Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: Roll to go to wizard school  (Read 22872 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to go to wizard school
« Reply #240 on: January 20, 2014, 05:37:55 pm »

Sorry, but I've been looking into finally learning programming, maybe try making some small games in Unity, and feel that this game is an uncomfortably looming presence. It was meant as a fun little game, but spiraled into being bigger while I was writing it out, like all too many of my games. I think I'm going to have a dementor kiss it.

Also, the Harry Potter books (As well as Methods of Rationality) were written in this universe, and I was slightly disappointed that nobody took fantasy media knowledge. Not that it died because of that, or anything.

((Nirur, what does this hat thing I'm wearing look like?))
((It's a dunce cap with 'thief' instead of 'dunce,' and some stupid pom-pom thing on top.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to go to wizard school
« Reply #241 on: January 20, 2014, 06:53:00 pm »

Next time you want to include some kind of neato background knowledge, try to hint that we should look into it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]