Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: "Symbiote" Original fiction by me. Updated daily-ish  (Read 6792 times)

Farmerbob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: "Symbiote" Original fiction by me. Updated daily-ish
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2014, 05:11:47 am »

Chapters 4.4, 4.5, 4.6 are up.

A bit of a twist as I did some world building to open up writing options and keep Bob and Frank from being too dominant.
How did I miss the existence of this thread?
(Don't attempt to answer that.  Down that path lies ... well I was going to say madness but you all run towards madness as if it was made from chocolate and puppies.  Just forget I said anything.)

Farmerbob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2014, 06:55:22 pm »

Chapters 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 4.10 are up

Starting to try to get into the noir thing a bit, creating a new enemy that isn't trivial for symbiotes to defeat.
(Don't attempt to answer that.  Down that path lies ... well I was going to say madness but you all run towards madness as if it was made from chocolate and puppies.  Just forget I said anything.)

Farmerbob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2014, 10:24:05 pm »

Chapters 4.11, 4.12, 4.13 are up.  I think I'm starting to get a feel for the noir style in the recent chapters.  Please let me know if I'm deluding myself.

Farmerbob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2014, 04:28:09 pm »

I was slack for a few days.  Wrote three chapters today.  4.14, 4.15, 4.16 up.

Farmerbob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2014, 08:59:35 pm »

Chapters 4.17, 4.18, 4.19, 4.20, 4.21, 4.22 are up

Slowly working around to actually introducing an antagonist that Bob won't just stomp flat.

Farmerbob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2014, 05:41:18 am »

Chapters 4.23 through 4.29 are now up.

There are also links to a real table of contents for navigating the archive.

And there's a newly-finished image of Bob in his armor from Book two as well.  Again there's a quick link from the top menu.

I'm, err, still trying to introduce the enemy!  Soon, I promise!
Pages: 1 2 [3]