Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35

Author Topic: Gunfight in the Saloon (Round 2)  (Read 48882 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Gunfight in the Saloon (Round 2)
« Reply #435 on: April 22, 2014, 06:30:37 pm »

Dude, the funny thing is that you should've shot me given your content on this argument. I approached it with the stance of mutuality. You approached it with the stance of paranoia.
You would've shot me IN SECRET given your role, and especially given the probably faux-accent you've been adopting on 'OHNOYOUMIGHTDOTHISINSTEAD', but you didn't.

So why are you pushing the...now-literal wound further, now? You see I'm at a disadvantage.
*looks outside*
And no, he's just lying down but he's already getting up. Still able to pretty much do stuff there. :v

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 22, 2014, 06:43:29 pm »

Dude, the funny thing is that you should've shot me given your content on this argument. I approached it with the stance of mutuality. You approached it with the stance of paranoia.
You would've shot me IN SECRET given your role, and especially given the probably faux-accent you've been adopting on 'OHNOYOUMIGHTDOTHISINSTEAD', but you didn't.

So why are you pushing the...now-literal wound further, now? You see I'm at a disadvantage.
*looks outside*
And no, he's just lying down but he's already getting up. Still able to pretty much do stuff there. :v
But more seriously, one of the reasons why I haven't shot you yet is that I don't know how the people outside will react. They may try to kill me and Lukeinator in the struggle. Also, Lukeinator might shoot me or something.

Also, Remalle seems to be absent still. Oh well, that's one less target, I guess.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 22, 2014, 06:48:32 pm »

*looks outside*
But more seriously, one of the reasons why I haven't shot you yet is that I don't know how the people outside will react. They may try to kill me and Lukeinator in the struggle. Also, Lukeinator might shoot me or something.

Also, Remalle seems to be absent still. Oh well, that's one less target, I guess.
Tiruin raises her eyebrow.
"May"?

Also Remalle is actually present. Disregarding the debacle he did to me on IRC, Persus says he's been sending PMs ever since the start of the game.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 22, 2014, 07:40:42 pm »

*looks outside*

Tiruin raises her eyebrow.
"May"?

Also Remalle is actually present. Disregarding the debacle he did to me on IRC, Persus says he's been sending PMs ever since the start of the game.
That's awfully odd, since Remalle's result wasn't in the turn. PMed results, perhaps? I suspect shenanigans.

Perseus: Did Remalle ever send in an action?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 22, 2014, 08:05:17 pm »

Maybe.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 22, 2014, 08:22:43 pm »

Maybe.
Perseus: Are we allowed to request that our results be hidden?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 22, 2014, 08:28:03 pm »

Maybe.
PMed actions are treated as hidden actions. If anyone sends me a Pm, I assume the results will not be revealed unless explicitly mentioned, or you fail a detection roll.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 22, 2014, 09:08:59 pm »

Maybe.
PMed actions are treated as hidden actions. If anyone sends me a Pm, I assume the results will not be revealed unless explicitly mentioned, or you fail a detection roll.
I see. I hope that Tiruin hasn't rigged explosives or anything.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 22, 2014, 09:41:08 pm »

Maybe.
Could I request a straight Yes or No? Please?
If you've taken over and GM'ed his character, that also falls within the Yes anyway.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 23, 2014, 06:29:22 am »

Maybe.
Could I request a straight Yes or No? Please?
If you've taken over and GM'ed his character, that also falls within the Yes anyway.
I automatically assume PM actions will act as hidden actions. Therefore you can only see the results when they are obvious or the player fails an avoid detection roll. So no, I will not give you a straight yes or no.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 23, 2014, 04:42:54 pm »

So we can't know if Remalle has ever acted or not.

Seems fair. >_>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 23, 2014, 08:51:16 pm »

You say that you're healing your hand, but what if your actual plan is to shoot me?
My responses are drawing very close parallels to YECs. As in, when I argue against them.

I see. I hope that Tiruin hasn't rigged explosives or anything.
Maybe McCarthy would be a more precise analogy, though.

Seems fair. >_>
Well, think about it logically.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 23, 2014, 08:53:39 pm »

Seems fair. >_>
Well, think about it logically.
I did. And what benefit does he have if we don't know if he acted or not? Nothing.

Even if Persus said he did act: We'd still be guessing where Remalle is!
In which I doubt Persus would hilariously provide lots of hiding places instead of a direct way related to the rolls.
Besides, the best suspected area is in the Saloon given how one of the Outlaws died by a gunshot from that direct area.
*shoo's away ghostie*
:I

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 23, 2014, 09:32:20 pm »

Where was Remalle last seen, anyway?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 23, 2014, 09:35:26 pm »

Where was Remalle last seen, anyway?
Posting in threads other than this. :v
Though if he found a way to unwatch threads, then I'd love to know D:

Though he sometimes is seen on IRC @darkmyst; #bay12lb

Which is what I was talking about earlier.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35