Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread  (Read 51497 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread
« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2014, 06:27:57 pm »

Just started playing Adventure mode recently, so I have limited amounts of badassery/brutality so far.

My first reasonably-successful character, a human axe(wo)man, wound up in a savage brawl with a human bandit boss who pretty much immediately hacked off her weapon arm.  So I did the classic thing, had her drop her shield, pick up her own arm and beat him to death with it.

In the brutality section, a later character (who eventually became a zombie thrall engine of destruction) got waylaid by bogeymen in the night.  Killed one, then promptly butchered it in front of its fellows, ate the heart, and then threw the skull at another, killing it instantly.  This became sort of a theme with this character. XD

That butchering people in the middle of battle would probably be more effective against something that can actually feel fear.
As of now, it seems as if the only goal a bogeyman has in it's "life" is to chip bones.

Wait no some bogeymen want world peace, others master a skill, but usually that gets unlocked for them when you attempt to talk too one also convince them to stop fighting.
don't know if it's badass to look a bogeyman in the eyes tell them to stop trying to punch you in the knee caps then inspire them to go pacifist but hey.

I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Griffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2014, 10:18:48 pm »

On an older version of DF. I once pissed off a whole castle of heavily armored guys, well heavily armored except for their hands... My axe couldn't pierce their armor but their unprotected hands were all mine so I chopped off all their hands, watched them bleed to to death, and drank their blood before leaving. It was roughly 40 some hands I chopped off that night...

Prudent Viper

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Unprofessional
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 19, 2014, 07:09:09 pm »

As an elf, I eat the hearts of every enemy I vanquish.
*Tryrar fires Prudent Viper. Out of a cannon. Into the sun*

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 28, 2014, 03:48:07 pm »

This is something that happened to me rather than something that I did. I started a new adventurer and figured I should start trying to train him in combat skill before facing the horrors of the world. So I went out into the wild and found a passive looking deer that wasn't paying any attention to me. I attempt to strike the thing with my sword and it parried, and kicked its rear leg straight through my head, one hit kill. I like to think that the deer was grazing in some bushes and didn't even look up while it drove its hoof through the skull of the pest behind it.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 28, 2014, 04:23:23 pm »

Back in the old version, I was playing as a vampire Necromancer...Some humans got mad when they saw me drinking blood and found out I was a vampire. I went down into the catacombs and raised every. Single. Corpse. No one left the town alive.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

a smiling bearded cretin

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOTHOUGHT][NO_SLEEP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 28, 2014, 08:33:52 pm »

in 34.11 during experimental character, I make a small mistake by going into kobold cave while carrying close to 200 hydra meat. this character with close to 20,000 dodge and shield is swarmed by regular kobolds, who now get extra attacks because of hydra meat. because this dwarf start with only High Endurance, Superdwarven ends capped low and he becomes tired, then overt-exerted, and then dead. ah a learning moment! very precious!

the next experimental dwarf begins with Superior Endurance. my guess is he will never be tired. I recreate same conditions with 200 hydra meat and similar shield and dodge. with the slowest movement possible he walks into bandit camp where he is swarmed. many of them are legendary, unlike fairly worthless kobolds. here he never gets tired. I run a macro to check. legendary bandits collapse from exhaustion. he punches them to death and since he was never wounded beyond bruising in his whole career, I retire him.

my theory. an untouchable needs to begin with Superior Endurance as one of the big three.

dillonsup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 30, 2014, 08:14:18 pm »

Beat The Shit Out Of A Villager With another Dead Villagers Head Ah Good Times

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2014, 06:49:27 am »

I came into a village, very large village, with one goal: slaughter every one of them before nightfall. I started with the trio of miners, knowing they'd be the biggest threat. Three quick decapitations with my axe. For some reason, I felt like tossing my shield at the dyer. So I did. And also put an iron pick in my other hand. With a battle axe and pick, I hacked, bit, kicked, and threw my way through an entire large town, having lost my left ear, right eye, half my teeth, and a toe. If I got a guy unconscious, I dismembered them systematically, then threw the body parts at other villagers. I checked my description to find I was nothing but scars. When I went traveling, though, a few soldiers found me, and proceeded to put arrows in my body, then bifurcate me effortlessly. I guess I wasn't as much of a badass as I thought, since these guys just beat me in one hit.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2014, 11:03:21 am »

killed several civilians then broke the legs of a lawkeeper to keep him from moving so i could kill the rest of the town and collect every dead persons knives just to play darts on the still alive law keepers back
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2014, 06:21:23 pm »

In my world with a long history I started near a town that was once human but had been taken over by goblins.

Their army was on patrol outside of the town and I made short work of them, before moving into the town. Well, on the quick travel screen a bunch of parties started moving out of the town and towards the south. I followed them and went out of fast travel and there were makeshift tents and camps of all of the town's inhabitants.

They evacuated the whole town to try and get away from me!

Naturally I snuck through the tents and killed all of the goblin scum in their sleep.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 11, 2014, 12:52:14 am »

I punched someones leg off.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

FoiledFencer

• Bay Watcher
  • keepin' it feudal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2014, 06:07:45 am »

My swordsdwarf was encouraged to rescue a dwarven child that had been kidnapped by a goblin civ. Upon arriving at the tower where he should be, there was no trace of him. After some frustrating questioning of the locals (who were neutral), I got annoyed and started roughhousing them.

After getting into a punching match I discovered that jumping into occupied spaces knocks other creatures away. So naturally my swordsdwarf turned the top of a goblin tower full of sleeping, friendly goblins into his personal bouncy-castle of gore. It was like something out a demented, surrealist remake of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Leaping like a manic monkey from every corner of the place, lopping off limbs and knocking goblins over the edge. After killing 30+ goblins outright he made his escape by fighting his way down the stairs in a more traditional way and then finishing off a few of the mangled survivors that littered the ground around the tower. So many broken bones.
"Lithrushâst Kúdlizat: Fetidfur, the slick notch, a grizzly bear leather loincloth. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is studded with zinc, decorated with grizzly bear leather and encircled with bands of grizzly bear leather. This object menaces with spikes of grizzly bear leather."

FoiledFencer

• Bay Watcher
  • keepin' it feudal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 12, 2014, 06:15:00 am »

Some time ago I was being no-quarter attacked by a little girl. Since I personally am not that much into infanticide I just choked her unconscious. I went on my business on the town and suddenly im dead. That girl woke up, tracked me down, and attacked me from behind.

It was inevitable.

Valar morghulis.
"Lithrushâst Kúdlizat: Fetidfur, the slick notch, a grizzly bear leather loincloth. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is studded with zinc, decorated with grizzly bear leather and encircled with bands of grizzly bear leather. This object menaces with spikes of grizzly bear leather."

CancerousCthulhu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 13, 2014, 12:39:43 am »

So I decided to make a new adventurer. I made him a demigod wrestler and started as a dwarf. Equipment was meh. Copper spear and no shield. I found a merchant room that had the count, duke, militia commander, and outpost liaison all in the same room. I immediately grabbed the count by the tongue and threw him across the room. As he flew, the room erupted into chaos with everyone screaming about vengeance and how this was their fight too. Several ganged up on the duke at the northern corner of the room. I then proceeded to put the count's shoulder in a joint lock and collapse it into his torso. Once he was unconscious, I grabbed his tongue again and pinched it out, then took his axe and shield for shits and giggles. I threw the shield at some no-count bone doctor who had started assaulting me. He was stunned long enough for me to get a grip on his head and gouge out his eyes, cheeks, lips, and eyelids. He was bleeding out so I stabbed him the head until he died. I returned to the count and punched him several times in the neck, killing him. By this time, the militia commander was obviously taking out a long-standing grudge on the duke and was beating him mercilessly. I decided to intervene and cut off the commander's foot with a blow from my newly acquired steel axe. The duke was recuperating from his beating when I joint-locked his hip and crushed it into his body. I then decapitated him, and his assailant. Finally I turned my focus to the liaison. I ripped his tongue out next, then bit his head and shook him around for a while. After I became bored of this, I beat him for quite some time with his own tongue, then threw his vomit at him, breaking his hand. Finally I ended it all by crushing his skull with a golden throne.
Guys I don't think we want to mess with using dwarves as fusion material here. Be careful.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #149 on: September 13, 2014, 10:09:11 am »

most brutal: idk, i've done some pretty nasty stuff, once (playing as a MDF orc olog male) i became a necromancer, killed all the men in a village, rounded up the women, stripped them naked, and left them like that. I then went o get a band of likeminded males and returned to the naked village. fun ensued in which all the women died at my hands as i had my way, then snapped their necks.

Badass stuff... i've got nothing, i killed over 500 elfs once. my adventurer was given the title "the scratched chaste belt"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15