Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]

Author Topic: Trailblazers in a World of Winter - Chester crashes the party.  (Read 53614 times)

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
Re: Trailblazers in a World of Winter - Chester crashes the party.
« Reply #795 on: February 27, 2014, 02:13:16 pm »

Pfft, guys. For some reason, I am unable to summon the willpower to update this, so I'm gonna put it on hiatus for now - actual hiatus, not "haha I'll pretend to suspend it and then forget about it for all eternity". It's just that I run too much stuff now, and I just can't update all of it in time, and it's making me feel bad about myself. Seeing as this is my final year at school and I have exams in three months, I'm pretty stressed out as it is. I am sorry about this, and I'll try to get back as soon as possible.

I would be grateful for some feedback. What about this was good and what has to die? Are there any suggestions regarding my GM-ing?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: Trailblazers in a World of Winter - Chester crashes the party.
« Reply #796 on: February 27, 2014, 02:50:36 pm »

Well this game is pretty awesome, but it lacks dynamism. I suffer the same problem in my own RtD. I have lotsa ideas, but have no time to update frequent enough to put them through. Enough about me.

Dynamism needed. We had some recently, but it's going end in negotiations. But it may cause some delicious RP.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]