Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Shipslayers - another build a Village Game! Current Turn: 23! *Players wanted*  (Read 7157 times)

Der Metzger

• Bay Watcher
  • The crazy Butcher from Bavaria
    • View Profile

Ok guys, here is the Map! What a hell load of Work (two and a half hour). One Tile on the Map are 3x3 Regionmaps! You can now send Expeditions, Karavans, Troups, etc over the Map. It will take 6 Turns per Maptile. The Group will arrive in the Center of the Maptile if possible. The Group you send over the Map will rest at night like the Villagers.
Spoiler: The Map (click to show/hide)

The light Gray lines are Roads.

I will update the Game in the next one or two hours!

Oh yeah bevor i forget. I renamed the Foreman/Soldier profession into Architect/Soldier! So you guys want the Architect/Soldier to become the Headman of the Village. As far as i see you guys have two opinions for the Bonus, +6 Health or +3 Intelligence and +3 Strengh. Right now its a draw between these two, i would say +3 Health and +3 Intelligence then if you donīt mind. And donīt forget to gather more Food and some Water!
Warning! May contain bad Grammar!

English is not my native Language, so please donīt burn me alive for my bad Grammar! You are free to correct me.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Map reader, one of the troops (other two guard ork still) and everyone else without a job get some water. Take a weapon or two.

When the woodcutter finishes with the tree they are to produce a bin and two barrels.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Der Metzger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shipslayers (startpoint):
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Two Humans and a Dwarf take one Bread, one Fish and three Crude Spears for the journey to Stromkirch.
The Goblin tied up teh Orc.
The Priest stops to Control the Orc and pick up the Map.
Two Soldier pick up Shield and Sword from the ground. One Soldier pick up the Crude Spear. +2 Shields, +2 Swords, +1 Crude Spear
The Ranger finished preparing the Trunk. The Ranger continues to saw the Trunk into Planks, 2 turns left. +4 Sticks, +3 Branches
The Elf gathered some Orange Berries. The Elf continues to gahter some Berries. +1 Orange Berry
The Miner stops mining some Copper ore, drops the Pick, pick up the Shovel and start to dig the Foundation for a Building.
The Woodcutter contiunes to fell a Tree, 2 turns left.
The Miner finished carving Stairs and contiunes carving Stairs. The Miner seems to improve his skills.
The Architect/Soldier becomes the Headman of your Village! The Architect/Soldier continues to make Stone Blocks, 2 turns left.
The Soldier interrogate the Orc. The Orc seems to keep his mouth shut!

Some Informations about the Village:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 03:15:31 pm by Der Metzger »

English is not my native Language, so please donīt burn me alive for my bad Grammar! You are free to correct me.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

the solders and the priest keep interrogating the captive.
Whats the dude with the shovel doing?
The elf is to farm more.
Highly Opinionated Fool

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Miner stops mining copper ore. We don't need that at the moment. Start digging out foundations to lay stones in to make a proper building next to the shelter.

We should have a proper building rather than a little shelter. It'll provide more room, storage space, and security. And look better.

---

Most tasks continue on as they should.
Threaten to sacrifice the orc to the god of blood if he does not confess. Whatever happens, injure him non-lethally. Either to encourage talking or making sure he hasn't left anything out. When there is no more information to be gained, sacrifice him to the god of blood.

---

What is the thing to the left of the bag and the right of the elf/berry bush? Below the bones and the square panel thing.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah. Allright.

We arent going to live in the cliff?
Highly Opinionated Fool

Der Metzger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What is the thing to the left of the bag and the right of the elf/berry bush? Below the bones and the square panel thing.

Äh i think i donīt know what you mean. Do you mean This thing?

That are Tendons.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, above those.

Der Metzger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah that schould be a bucket...

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In that case the elf fetches a bucket of water from the river.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]