Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread  (Read 51745 times)

RealFear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2014, 01:33:42 pm »

Just started playing Adventure mode recently, so I have limited amounts of badassery/brutality so far.

My first reasonably-successful character, a human axe(wo)man, wound up in a savage brawl with a human bandit boss who pretty much immediately hacked off her weapon arm.  So I did the classic thing, had her drop her shield, pick up her own arm and beat him to death with it.

In the brutality section, a later character (who eventually became a zombie thrall engine of destruction) got waylaid by bogeymen in the night.  Killed one, then promptly butchered it in front of its fellows, ate the heart, and then threw the skull at another, killing it instantly.  This became sort of a theme with this character. XD

That butchering people in the middle of battle would probably be more effective against something that can actually feel fear.
As of now, it seems as if the only goal a bogeyman has in it's "life" is to chip bones.
It's a reverse hostage situation, if you kill the snatchers they'll fill your fort with babies.

Michll101

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2014, 04:22:51 am »

I was getting started on Adventurer. I am still a newb, didn't have many things that could be considered "badass". Still...

I decided to attack one person in the village. I was a demigod, so I essentialy was filled with "they can't hurt me, too cool". A female clothier stabbing me in the skull took that feeling away. I passed out and she went elsewhere. I asked around where she was, and I knew that she was in "a cottage to the south". I searched every damn south cottage, looking at everyone person with l, and I finally found her. I walked behind her and stabbed her in the throat with my pike, slicing it open. She started crawling away pretty fast. When she went outside, I stood by the door, watching her leave a trail of blood and finally bleed out. I felt so badass.

Edit: aaand got stabbed in the foot by some of my other victims. I lost the ability to stand. I am dehydrated. Whoops.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:50:52 am by Michll101 »

klefenz

• Bay Watcher
  • Obey the Fist!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2014, 11:30:46 am »

Some time ago I was being no-quarter attacked by a little girl. Since I personally am not that much into infanticide I just choked her unconscious. I went on my business on the town and suddenly im dead. That girl woke up, tracked me down, and attacked me from behind.

It was inevitable.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2014, 04:02:26 pm »

In arena mode, I found out that you can smash bridges by dropping trees on them.

I proceeded to cover a bridge over magma with elves and smash the ends, dropping the tree-hugging hippies into the boiling magma.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

williamthethird

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2014, 05:56:58 pm »

Once I started in a human village and I waited till it was night. Then I went into all the houses, grabbed and chocked all the children to death. Butchered 3 of them and threw the rest of the corpses down the well. No one ever noticed what happened the next day. :3
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:59:56 pm by williamthethird »

NightFall

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2014, 08:38:56 pm »

Once I started in a human village and I waited till it was night. Then I went into all the houses, grabbed and chocked all the children to death. Butchered 3 of them and threw the rest of the corpses down the well. No one ever noticed what happened the next day. :3
Love the sleep 'n choke trick.

However the moment a when you remove everyone's clothes while they sleep in a tent you think by yourself.
THIS IS GOING TO BE AN HELL OF AN AWKWARD MORNING.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 08:43:33 pm by NightFall »

dwarf_reform

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_BUTCHERABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 10, 2014, 12:29:29 am »

Choking children, leaving no blood, and ditching the bodies down the well is genius, and I'll be doing that soon. BECAUSE OF YOU BABIES SHALL BE CHOKED. That's some positive stuff!

Its not quite brutal or badass, but recently I started a shortsword dwarf specifically to hack his fortress-mates to death until the framerate got playable :) Gave him good sneaking ability too, and each dwarf I silently crept up on and hacked (from behind) in the head would get their skulls shattered and would instantly fall unconscious.. Did this to a full room of 10-15 dwarves and then methodically circled back to the first victim and started skull-stabbing them to death..

He suffered a axe to the stomach when an axedwarf with some combat experience burst through the door and magically auto-spotted my devious dwarf and hacked his intestines into macaroni.. Next dwarf-terminator I took was a mid-level skilled crossbowdwarf.. I built a ring of campfires around myself in a room full of dwarves and started blasting 'em :> Each bolt would hit, be it in the hand or foot or lower extremities or stomach, and each bolt would cause unconsciousness every single time :) So I basically tranqed the whole room, jumped out of the ring of campfires and bow-bashed all their skulls in.. until a marksdwarf burst through the door and put me out of business (by that point I had fired all my starter bolts and hadn't picked any up during the bow-bash phase to fire at him. I had a forgotten beast figurine I hurled at the marksdwarf but they dodged..)

And lastly, I had way too much fun using the jump command to propel myself into other dwarves :O When you make contact it'll skid them across the room and usually into a wall for extra damage.. Not that hitting the wall is needed when they're skidding on their own arms and exploding into gore :|

Lockem Shoto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2014, 10:42:43 pm »

I killed a dragon on my demigod with my bare fists.

I did not have a shield.

Lightningy

• Bay Watcher
  • MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2014, 06:26:34 am »

i killed 10 hydras 17 dragons and 12 bronze colossi all at the same time with my bare fist while naked. also no shield or wep
'What is life?', you ask. Fundamentally life is the apotheosis of pointlessness. We live to multiple. But what for? The Endless cycle of carnage pulls hardest on the furthest victim. An inescapable fate; one no one wants but we all desire. The more immoral we become the more ideal we are. A perverse oxymoron. We who live unencumbered but are the most burdened. We fight but at the end it is all for naught, as in life there are no winners; only the undistinguished.

GENERATION 29:
Copy and add 1.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 13, 2014, 11:46:32 am »

What kinda fookin' hell-beast did you mod in?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Dyret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2014, 12:30:53 pm »

i killed 10 hydras 17 dragons and 12 bronze colossi all at the same time with my bare fist while naked. also no shield or wep

Yeah? I did all those things on two different computers at the same time while also pleasuring twelve gorgeous women IRL!

But seriously, what Lockem Shoto said isn't all that unbelievable... just kick a dragon in the toe and it will pass out from the pain.

TacoSundae84

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2014, 02:12:33 pm »

I entered a goblin fort on a vampire demigod boxer, punched the head in of the first goblin I saw, then picked up his corpse and threw it at the next closest one, caving the chest in. I then proceeded to pick up that corpse, and killed the next goblin in the same manner. I kept this up until I had killed about 100 goblins solely by throwing the corpses of their friends and families at them. At this point, I decided to quit this guy and never start as a demigod again.

Lightningy

• Bay Watcher
  • MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 13, 2014, 04:53:01 pm »

Yeah? I did all those things on two different computers at the same time while also pleasuring twelve gorgeous women IRL!

But seriously, what Lockem Shoto said isn't all that unbelievable... just kick a dragon in the toe and it will pass out from the pain.
i was being legit as well. i spawned them in arena mode and killed them(using my custom race of course)
'What is life?', you ask. Fundamentally life is the apotheosis of pointlessness. We live to multiple. But what for? The Endless cycle of carnage pulls hardest on the furthest victim. An inescapable fate; one no one wants but we all desire. The more immoral we become the more ideal we are. A perverse oxymoron. We who live unencumbered but are the most burdened. We fight but at the end it is all for naught, as in life there are no winners; only the undistinguished.

GENERATION 29:
Copy and add 1.

Dyret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2014, 05:18:00 pm »

Well, that is fairly badass. Innate attack or just a ton of killy parts?

Lightningy

• Bay Watcher
  • MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2014, 05:56:33 pm »

Well, that is fairly badass. Innate attack or just a ton of killy parts?
dont know what you mean but basicly i just punched them in the head or threw them into lava. or i punch them in the head and they are propelled into the lava(although they die before they hit it)

GENERATION 29:
Copy and add 1.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15