the tour and lets you roam. Your female vampire cousins are scatted throughout the mansion, you could talk to them.
Suddenly, a pale man wearing a monocle and butler's clothes materializes in front of you. It's Sebastian, the mansion's butler. He can teleport anywhere inside the mansion at any time.
 "Good afternoon, Ms. Rondo." He says.
You nod and continue through, seeing some of your cousins.

(Talk to your cousin, Berenice, who's your only cousin to use magic.)
(Talk to Count Blackula's son, who's next in line to be the next head of the family.)
(Wander some more)

Character Information

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 08, 2013, 02:25:30 pm »

Magical Cousin
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 62