Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Roll to Rebuild Turn 1 Choices  (Read 4719 times)

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
Roll to Rebuild Turn 1 Choices
« on: December 17, 2013, 08:21:04 am »

Intro:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Elections:

General Info:

Character Sheet:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 09:39:17 am by jakeread1 »
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Rebuild SIGNUPS [0/4]
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 09:54:16 am »

Name: Dave D. Davidson
Personality: Curious
Biography: Dave was born as an albino and it was assumed that he would soon die. However, one day he came back from wandering about in the trees having created a sunbrellaTM. After his original Fey Mood stroke of genius he was brought in by one of the groups Thinkers and after years of work and learning grew to the status of Great Thinker (A member of an advisory counsel to the elders.)
How you will help the tribe grow: Invention
Prefered Start Location: Switzerland (Who knows what juicy tech we might find.)
Tribe Background: A mix of professions based on a semi-caste system wherein the father teaches his children the ways of his profession.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 12:34:17 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Rebuild SIGNUPS [1/4]
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 02:23:49 pm »

Name: Roger Powers
Personality: Cowardly
Biography: Roger grew up in a group of nomadic scavengers. He wasn't very good with weapons or was he particularly strong. He grew up to be the groups primary scout and scavenger, becoming good at stealth and finding items.
How you will help the tribe grow: Scavenging, identifying locations
Preferred Start Location: Slovenia (Very small, but it has a lot of natural areas to explore. There's also decent variation in the areas as well.)
Tribe Background: Primarily scavengers, scouts and warriors. There's some doctors and scientists in the group as well.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 02:54:07 pm »

Name: Roger Powers
Personality: Cowardly
Biography: Roger grew up in a group of nomadic scavengers. He wasn't very good with weapons or was he particularly strong. He grew up to be the groups primary scout and scavenger, becoming good at stealth and finding items.
How you will help the tribe grow: Scavenging, identifying locations
Preferred Start Location: Slovenia (Very small, but it has a lot of natural areas to explore. There's also decent variation in the areas as well.)
Tribe Background: Primarily scavengers, scouts and warriors. There's some doctors and scientists in the group as well.
I think your tribe idea and mine work well together because there would inevitably be more fighters than scientists so it would always be like that with my cast system.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 03:02:32 pm »

Name : Harvey Bekter
Personality : Curious, courageous, womaniser
Biography : Harvey is a young man with big dreams mostly centered around the glory of battle and the greater glory of conquest. ( The female kind. )
How I'll help the tribe : Security
Tribe Background : Warriors.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 04:43:23 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 03:46:31 pm »

Name: Captain Reio
Personality: Serious, commanding, determined
Biography: The descendant of a commander long ago who had much influence on Earth, Reio seeks to bring a new era of conquest and dominance to his tribe. He wears a dark blue jacket, a grey shirt, and grey pants. His face is serious and he has dark blue eyes. He sometimes wears dark shades and a dark blue military cap. Both on the inside and the outside he is stone cold, and is very set on what he intends to shape the world into.
How you will help the tribe grow: War
Prefered Start Location: Germany
Tribe Background: Military Experience, Army Engineering

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 12:25:40 am »

Name: Jarken Ei'olion
Personality:
I will destroy any group that crosses us, but the friends of our clan will be treated with utmost respect and fairness. There is no diplomacy for enemies.

Biography:
Well, I'm Jarken. I've been leading our armed forces for quite some time now. I've battled many times with opposing tribes, and has crushed them with warfare. However what we face now is not an opposing tribe, but guerrilla warfare. My tacticians and I will come up with a plan against this, and dominate them all! Just for those who do not know me, and for any that don't you must have been hiding in a hole or something, I've been inside the army for 10 years, I've been leading it for 2. Under my leadership, we have destroy two tribes, and many has fled in horror! True, diplomacy may not be my strong point, but I will treat any friends of our tribe with utmost respect. There is no point in fighting among friends.

Prefered Start Location: Mongolia, We must start where the group expansionists were!

Tribe Background: A army based tribe, where people work for the army. Everyone not in the army supports the army with their crops. Of course, the people who fight well, and support the army well get bonuses!

I just realized that I am one too late, may I just be the leader of the armed forces, and not necessarily be on the election ballot this turn?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 12:40:06 am by Superblackcat »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 02:30:18 am »

(( Kinda hard dude, leader of the army is a massively important job with huge power. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 08:44:14 am »

Superblackcat I'm going to make you a military general, you should follow the leaders orders, but you will be the one leading troops (there can be more then one general, and if you want you can go rogue and ignore their orders. Just remember that there will be consequences if you do.).

You'll be starting on the Rhine River, which is essentially the border of Switzerland and Germany. For the tribe background, due to lack of consensus, I will make a mix of them all. The tribe uses a caste system, the children are taught by their fathers and mothers, and they choose which parent to follow once they reach the age of 15. The tribe has 30 warriors, 10 engineers, 10 scientists, 20 scavengers, 10 scouts, 10 doctors, 5 military trainers, 5 military leaders.

The first turn will be up before the day is over, hopefully.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Rebuild Turn 1 Incoming
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 09:38:59 am »

Turn 001: Choices

Alright, make sure you all come to a consensus on this, and be sure to talk it out in character.

Elections

Potential Settlements

OOC

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Rebuild Turn 1 Choices
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 10:59:10 am »

I say temporarily take the ruins and then after we're stronger we should take Mainau as it has more resources for development of technology and weapons.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 11:39:41 am »

I agree with Davidson. But for now, we should scout the ruins for signs of life or anything useful. Threats should be identified and prepared for. We should also try to find buildings that previously held food or weapons, and search them later.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2013, 04:41:04 pm »

" I'm happy to take some of the warriors in to see if anything is in there and deal with it. We can't risk the women until we know it's secure."
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 04:43:58 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2013, 06:06:05 pm »

"As a general, I say we blockade the only way off Reichenau, of course, before we do that, We need to send in scouts to see how much food them have. Say, Roger, could you do that?"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2013, 06:08:28 pm »

" Before we decide to send scouts into a perfect spot for an ambush warriors should ensure it's safe. Or at least some of us should join the scout. I'll take 1/3 of the men along if enemies are present we need to hit them hard and fast. "
Caine's law.

Pages: [1] 2 3