- 2 (50%)
Skulking vermin (day travel to NW)
- 1 (25%)
Vampire in hamlet (half day to south)
- 1 (25%)
Vampire in hamlet (hal day to NW)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: The War of Assasins (Adventure community game)  (Read 1167 times)

Viator

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
The War of Assasins (Adventure community game)
« on: October 27, 2014, 12:53:41 pm »

Story:

Its year 550. After long time of peace and cooperation of humans, dwarves and elves greed and distrust took a main role in relationships between all races. The time of discrimination and harassment has come. In this difficult days evil woke up. Enormous number of monsters start attacking civilians. Kings of civilization are in big trouble. They have to protect people from evil forces but they have to protect their borders from other races. Because of that they can't just send an army to kill all monsters. If they do that then other civilizations will take advantage of it and attack them. Similarly they can't start open war and try to smash their enemies, because folk will be sentenced to grace of monsters. These all reasons result in set up new organization. Each king of Mayor Three Races appoints The Assasins and The Guards. First organization The Assasins have an order to weak enemies of king. They have to kill generals, lords, armies, steal supply and do whatever will break morale of other races. Their mission is to defeat enemies. Second organization, The Guards, have order to defend folks against evil forces. They have to assasin beast, smash camps of bandits and criminals and generaly keep stillness in country. Impediment is a fact that all most talented warriors have high positions in army or government. They are observed by hostile civilizations. Thats why Assasins and Guards are recruited from common peasants and trained secretly. In this strange situation main role of armies is just not to be suspicious. Now who will win this uncommon war? Will it be the end of peace and Three Mayor Civilization?

Rules:

- This is an adventure game.
- You will take decision by voting in poll.
- I can make only peasants.
- After my character die I will make new adventurer of other race in this order - human -> dwarves -> elves.
- You can have YOUR CHARACTER HERE. Just reserve place, choose race (not necessery, if you choose you have to wait for this race round), gender, choose statistic and attributes (remember that you are peasant), name, type of prefered weapon and armor, eventualy write something about this character what can affect of decisions that will be in a poll (ex. if you have lust of killing you will have more decisions related with assasins) and here you are.
- I will wait max. 1 day for voting in poll, after that I'll play next "turn". It doesnt' mean I'll always wait this 1 day. At the beggining when there will be low frequency I can wait really short time (to spin this story). On the other hand I'm a student of law in rl and I can sometimes don't have time at given day (sorry).
- I will write a story of each of characters after every turn.
- Generaly every character start as The Guard. After I write a post where I say that next character will be The Assasin, next person that will reserve this place will be The Assasin.
- I'm not a good player so often deaths are very likely.

I hope that you will like this game :). First character will be mine.

If you like my idea and you want me to make similar game with a little other rules for succesion adv game just let me know ;).

Rounds:
1. Viator Crewedwads (The Guard) http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=145152.msg5764482#msg5764482
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 01:07:07 pm by Viator »

Viator

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: The War of Assasins (Adventure community game)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 01:01:37 pm »

Round 1.

15th Granite 550
Viator Nesikdap is a middle-size human. He is a strong warrior wielding a copper axe. He is enough agile and tough. His home is Shellspumpkins, the human hamlet. The King send him a new order. He is a new member of secret organization The Guards. After short training giving him a fundaments of fighting with axe he have to defend people from evil on the east of the continent. He came to the local lord to ask him what troubles a folks. Because who know better than him, right? Viator doesn't like to talk a lot, so conversation didn't take very long. He didn't realize that there can be so many evil. He chose the closest, but where to go first... (Now please vote in poll)