Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Cataclysm: Really. Bad. Day.  (Read 5436 times)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cataclysm: Really. Bad. Day.
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2015, 12:26:44 pm »

Pools are pretty cool, but a few funnels and some bottles are like a mobile pool. A pool in the sky from which you may drink.

Man, the game's come a long way since 0.A. I should upgrade my machine at some point so it can handle 0.C. Roving hordes, in particular, sound like they'd really spice up the later game; in the stone-age version I'm stuck with, if you clear out most of the zombies in a 10-tile radius and aren't within loading distance of a fungal spire you're set for life.

I use the same machines for the early Whales dev versions and the current Experimental releases, which by the way are as or more stable than Stable most of the time. Roving hordes are also still broken.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2015, 12:51:05 pm »

I use the same machines for the early Whales dev versions and the current Experimental releases, which by the way are as or more stable than Stable most of the time. Roving hordes are also still broken.
Nah man, my issue is that the Linux guru I get help from is one of those sticklers who hates upgrading versions and one of the packages I need for 0.B and up is for a couple versions up from this one.

How are roving hordes broken, by the way?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2015, 12:41:09 am »

Way, way too many zombies, IIRC.
Pages: 1 2 [3]