Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XLIV: The Court of Colors | Renascence | Town Win  (Read 113091 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLIV: Day 3 has begun | Act III: To War
« Reply #495 on: January 30, 2014, 03:32:24 am »

"Prods, move out!"

• 2 Superblackcat - MyOwnWorstEnemy, Persus13
  • 1 Sinlessmoon - Imp
  • 0 Imp -
  • 0 Persus13 -
  • 0 MyOwnWorstEnemy -
  • 1 Nerjin - Superblackcat
  • 2 Not Voting: Sinlessmoon, Nerjin

Day 3 has begun and will end on January 30, 2013 [Thursday]  9:00 pm [GMT//UTC +8]; Approximately 4 hours and 20 minutes remaining.

Extension requests: 0
Shorten requests: 0

3 votes needed to extend the day
4 votes needed to shorten the day
There are no possible extensions remaining today. 

Praise be, for zombie urist's LurkerTracker!

Eep. Prods.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 03:36:49 am by Tiruin »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLIV: Day 3 has begun | Act III: To War
« Reply #496 on: January 30, 2014, 08:14:54 am »

Imp:

Wait, day's over. Shoot.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLIV: Night 3 has begun | Act III: Tranquility
« Reply #497 on: January 30, 2014, 08:25:53 am »

"*Day End sound*"

• 2 Superblackcat - MyOwnWorstEnemy, Persus13
  • 1 Sinlessmoon - Imp
  • 0 Imp -
  • 0 Persus13 -
  • 0 MyOwnWorstEnemy -
  • 1 Nerjin - Superblackcat
  • 2 Not Voting: Sinlessmoon, Nerjin

Night 3 has begun and will end on January 31, 2013 [Friday]  9:00 pm [GMT//UTC +8]

3 votes needed to extend the day
4 votes needed to shorten the day
There are no possible extensions remaining today. 

Superblackcat//Elephant Parade has been lynched! He was a Vanilla Townsman!
The Court has set the stage, and you play one of the roles of the Light. Taking the role of a being of Color, you resemble the aspect of vibrance, variance and symbolism deep within the weave of society. The role of the simple Color is always related to the meaning given to the environment, giving an interpretation to the different aspects of the tangible world. Your role is simple, utilizing only the mind in your play, but nevertheless important.

A sense of frivolity hits you as you take the stage. Are you going to act, or are you going to wait and observe? As a being of the Physical aspect, you concern yourself with your own survival, yet look onto the rest for a greater victory--you may fall, granted, yet the others alongside you may forward your goals despite their differences. You were advised to keep an open eye, both to your front, and your back, but to never dwell on the voice of absurdity and insanity--for here dwells a horrid judgement.

You are of the Town Faction.

Wincondition: You win when all members of the Mafia faction have been eliminated.

The game has entered the night phase. No person may post during the night phase and the thread will be locked to ensure such.

Please submit your actions via PM, if any. The Night will end at the time stated or until all probable actions are sent in.

Imp:

Wait, day's over. Shoot.

14 minutes and 54 seconds late! :o
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 01:14:14 am by Tiruin »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLIV: Day 4 has begun | Act IV: Rebirth
« Reply #498 on: January 31, 2014, 10:26:11 am »

"...Surprise!..I could not deliver flavor due to refurbishing it, though it is finished.."

• Sinlessmoon -
  • Imp -
  • MyOwnWorstEnemy -
  • Nerjin -
  • Not Voting: You four.

Day 4 has begun and will end on February 4, 2013 [Tuesday]  9:00 pm [GMT//UTC +8]

2 votes needed to extend the day
3 votes needed to shorten the day
There are two possible extensions remaining today. 

Persus13 has been killed! He was a Town Jailkeeper!

The Court has set the stage, and you play the role of Purity. Taking the role of the Luminescent, you resemble the notion of discovery, insight, stability, curiosity, value and preservation deep within the weave of society. The role of the dual entity is subjective, having different meanings to different cultures, but always interpreted as a character of sanity (sound judgement), coherence, integrity and solidarity. Your role interprets those around you without bias, and forms the bonds between sentience and non-sentience, giving sight to where sight is needed.

The concept of Purity is subjective within the sentient races, though this is mostly ascribed towards those who have done no moral wrong, or deed--or who have realized their own wrongs and rid themselves of them, through asking forgiveness from the victim. What matters now, is that your motions be fluid, yet precise. Your thoughts should not err, or err as much as the divine.

You are of the Town Faction and have the power to Guard another member in play to prevent them from acting, and being acted upon.

Wincondition: You win when all members of the Mafia faction have been eliminated.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 31, 2014, 10:30:06 am »

Bah.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 31, 2014, 11:19:19 am »

Well we're in quite the situation, eh Imp? We're the last of the active players. What are your thoughts on Persus getting killed?

Sinnlessmoon and Nerjin: GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 31, 2014, 11:49:22 am »

Alrighty so it looks like we're in Mylo. My thoughts on the situation are thus: It's sinlessmoon. Imp's play and MOWE's play have been too good for me to suspect them over Moon who hasn't even played the game at all. It's possible, but highly unlikely. What I'm going to suggest though, is a No Lynch.

If we lynch and miss we lose this match. BUT if we let this day pass us by and then vote tomorrow we have better odds [1/3 vs 1/4] so That's what I'm going to be advocating for this day, and I'd highly suggest you do so as well.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • [Trollinging Intensifies]
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: February 01, 2014, 03:12:37 am »

Baaah! Alright! Lets get back into this!

Sinlessmoon:  I dunno if I'm going to keep this vote to day end or not.  But gods man, there is no way I'm going to accept being in Lylo with your inactivity and I can't even imagine or believe you're going to act any different or better the next Day then you have.  You haven't voted all game, hardly post anything more than 'I should post more' posts.  Good thing at worst we're in Mylo tomorrow, not Lylo; there's a chance even if you're Town you won't doom us all but you haven't interacted enough for me to classify your alignment at all.

I can see you sitting back and letting us chew at each other and just hiding from the fallout with occasional rare posts of excuses.  That's you with a power role, I know that from Paranormal, but I don't see you being any different as Scum - and I don't see you giving any more information before day end either.

Prove me wrong, please.

Worst case scenario I get so busy I can't connect again before day end; a vote for you doesn't seem to be one I'm likely to regret even if I don't get 20 spare minutes to rub together and spend reading any new posts and making my final judgment on someone who seems more likely Scum than you. 

Sometimes I'm busy. I did say that I would post but for the a lot of the times I forget, that's what I get for having a shoddy memory. I definitely know I should be posting more and I'm sorry that I'm not because there isn't any excuse for it. Real life comes before forum games for me though.

Sinlessmoon:

Sorry about not posting, I'll try getting around to posting something tomorrow. :)

I mean it this time!

Wait.  Did you just tell us that you didn't mean it the other umpteen times you said you were going to post more?  Are you baiting us?  Are you trolling us?  I'm too tired to explore this further, but I could lose my cool with your attitude really easy.

I'm not talking to you again until I've had more sleep, jerk.  I sure hope you're Scum with that attitude, cause that's like, playing against your team if you're Town.  And the only player I've ever seen be an arse about it was Scum, though granted, he was way, way more rude than you.

Not trolling, or baiting. Just haven't been on the Bay12 forums in awhile. Definitely less than I wanted. I apologize to everyone that's had a problem with me for being away so much.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: February 01, 2014, 07:29:43 am »

I'm exhausted and must sleep.  I struggled through making a post for Diadem; that game's got a King that ain't me and day could end at a any moment, this one I know I've got at least the weekend.  Back tomorrow after work.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: February 01, 2014, 02:58:42 pm »

Baaah! Alright! Lets get back into this!

Sinlessmoon:  I dunno if I'm going to keep this vote to day end or not.  But gods man, there is no way I'm going to accept being in Lylo with your inactivity and I can't even imagine or believe you're going to act any different or better the next Day then you have.  You haven't voted all game, hardly post anything more than 'I should post more' posts.  Good thing at worst we're in Mylo tomorrow, not Lylo; there's a chance even if you're Town you won't doom us all but you haven't interacted enough for me to classify your alignment at all.

I can see you sitting back and letting us chew at each other and just hiding from the fallout with occasional rare posts of excuses.  That's you with a power role, I know that from Paranormal, but I don't see you being any different as Scum - and I don't see you giving any more information before day end either.

Prove me wrong, please.

Worst case scenario I get so busy I can't connect again before day end; a vote for you doesn't seem to be one I'm likely to regret even if I don't get 20 spare minutes to rub together and spend reading any new posts and making my final judgment on someone who seems more likely Scum than you. 

Sometimes I'm busy. I did say that I would post but for the a lot of the times I forget, that's what I get for having a shoddy memory. I definitely know I should be posting more and I'm sorry that I'm not because there isn't any excuse for it. Real life comes before forum games for me though.

Sinlessmoon:

Sorry about not posting, I'll try getting around to posting something tomorrow. :)

I mean it this time!

Wait.  Did you just tell us that you didn't mean it the other umpteen times you said you were going to post more?  Are you baiting us?  Are you trolling us?  I'm too tired to explore this further, but I could lose my cool with your attitude really easy.

I'm not talking to you again until I've had more sleep, jerk.  I sure hope you're Scum with that attitude, cause that's like, playing against your team if you're Town.  And the only player I've ever seen be an arse about it was Scum, though granted, he was way, way more rude than you.

Not trolling, or baiting. Just haven't been on the Bay12 forums in awhile. Definitely less than I wanted. I apologize to everyone that's had a problem with me for being away so much.

That's nice... and this added... What exactly? You basically just said "I'm sorry I haven't been on guys." again.

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • [Trollinging Intensifies]
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: February 01, 2014, 03:43:28 pm »

That's nice... and this added... What exactly? You basically just said "I'm sorry I haven't been on guys." again.

Not much I have to admit, but I can't exactly add too much when I'm in a rush to go somewhere.

Alright, Imp:

I'm getting quite a scummy vibe off of you, personally I don't trust you. I know I haven't exactly been the best of players but, that doesn't mean you should go off and assume I'm scum. The reason I'm voting you is that you seem to really want me and Nerjin gone, is that because you want a quick and easy lynch so you can pick someone off during the night? I don't know enough about Mafia to make a conclusive decision but this is what my gut feeling tells me.

MoWE:
What do you think of the other players? What are your thoughts on them?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: February 01, 2014, 03:51:25 pm »

No! No! Did you not listen to me!? MOWE? Moon? Imp? No-Lynch is the best possible option here! It lowers town's chances of fucking this all up to hell!

Look at it mathmatically! Right now town has a 1/4 chance of hitting scum. If we miss we LOSE!

BUT if we no-lynch, mafia'll kill someone and then it'll be a 1/3 chance of hitting scum! We can improve our odds if we just no-lynch today! Get your god damn votes off of Imp and No-lynch!

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: February 01, 2014, 06:15:46 pm »

Bah... (psssst Nerjin is IC)... Bah.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: February 01, 2014, 08:11:48 pm »

No! No! Did you not listen to me!? MOWE? Moon? Imp? No-Lynch is the best possible option here! It lowers town's chances of fucking this all up to hell!

Look at it mathmatically! Right now town has a 1/4 chance of hitting scum. If we miss we LOSE!

BUT if we no-lynch, mafia'll kill someone and then it'll be a 1/3 chance of hitting scum! We can improve our odds if we just no-lynch today! Get your god damn votes off of Imp and No-lynch!

Gods above, Nerjin. Take a chill pill. Unvote. Happy? I see the wisdom in your words, but I'm hesitant to go no-lynch. Has this tactic worked for you in the past?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: February 01, 2014, 08:19:57 pm »

I've never been in a 4 person end game before I'll admit. But I want us to have every advantage at winning this.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38