Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread  (Read 51671 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2014, 04:45:52 am »

I ... well I bisected a bronze colossus with a mining pick once.
Well, he WAS made of bronze...
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Demki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2014, 10:19:10 am »

Most brutal thing I did in DF adventure mode?
Easy:
Went to a lair of some weak night creature, proceeded in killing every buzzard around it, bare handed.
I killed a few by biting their beaks off then hitting them with it. Or by smacking their stomaches on their heads. I was killed by a freezing ocean, with 200+ buzzard kills. I survived only on buzzard meat and buzzard blood. Did I mention I was naked as well?

Broken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2014, 12:16:54 pm »

I was lost in the caverns, alone and without water. So, to survive, i jumped from a small cliff to injury myself, and i clenched my thirst drinking my own blood.
In a hole in the ground there lived a dwarf. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a dwarf fortress, and that means magma.
Dwarf fortress: Tales of terror and inevitability

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2014, 06:55:32 pm »

Ah, just did something killer. Literally.

So, my guy, a lasher blessed with a silver whip, crossed the ocean the long way to get to an elven island. Once there, I got a quest to kill a sewer-dweller. I got lost in there and retired my way out of the sewers.

A season later, I came out of retirement and went adventuring once more. I decided to train on a crab, so I get to the beach... and my guy refuses to autoattack it.

THOSE FRIGGIN' ELVES BRAINWASHED HIM, MAN!

I spent the night in a village, bummed out, and at the crack of dawn, decided to take revenge.

I killed everyone in the village but one, female elf.

I broke all of her limbs, destroyed her face and ears (I got your nose!), ripped out her teeth, and left her lying in a pool of her own blood, facial features, and teeth.

I then crossed a strait between the isle and mainland, went into a human village, and guess what?

They were cool with it. I even recruited a maceman there.

This game is fun.

EDIT: That same fellow was killed by bogeys after leaving Macey behind.
Darnit.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 06:51:21 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2014, 03:47:08 pm »

Well, using a modded super-death creature, I flew above a guy, dropped a minecart on him breaking his leg, and then I created some magma and dropped it on him too. He bled to death pretty quickly.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2014, 07:10:29 pm »

Well, using a modded super-death creature, I flew above a guy, dropped a minecart on him breaking his leg, and then I created some magma and dropped it on him too. He bled to death pretty quickly.
What mod was this?
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Blastbeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2014, 07:38:22 pm »

I once took on a packed goblin fort using a flying iron statue-man. Flew up high enough that I had a clear shot at everyone on the ground and atop the towers, then pulled this overpowered stunt:

Super Cheap Projectile Spam go!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Suddenly, fireballs. 200 OF THEM. I laughed as they all burned to death. T'was glorious. Still not the most brutal or badass thing I've done.
I don't know how it all works, I just throw molten science at the wall and see what ignites.

Cocoprimate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2014, 10:59:15 pm »

Check my sig. Made it into the hall of legends and everything.
The story of Aban Diamondtowns the Charms of Society, dwarf legend, and his descent into the depths. (SPOILER)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=79229.0

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2014, 12:08:40 am »

Punched a guy in the face. Took his sword, and hacked both his arms off. Thrust the sword into his chest, and let go of it.

I do this a lot...

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2014, 02:05:21 am »

What mod was this?
I made it myself.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2014, 09:33:26 am »

What mod was this?
I made it myself.
Oh great Armork, I beg you too release this beast onto the worlds of others because I can't make anything without horribly breaking the game. (One time I accidentally made unicorns the only playable race:
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2014, 09:45:49 am »

What mod was this?
I made it myself.
Oh great Armork, I beg you too release this beast onto the worlds of others because I can't make anything without horribly breaking the game. (One time I accidentally made unicorns the only playable race:
Put this into one of the creature text files:
Put this into interaction_other:
Put this into entity_default:
Put this into reaction_other:

Galagaman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2014, 07:07:40 pm »

Got a quest to kill a bandit dude. No biggie. Fought all his buddies alone and left a big hole in his chest before turning to fight everyone else. Once I was done with all the other bandits, however, I turn around to find that the hole in his chest had not killed him, stopped bleeding, and he was now sprinting for dear life. I tried chasing him down, but his hole made him aerodynamic, and he was getting away. I quickly regretted both not training up my throwing nor picking up anything good to throw, and all I had besides my equipment was 6 pieces of crab meat. I started chucking them at him from quite a distance and of course I missed.

The first three.

The fourth hit.

His head.

And caved it in.

How could I make this up?

BenLubar

• Bay Watcher
  • [BODY:HUMANOID_LEGLESS_6ARMS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2014, 07:04:55 pm »

So I was looking through my Dwarf Fortress save and found something mildly amusing:

Bo₧stvo Diedpaddles the Tired Lizard the bronze colossus killed 137 named historical figures (the most of anyone in the world).

It was killed by Idu Courtesydaub the gnome, who had three other kills, all of which were also bosses.

27 years later, he was killed by Aweme Deadriver the Inconsiderate Scar of Crafts the elf, who had 110 named kills and 1805 unnamed kills. That's the second-most named kills in the world and the most overall kills in the world.

He died at the hands of Dehit Burnseeds the human vampire, who had no other named kills, but 1492 unnamed kills. That's the second-most overall.

Killing her was was my first quest. I killed the vampire with the second-most overall kills, who had killed the elf with the most overall kills and the second-most named kills, who had killed the gnome who had killed the colossus with the most named kills.

And I didn't know until now.

Urist McOriginalname

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2014, 08:13:39 pm »

Today i tried something new - a wrestler adventurer.

In my third quest to kill a camp i grabbed the bronze longsword out of the boss's hands, with a single strike sawed off 2 of his dudes heads , mortally wounded the third by slicing his throat and went back to the boss, kicked him in the left lower leg making him fall on his knees, stabbed his own sword through his chest tearing apart his heart and left the sword logged in his chest as i walked away.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15