Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Problem/Idea with getting Juice  (Read 739 times)

Hotrootsoup

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Problem/Idea with getting Juice
« on: December 13, 2013, 01:50:42 am »

The problem is essentially that once the walls of the obvious places are spraypainted, I can't get juice on my subfounders.

I can sometimes risk having them disrupt stuff in the cosmetic and genetic research areas, but the amount of time it takes to go from the increased cop level back to normal is insane.

I propose that either spraypaint can be removed (gaining legal juice), or the other juice methods are slightly modified.

Edit: Just found the new betas. My bad, this is probably fixed in having multiple cities.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 01:55:30 am by Hotrootsoup »

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
Re: Problem/Idea with getting Juice
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 01:57:08 am »

If you don't mind a lot of assault charges on that member, you can go to the crackhouse and beat up red teenagers, because they won't have guns. With low dodge that member will be hit and injured, but the upside is that both unarmed and dodge will go up as well as their juice. After dodge has gained a few levels from return visits, the chance of having teeth knocked out will be extremely low. It also helps train first aid.

Other types of conservatives work too, but most have a chance of carrying a gun if firearms laws are not liberal.

It's not legal juice, but doing this will keep the LCS from going public.
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

FinetalPies

• Bay Watcher
  • Even on the battlefield.
    • View Profile
Re: Problem/Idea with getting Juice
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 08:37:56 am »

Eh, I just stealth stab 100 people or so