Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 35

Author Topic: Gunfight in the Saloon (Round 2)  (Read 48889 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Gunfight in the Saloon (Round 2)
« Reply #420 on: April 10, 2014, 06:04:50 pm »

My final action.
I have all actions in, turn up soon.
I suppose that "soon" is subjective, but you're stretching the meaning of the word here.

Also, did Remalle ever actually bother to send in an action?
Remalle has sent in actions for every single turn, and I have actions from all 7 players.
Well, that's enlightening. After being very rude to me out of turn in IRC of a wholly different nature, ignoring out of any context just by existing and being quite labeling, you send in your actions Remalle.
Woohoo~

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 10, 2014, 06:28:16 pm »

dafuq EP.

I WAS TALKING ABOUT GWG >_>
How daft can you-
Nevermind.

When we try to shoot Tiruin, she'll use her weird witch magic to deflect the bullet and then kill us. So we'll kill her with fire. Find a candle, light it, and throw it at Tiruin.
EP is actually an outlaw and has never decided to shoot the people outside.
That was a joke, in case you couldn't tell. I just wish I had done it a day earlier.

Shoot the dude outside. Best course of action at the moment, though I am loathe to do something suggested by a criminal.

Also, by "we" I meant me and Lukeinator who needs to do things. I don't think he even reads any of the posts, other than the turns.

TruePikachu

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished System Administrator
    • View Profile
    • cDusto (my personal server)
He likes Pokémon, composing ≡«☼characters☼»≡, Windows for its compatability, Linux for its security, and Pikachu for its electric capabilities. When possible, he prefers to consume pasta. He absolutely detests Apple.

TruePikachu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 19, 2014, 10:18:34 pm »

If nobody objects, I could take over for the round in this thread, then start a new one for future rounds (since I won't be able to edit the OP). In particular, all the current players would have to OK it, as well as the current GM.

I really don't want to see this die, since what gunfight ends in a stalemate?
He likes Pokémon, composing ≡«☼characters☼»≡, Windows for its compatability, Linux for its security, and Pikachu for its electric capabilities. When possible, he prefers to consume pasta. He absolutely detests Apple.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 19, 2014, 11:58:48 pm »

We haven't received confirmation from Perseus that this is dead.

TruePikachu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 20, 2014, 02:52:05 am »

Exactly why I would need his confirmation as well.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: April 20, 2014, 10:53:25 am »

Exactly why I would need his confirmation as well.

To be civil and polite about it, and also to for his permission to use this concept.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: April 20, 2014, 06:55:16 pm »

If nobody objects, I could take over for the round in this thread, then start a new one for future rounds (since I won't be able to edit the OP). In particular, all the current players would have to OK it, as well as the current GM.

I really don't want to see this die, since what gunfight ends in a stalemate?
I wouldn't mind a co-GM since I'm fairly busy right about now. However, several factors have prevented my posting a turn:
Confusing actions (which I've sorted out)
Starting and then losing part of the turn because my computer had to install updates and restart.
Not realizing that the trip I was going on this weekend would be with out Internet.

I'm really glad you guys are really invested in this game, and that's the main thing that has helped me to work to keep this alive.

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 20, 2014, 07:02:40 pm »

If you're going to do a co-GM thing, why not have them run a separate thread with a shared waitlist? That way, you'd each run your own games, but the wait time would be much less.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 22, 2014, 05:42:31 pm »

Turn 9: Punching Always Works, Not

Keep taking cover, I guess.
"You never know when someone is gonna shoot you!
(6) In a sudden and inexplicable panic, the Sheriff dives under a table. Normally this would have caused the Sheriff some pain, but it seems that the Sheriff is Tough (All injuries inflicted on the sheriff are dropped down a tier, Pain doesn't affect the sheriff at all). On the other hand Lukeinator is now in Cover (a second accuracy roll determines whether a shot hits).

- Don't you shoot the wounded fellah then! I go out!

So I go out of the saloon and drop my gun, then proceed to looting dead man's gun.
Comrade P. walks out of saloon and drops his revolver on the ground. (1) However, the others see a flash of a second revolver before he hides it behind his back. (6-1) He manages to scoop up the revolver belonging to ReDeadEr before a rifle bullet knocks him to the ground. Comrade P. is Badly Wounded (-1 to all actions)

Give EP the rifle, and get another one--shoot another case if I must (and probably reload my revolver), then look outside from within the shop.
Tiruin hands the rifle to EP and (1) decides that punching the case is the best solution to getting it open without wasting ammunition. (6) Her punch smashes open the case, but glass shards cut open her hand in the process. Tiruin is now Lightly Wounded (-1 to actions 50% of the time).

Shoot the dude outside. Best course of action at the moment, though I am loathe to do something suggested by a criminal.

Also, by "we" I meant me and Lukeinator who needs to do things. I don't think he even reads any of the posts, other than the turns.
[/quote]
Elephant Parade takes the rifle from Tiruin and (4+1) shoots Comrade P. in the chest, knocking him to the ground.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 22, 2014, 05:43:49 pm »

If you're going to do a co-GM thing, why not have them run a separate thread with a shared waitlist? That way, you'd each run your own games, but the wait time would be much less.
Tsuchigumo ran a similar game, but it died pretty quickly.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 22, 2014, 05:54:05 pm »

...Ow. My hand.

Find cover, return own negative status to normal.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 22, 2014, 06:01:50 pm »

...Ow. My hand.

Find cover, return own negative status to normal.
You say that you're healing your hand, but what if your actual plan is to shoot me?

Also, since Lukinator is the sheriff and Comrade P. is incapacitated, I can think of absolutely no reason not to shoot you. I mean, I really don't think you're going to keep up this gambit for much longer.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 22, 2014, 06:04:15 pm »

*sighs*
I'm so tired of arguing with you on that.
Either shoot me or not. Stop puffing yourself up.
(Oh, and like there's one OTHER person out there who hasn't bothered to post here at all and do everything in PMs, with our only idea of where he is being reading other people's turns.)

I mean, I really don't think you would've dropped your guise for more than 1 turn, but it looks like I'm about to be proven right.

Luke has effectively proven himself a coward, putting himself above anyone else to survive. The question is why did you trust me in the first place and didn't just PM-shoot me there instead, but only chose to talk about it after you shot the guy?

Edit: That's all IC talk btw. Just don't have the...stuff to write it in tha tmanner.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 06:08:06 pm by Tiruin »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 22, 2014, 06:27:39 pm »

*sighs*
I'm so tired of arguing with you on that.
Either shoot me or not. Stop puffing yourself up.
(Oh, and like there's one OTHER person out there who hasn't bothered to post here at all and do everything in PMs, with our only idea of where he is being reading other people's turns.)

I mean, I really don't think you would've dropped your guise for more than 1 turn, but it looks like I'm about to be proven right.

Luke has effectively proven himself a coward, putting himself above anyone else to survive. The question is why did you trust me in the first place and didn't just PM-shoot me there instead, but only chose to talk about it after you shot the guy?

Edit: That's all IC talk btw. Just don't have the...stuff to write it in tha tmanner.
Because you were going to help me shoot him, thus eliminating a confirmed enemy.

And yeah, Lukeinator's absence is pretty irritating. Not much I can do about that, though. I certainly wouldn't trust him if not for the fact that, y'know, he's the sheriff.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 35