Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35

Author Topic: Gunfight in the Saloon (Round 2)  (Read 48883 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Gunfight in the Saloon (Round 2)
« Reply #360 on: March 31, 2014, 10:06:48 pm »

Turn 8: We Resume with a Sudden Death from Nowhere

"...I was pretty darn sure I had that lined up. How's it going, Sheriff?"

Get ammo from ammo case, then shoot a rifle case. :I
Tiruin grabs several cartridges of rifle rounds, then (4) uses her gun to shoot open the rifle case. She grabs the rifle and defends the door.

Loot darkpaladin's gun. Then sit down right where I am and fix myself up, so I stop bleeding at least.
Comrade P grabs DP's gun, then sets about to doing first aid to himself. (4) Using the material from DP's shirt, Comrade P. fashions a makeshift bandage. He's still wounded, but at least that will stop the bleeding.

Head on down the street to the gun shop, then.
ReDeadEr heads down the street, when suddenly (6) there is  shot from the window of the saloon, killing him instantly.

ReDeadEr has died.
ReDeadEr was an Outlaw.

Keep hiding, shoot back at anyone that shoots at me, let no one in my hideout.
Lukinator continues to hide out in the gunshop, but once again, no one tries to kill him.

"OH HI, NOT-DEPUTY! Really, according to basic logic you're a criminal. Look out, Lukeinator."

Enter gunshop.

"Heh. If you shoot me, you'll be revealed as a traitor. But if you don't, you have no chance of killing Lukeinator. You lose!"
Elephant Parade walks into the store, taunting Tiruin.

Loud whopping can be heard from the saloon.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 10:08:58 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 31, 2014, 10:17:20 pm »

((For sake of brevity, I assume telepathy))

Tiruin stared at the wall for a second before looking at Elephant Parade. "Plop goes an Outlaw~"
Rifle (Bonus to long range fire, can't be used in close quarters): 8/8 Bullets
She looked at her gun. Well. Bloodfish. She looked at the Elephant Parade.

"So what'll it be? Gun down the outlaws back there or, what? That's some loud whopping coming from the Saloon--and it would be pretty hilarious if those were outlaws fighting amongst each other.

"Of course, you know what I'm talking about, anyway. Renegades and all."
she said, winking at him.

"Luke, get out here. There's no harm as long as the door is held and nobody else comes into this place. I'm sure being a Sheriff helps your status nicely with a bonus."

Oh nice. Be blatant towards him. It's not like the Sheriff earned the gold star for nothing.
It's nice to be apparent at times.

OOC:
Elephant Parade walks into the store, taunting Tiruin.
This is hilarious. I imagined him striding inside and looking at me defending the door, taunting. xD

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 31, 2014, 10:20:33 pm »

Wait, what? Darkpaladin is dead? And a deputy, too?

Well. Tiruin is an outlaw, then. I suppose it's a good thing for you that you have superior firepower.

Edit: Ninja'd. Lukeinator, Tiruin is trying to get you to leave so that it'll be 1v1 instead of 2v1. Pick us off one at a time, y'know. There is absolutely no reason to leave, since it's more dangerous outside. We can just stall until everyone outside is dead.

...You know what would be absolutely hilarious, albeit impossible because I'm a deputy? If we were both outlaws, and the deputy turned out to be one of the other people.

Doubleedit: Oh, and she can't use her rifle in here. She wants you to leave so that she can snipe you. Checkmate, Tiruin.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 10:23:16 pm by Elephant Parade »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 31, 2014, 10:24:53 pm »

Dude, you keep on repeating DP is dead and is a deputy. You've done that many times before >_>

Edit: Ninja'd. Lukeinator, Tiruin is trying to get you to leave so that it'll be 1v1 instead of 2v1. Pick us off one at a time, y'know. There is absolutely no reason to leave, since it's more dangerous outside. We can just stall until everyone outside is dead.
*sighs*
If you can't read my IC. Read my OOC.
I'm saying him to get out because I associate you as the Renegade foremost. Or you would be shooting my brains off right now and your buddies would know. Thos ebuddies back there at the area we all started in. I ask him to go out because it's pretty obvious we're in the FRONT of the store, and he's in the BACK of the store.

Now it would be hilarious if you're the outlaw, but I sincerely doubt that given the everything between you and them.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 31, 2014, 10:26:51 pm »

Dude, you keep on repeating DP is dead and is a deputy. You've done that many times before >_>

*sighs*
If you can't read my IC. Read my OOC.
I'm saying him to get out because I associate you as the Renegade foremost. Or you would be shooting my brains off right now and your buddies would know. Thos ebuddies back there at the area we all started in. I ask him to go out because it's pretty obvious we're in the FRONT of the store, and he's in the BACK of the store.

Now it would be hilarious if you're the outlaw, but I sincerely doubt that given the everything between you and them.
I was kind of confused earlier. I was somehow convinced at one point that DP wasn't dead and a deputy.

If I was a renegade, I would've stayed in my hiding spot.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 31, 2014, 10:27:45 pm »

Let's just shoot those other people then conclude later on, ok? You've my word of honor that I won't shoot you [probably until then due to alignments and stuff, though I somehow do wish there'd be a GM case wherein 'oh hey, [stuff happens that is unconventional]'.
Harboring the other person, so to speak.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 31, 2014, 10:34:22 pm »

Let's just shoot those other people then conclude later on, ok? You've my word of honor that I won't shoot you [probably until then due to alignments and stuff, though I somehow do wish there'd be a GM case wherein 'oh hey, [stuff happens that is unconventional]'.
Harboring the other person, so to speak.
Shooting the people outside seems the wisest solution, yes. After all, they're all guaranteed to be in opposition to me.

...Wait. I forget. Does the Renegade win if the Deputies and Sheriff win? If so, I'm pretty sure you're the Renegade, since I'm not sure how you're planning to turn this around as an Outlaw.

Quickedit: Nope, the renegade needs to kill the other players. Perhaps Perseus gave some sort of close-quarter combat perk to the Renegade? Or maybe you have some sort of explosive?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 31, 2014, 10:40:03 pm »

...Wait. I forget. Does the Renegade win if the Deputies and Sheriff win?
No. Also, check the OP.

Edit: What I say is a case of GM decision. An unconventional note that isn't said due to explicit mechanics but stated for...something something good gameplay or whatever.
Persus' choice, though I doubt he'll speak in this matter. :P

Tiruin leaned against the remnants of the door, twirling her hand as she held the rifle aloof with her other. "Let's say you're the Deputy. Shooting me would be a bad thing, because I'll retaliate with those other people outside there." she said with a flat expression, "Sure, right now I've a rifle and am at a disadvantage--but obvious logic states that I may hurt you or worse, bop you on the nose with this nice rifle stock. And dear goodness did they make quality rifles. Now:" she pointed at the golden star, "we have a choice. Get a darn rifle and help me kill those other people out there who I fairly suspect are outlaws compared to yourself due to how you behaved, and then we'll conclude from there. If none of those people are the Renegade, we have two choices.

"And the Sheriff is our judge. If one of US dies ahead of time-then the Sheriff will know anyway, because of wild western spatial recognition, and cowboy hats. Which would either, and always, lead to a disadvantage.

"What I can tell is that you don't want the Sheriff dead. That is what I want. What do mutual goals equal?"

She left the idea hanging.

((Seriously: Check how American weapons were made. Before? CLASS A QUALITY. Gunmaker's seal. Emblems of proof...yeah.))
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 10:44:45 pm by Tiruin »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 31, 2014, 11:05:16 pm »

"Eh. Seems fine. I'm just trying to figure out what your gambit is."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 01, 2014, 03:51:52 am »

Give EP the rifle, and get another one--shoot another case if I must (and probably reload my revolver), then look outside from within the shop.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 01, 2014, 05:22:32 am »

*shouting to guys in gunshop over there*

- Hey guys! Mind if I loot dead man's gun out there?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 01, 2014, 05:02:05 pm »

Keep taking cover, I guess.
"You never know when someone is gonna shoot you!
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 01, 2014, 05:04:57 pm »

((So I guess he's speaking to us :v))

"And you'll need all the support you can get! Just...keep close and shoot anyone nearing the shop, please sir?"

Tiruin raised her voice.
"We don't mind! I'll personally hand you his bullets!"

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 01, 2014, 06:44:35 pm »

((So I guess he's speaking to us :v))

"And you'll need all the support you can get! Just...keep close and shoot anyone nearing the shop, please sir?"

Tiruin raised her voice.
"We don't mind! I'll personally hand you his bullets!"

You just want to let him in so it'll be 2v2 instead of 1v2. If he comes in, he has to drop his pistol.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 01, 2014, 06:50:56 pm »

Could you make more sense than outright accusing people for once?

Seriously, it's not becoming fun replying.

Reword.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35