Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to go to wizard school  (Read 22708 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to go to wizard school
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2013, 03:30:55 am »

Action: Bull also helps with a bit of a distraction while Derry is snagging the purse.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2013, 06:46:27 am »

(And so my development of a group of people who owe me begins.)
Derry surripitiously pockets the woman's purse that he had taken while 'helping her up'. More money is always better, right?
...I don't know what to say.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2013, 07:01:03 am »

Derry surripitiously pockets the woman's purse that he had taken while 'helping her up'. More money is always better, right?
I'm one of the poor kids. That goes hand in hand with larceny.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2013, 07:06:01 am »

So am i, i just chose to rob hobos.

Scavenging ftw.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2013, 07:44:13 am »

...So, you're saying that poor kids are thieves? I'm pretty sure that's offensive to poor kids. (Well, except the ones that actually are thieves.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2013, 07:51:15 am »

...So, you're saying that poor kids are thieves? I'm pretty sure that's offensive to poor kids. (Well, except the ones that actually are thieves.)
She didn't need it as much as I do...

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2013, 08:04:50 am »

Poverty children are the best. Lemme in on the stereotypical factory-children-worker ruffian gang!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2013, 08:06:58 am »

Steal from the poor, give to myself. Classic.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2013, 08:12:36 am »

Just a hunch, but I don't think that my character is going to like your much.
Sig

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2013, 08:25:39 am »

Just a hunch, but I don't think that my character is going to like your much.
Isn't yours a little stuck up rich girl? :P

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2013, 08:30:33 am »

Not really, yes, and yes.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2013, 08:31:29 am »

Im tempted to swap my characters out for a full on rune mage so i can make flash bang traps and shit for you guys so we can perform highly effective petty theft.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2013, 08:33:16 am »

Im tempted to swap my characters out for a full on rune mage so i can make flash bang traps and shit for you guys so we can perform highly effective petty theft.
Sounds FUN.
Huh?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2013, 08:37:24 am »

Sounds FUN.
Not sure why I'm helping, or if this counts as helping, but doesn't petty theft work better if you go in and out without anyone seeing/hearing you?

Huh?
Not really stuck-up (I don't play characters I wouldn't like IRL), but she is rich and she is a girl.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2013, 08:45:30 am »

Sounds FUN.
Not sure why I'm helping, or if this counts as helping, but doesn't petty theft work better if you go in and out without anyone seeing/hearing you?
Sooo, flash-no-bangs? Maybe ill abjurate the loot away... the runes are to cause a massive panic so noone notices the theft until we are long gone.

modify character.
begin window shopping, look for a pet store and somewhere that sells magical focus items.

Spoiler: new sheet (click to show/hide)

New classes:
Runes
Abjuration
Arcane theory
Dueling
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 08:48:19 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17