Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 68

Author Topic: The First Magic Girls OOC  (Read 65320 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: The First Magic Girls OOC
« Reply #870 on: January 05, 2014, 06:35:10 pm »

Also I haven't finished the turn.

Shocker.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: January 05, 2014, 06:35:49 pm »

So um. Gold? Am I just sitting there having a mental breakdown while whomever's house I'm in ignores me, or what?
It doesn't sound like a very, you know, noticeable breakdown. Also I haven't finished the turn.

they were standing RIGHT THERE, weren't they? giving her the tour?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: January 05, 2014, 06:40:56 pm »

So um. Gold? Am I just sitting there having a mental breakdown while whomever's house I'm in ignores me, or what?
It doesn't sound like a very, you know, noticeable breakdown. Also I haven't finished the turn.
Wait...what exactly was going on, and when? It was a bit confusing.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: January 05, 2014, 06:45:29 pm »

Wait...what exactly was going on, and when? It was a bit confusing.
When they showed her her room she walked inside and them immediately started having a mental breakdown because she's got issues >___<
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: January 05, 2014, 07:05:46 pm »

And what, exactly, did that entail? I assumed that it was pretty well-hidden, since things like every other door in the hospital, vehicles, her room at home, etc, didn't make her go homicidal or into seizures or something.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: January 05, 2014, 07:08:37 pm »

And what, exactly, did that entail? I assumed that it was pretty well-hidden, since things like every other door in the hospital, vehicles, her room at home, etc, didn't make her go homicidal or into seizures or something.

>_> It's not specifically doors. It's shit that reminds her of the stuff that happened back before the game starts, she hasn't been to a home since, and vehicles don't count, hospital doors weren't the same, ect.

Mostly it's bedrooms.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: January 05, 2014, 07:34:14 pm »

Regardless...what, exactly, does this breakdown entail? Is her eye twitching and nightmares going through her head, or is she going into a full seizure thingy?
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: January 05, 2014, 07:35:33 pm »

Regardless...what, exactly, does this breakdown entail? Is her eye twitching and nightmares going through her head, or is she going into a full seizure thingy?

Not like full siezure, just nightmares and fetal position wherever she happens to be standing, and ranting about doors and uboa and shit.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: January 05, 2014, 09:45:22 pm »

Alright. We'll catch up on that whenever I finish the turn.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: January 05, 2014, 09:47:50 pm »

*Stand on podium* *Adjusts tie* Pulls out note card* *clears throat* *Adjusts tie again*
So GWG have you finished the turn yet?
*Walks off to the cheers of the audience*

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: January 05, 2014, 10:34:33 pm »

*Stands on podium* *Adjusts tie* Pulls out note card* *clears throat* *Adjusts tie again*
You do realize that fudging of the rolls is possible so that something very bad happens to Keith right?
*walks off to the muttered agreements of the audience*
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: January 05, 2014, 11:44:44 pm »

*Stand on podium* *Adjusts tie* Pulls out note card* *clears throat* *Adjusts tie again*
Don't worry, I'm a GM whisperer.
*Walks off to the cheers of the audience*

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: January 05, 2014, 11:50:26 pm »

That's it.
*edits Keith's part of the turn*
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: January 05, 2014, 11:53:08 pm »

Please don't I lo- wait no I don't. I don't even have a real attachment to this character and really just want to have her stop crusading against magic and instead become the magic gay fairy I know she can be.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: January 06, 2014, 12:00:10 am »

I don't even.
What is this.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 68