Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How to find CCS safehouse? tips?  (Read 1664 times)

Nicholas1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
How to find CCS safehouse? tips?
« on: November 09, 2013, 02:58:56 pm »

I have very heavily armed squad and i kill everyone who gets in my way, and i want to take down CCS and i dont have any information at all about them, i tried looking for yokel or something in gentleman club, but i could not find it, how to find CCS safehouse?

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile
Re: How to find CCS safehouse? tips?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 03:36:36 pm »

Well, first the CCS has to appear, if you haven't seen a paper announcing that they've arrived, you can't find any. But you're right in looking for them in the Strip Club, however, you're going to need someone with a very high seduction skill, or someone to torture them, and instead of yokels, you'll want to look out for "Mercenaries," because they're the only creature in game that has a 100% chance of being a CCS member.
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

Nicholas1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 03:25:23 pm »

Uhm, i kidnaped hick while CCS was raiding our safehouse and recruited him, but i didnt paid attention to text... hes in my squad, how do i know whats theyre safehouse?

Nicholas1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 03:29:51 pm »

Oh, nevermind. i found it.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 09:22:54 pm »

Is my game glitched? The CCS have resurfaced for the second time so I went about kidnapping and torturing them for information of the second base. After droves of conservatives are interrogated, they still won't spill the map and the CCS continues to rampage and raid my safehouses.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 10:12:01 pm »

Not a glitch, it can take a very, very long time before one finally spills his guts. i suggest you recruit a psychologist or get some more frightening clothing.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 11:25:09 pm »

Is it supposed to be that the very first safehouse is insanely easy to find while the second one is terribly hard? I'm not exaggerating when I say I have more CCS members than I know what to do with.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2013, 12:06:58 am »

I'm not sure, there have been times where I've spent ingame years trying to find where the CCS is and times where I've discovered where they are after a single torture session. What are your interrogator's psychology skill and heart and wisdom stats?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 01:38:08 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2013, 06:53:15 pm »

Stats:

Heart: 19
Psychology: 13
Wisdom: 1

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2013, 02:38:54 pm »

Well, I'm not sure about interrogating CCS members, but last time I got rid of them by stealing documents (hacking supercomp) from the Intelligence HQ. Ran a paper on it, a few weeks(?) later, the FBI shut down CCS for me, and I never even encountered them personally.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 02:42:49 pm by Wimopy »
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2013, 01:06:48 am »

Well, LCS is a very inconsistent game, its a pain but its realistic. I think the best thing is to try both at once, and, if possible, more than one at a time.
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

TinFoilTopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2013, 12:24:02 pm »

I think the best thing is to try both at once, and, if possible, more than one at a time.
I think you just said the same thing in two different ways.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 03:56:04 pm by TinFoilTopHat »