Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, December 1st, 2013  (Read 27090 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, December 1st, 2013
« on: December 01, 2013, 10:34:19 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, December 1st, 2013

Mission Status

You have our gratitude for your continued support.  It is clear that you perceive the goal line, just as you do life's little challenges along the way.  With your help all will be set right and there is no question.  There is nowhere a community as understanding as you have been and that is hardly B.S.

Congratulations to the generous!

Fun with Numbers

This month we're continuing along with our friend the list, which is as varied as ever.  I suppose it would be foolish for me to make another guess at when I think it'll be done.  I'll keep working on it without guessing and see how that goes.  Thanks to everybody that helped out with the project in November!

November:  $3683.50
October:   $4727.45
September: $3888.52
August:    $2964.61
July:      $3498.44

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon/Colored Pencil Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!