Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 35

Author Topic: Gunfight in the Saloon (Round 2)  (Read 48905 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: Gunfight in the Saloon (Round 2)
« Reply #300 on: January 23, 2014, 04:23:05 pm »

((How to make it look dramatic? I don't know. But consider it is so.))
- No.
Continue abovementioned consequence, i.e. shoot darkpaladin
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 04:43:11 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

TruePikachu

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished System Administrator
    • View Profile
    • cDusto (my personal server)
« Reply #301 on: February 02, 2014, 03:15:21 am »

*poke* I wanna see what happens
He likes Pokémon, composing ≡«☼characters☼»≡, Windows for its compatability, Linux for its security, and Pikachu for its electric capabilities. When possible, he prefers to consume pasta. He absolutely detests Apple.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 03, 2014, 12:46:08 pm »

Sorry, RL life stuff has been really hectic, and I keep procrastinating on the turn.

When I get home from school I'll write one.

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 06, 2014, 08:33:34 am »

(3 days later)

Turn 4: Looting the Weaponshop

"
(Yeah. I knew it will bring me some desired luck.)
Come to darkpaladin closer and try to get his gun. If he resists, and he obviously does, shoot him.
"Now hold on. We can solve this peacefully. I'l throw down my gun, as longs as you throw down yours. Sound Alright?"
If comrade P says no, shoot his gun our of his hand. If gun jams take cover and tackle him when he gets close.
Comrade P tries to move closer to Darkpaladin, (1) but he trips and falls to the ground, causing him Pain (25% chance of a -1 to next action)
Darkpaladin offers Comrade P. a deal where they both drop their guns. Comrade P refuses, and both men fire at each other. (5) (2-1)(5)Comrade P's shot hits Darkpaladin in the torso, and Badly Wounding him. Darkpaladin drops his gun when he tries to fire, accidentally causing the gun to fire and hit Comrade P in the leg, Lightly Wounding him.

Go over there, and look for a gatling gun.
Lukinator heads over to the gunshop and finds the door smashed in. He walks in to the pace and looks around for a Gatling gun. (4) While he doesn't find one, he does notice that there are a lot of good guns in the shop.

"Well. I like how this store operates. Now where to put my note..."

Write that IOU, even if I can't get any weapon.

Grab a nice rifle, and its needed ammunition--if none are present, then a pistol. Preferably of the S&W kind.

Tiruin notices the Sheriff walk into the shop, appearing to be looking for something. She turns back to writing her IOU note, then picks out a nice rifle for her use. The only problem is how to get it and the ammo out of the locked cases their in.

Sneak out of the room and into the stockroom. Obtain the best weapon available, as well as ammunition.
(2) Elephant Parade attempts to sneak away, but fails. The three men pull out guns. "You, don't move another step."

Head outside with the Sheriff and cover his back.
(2) Redeader tries to follow the Sheriff, but quickly loses him.

Take cover near the sheriff
(4) You hide behind a table near the Sheriff, then the Sheriff leaves the Saloon.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 06, 2014, 10:57:24 am »

Attempt to talk myself out of the situation.

I could use some help here, Sheriff.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 06, 2014, 12:23:12 pm »

Finish darkpaladin, then pick his gun. Reload mine, then try to crawl to a safer place already, then patch myself up.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 06, 2014, 03:45:29 pm »

Grab a better gun.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 06, 2014, 06:24:36 pm »

IN for round whenever.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 06, 2014, 09:35:01 pm »

"Hey Luke, sorry for the break-in here but we're really in a si-...you just strolled in here, didn't you?

"Get a rifle, open up those cases for ammunition (and preferably throw me one, thanks). I'll be fixing this place up."

Barricade yon doors! Hopefully the makeshift improvisation will give a % chance of higher defense! :O
Also analyze gun for benefits if used.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 09:36:59 pm by Tiruin »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 06, 2014, 10:24:16 pm »

"Hey Luke, sorry for the break-in here but we're really in a si-...you just strolled in here, didn't you?

"Get a rifle, open up those cases for ammunition (and preferably throw me one, thanks). I'll be fixing this place up."

Barricade yon doors! Hopefully the makeshift improvisation will give a % chance of higher defense! :O

THe guns are in locked cases.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 06, 2014, 10:29:49 pm »

So?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 06, 2014, 11:57:01 pm »

THe guns are in locked cases.
*holds up revolver at the case and returns towards pushing a stray piece of furniture*
"...I did write an IOU note."

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 10, 2014, 08:35:21 pm »

ReDeader and Darkpaladin109 need to post actions.
Sigtext

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 10, 2014, 10:13:51 pm »

Sorry, I was going to post yesterday, but I forgot.

Head outside and try to find out where the sheriff's gone.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 11, 2014, 11:05:01 am »

Pick up my gun and shoot Comrade P, preferably in the head.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 11:49:06 am by darkpaladin109 »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 35