Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Author Topic: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread  (Read 51707 times)

NoobKid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread
« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2014, 11:58:38 am »

Modding my character dragonfire breath and fire immunity and unleashing the circus on those cannibalistic hippies elves. Also picking off stragglers with a modded rifle atop a burning tree.
Still melted, though. Don't really know what that was about.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 29, 2014, 08:58:35 pm »

Went to a church at night, went to stealth mode and sliced the throat of every single priest and monk there, letting they die at the evil hands of the night. Of course, this was a stupid idea, as they went running like little girls and told every single people at the town that i'm a evil and dangerous murderer. For some reason i don't know, even through none of them faced me, they still managed to know who was slicing their throats. In the next day, every single citzen of Twinkleshoe was spitting at me, it was a spit-fest! And then came a group of 6 armored guys and some civilians, surrounded me, sliced down my legs and then hammered my head. After all that happened there, i came to a conclusion:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2014, 11:55:21 am »

Got a nice group of people to follow my professional axe man
It was 2crossbowmen 2 axe men and a lasher

We went to a town that just so happened to be being attacked by goblins at night so we helped take care of that, went and spent the night in a persons house and the next morning there were more goblins attacking but there was also a bunch of town militia fighting them so my group got involved and took out several gobbos then I accidentaly killed one of the guards so the whole town started attacking us
Had a fun time pillaging that town though both the Crossbowmen died
We made it out ok and I had 38 kills under my belt
After that I got ambushed and both of my axe men were killed before I could do anything
Then I got hit in the head and died

All in all that was a good fun for me
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

NoobKid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2014, 12:07:32 pm »

I heard about a very close semimegabeast site from the first time I ever paid attention to NPC "small talk", worked 2 in-game weeks to prepare my skills (though I didn't think it'd be too hard; the beast was a brush titan), and gathered every battle-hungry soldier in every mead hall across the continent
 On the day of reckoning, my small death squad approached the shrine with caution. Skeletons were piled up in a corner and there was water covering them as we tried to track the thing. After two not in-game days of that crap, I gave up searching. Why does that keep not happening?!

Jebediah`

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2014, 03:41:36 pm »

Decided to play Dwarf Surgeon Simulator. That farmer over there? Looks like he's in need of a quadruple amputation.

After judicious use of a sleeper hold anesthetic, I started with the left leg, to ensure the patient didn't attempt to flee his own house the OR before the surgery was done. Waited outside for a bit for the bleeding to stop, then I went back in. Unfortunately there was some type of misunderstanding with the patient, he attempted to stab me. The knife was confiscated, along with the arm holding it. A bit of time for post-op recovery, and I proceeded to amputate the other two limbs with my surgical halberd. The patient displayed remarkable mobility following his quadruple limbectomy, so I administered a procedure of aggressive chiropractic treatment centering on the spine to ensure he remained within his own blood and teeth covered home the ICU for observation.

I didn't want the patient to experience the miasma of his own limbs, so I then gathered them all up and put them on top of a nearby tree.

Surprisingly 'Torso McGee' is still alive, exactly where I left him (as is to be expected).

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 06, 2014, 03:44:27 pm »

Decided to play Dwarf Surgeon Simulator. That farmer over there? Looks like he's in need of a quadruple amputation.

After judicious use of a sleeper hold anesthetic, I started with the left leg, to ensure the patient didn't attempt to flee his own house the OR before the surgery was done. Waited outside for a bit for the bleeding to stop, then I went back in. Unfortunately there was some type of misunderstanding with the patient, he attempted to stab me. The knife was confiscated, along with the arm holding it. A bit of time for post-op recovery, and I proceeded to amputate the other two limbs with my surgical halberd. The patient displayed remarkable mobility following his quadruple limbectomy, so I administered a procedure of aggressive chiropractic treatment centering on the spine to ensure he remained within his own blood and teeth covered home the ICU for observation.

I didn't want the patient to experience the miasma of his own limbs, so I then gathered them all up and put them on top of a nearby tree.

Surprisingly 'Torso McGee' is still alive, exactly where I left him (as is to be expected).

I lost my shit in the "The knife was confiscated, along with the arm holding it"

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 06, 2014, 05:51:08 pm »

Is he missing his nose and ears? If he's not, you're not manly enough yet.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #187 on: November 08, 2014, 06:33:54 am »

During a bandit raid, I killed off all of the bandits except one.

A human hammerwoman.

I ripped off all of her clothes, then proceeded to throw them back at her (somehow breaking the bone in her right hand).
I punched her for a while, causing her to vomit, then I started breaking all of her limb joints, her hips and her upper spine, and also bit off her tongue.

Then I mutilated her face. I punched out all of her teeth and cut off her nose. After that, I just left her crawling around for a while, before putting her out of her misery.
I had to stop playing the game for a while after I took in what I did.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 10, 2014, 01:25:39 am »

A human hammerwoman.

I ripped off all of her clothes, then proceeded to throw them back at her (somehow breaking the bone in her right hand).
I punched her for a while, causing her to vomit, then I started breaking all of her limb joints, her hips and her upper spine, and also bit off her tongue.

Then I mutilated her face. I punched out all of her teeth and cut off her nose. After that, I just left her crawling around for a while, before putting her out of her misery.
Your too far gone. It can only get worse.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

jax3639

• Bay Watcher
  • [DIGGER:ITEM_WEAPON_BARE_HANDS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 10, 2014, 01:50:53 am »

A human hammerwoman.

Your too far gone. It can only get worse.
when I first started playing DF I was a guy that had the occasional brief period of insanity
but as time passed and I played more I changed
now I am a guy that has the occasional brief moment of sanity
The bag weighs twice my dwarf right now, containing nothin but guts, vomit, and a dead kobold.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 10, 2014, 01:52:41 am »

Okay... The above is so correct. I can't describe how accurate that is.

Edit: A recent badass move of mine would be somehow rallying a village against a hydra. Sure, a lot of children, a priest, and a cat died, but it was a group effort. I'd just started my life as an adventurer, when I walked right into a hydra lair. I simply ran and ran in the opposite direction, but it followed. Once I reached people, they scattered. Then, a miner walked up, drew his pick, and swung at a head. A bolt from a hunter got stuck in a neck. A priest charged through and started stabbing. By twenty turns later, this had turned into me and half this village fighting against and killing a hydra. We killed it, but some punching children, a priest, and some unlucky cat were all killed. This was the first time I'd seen celebrating npc's. "That is fantastic!" about how the miner killed the hydra.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 01:59:20 am by StagnantSoul »
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

mclarky96

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 16, 2014, 11:38:37 pm »

Well one time I was sent across an ENTIRE continent (I am tired don't judge my spelling if it's wrong) to kill a dimetrodon hill titan named Umstros Hillstraps which is kind of cool that he has hill in his name because he is a hill titan but anyway once I got there he was like "blah blah blah I killed this guy blah" so I was like "Eh whatever time to die" mostly because I had alreadt accumulated 145 kills by that time and then he breathed his fire breath which made me angry because my flesh was boiling but then i ended up cutting his head off and using it as my signature weapon from there on out to avenge the loss of my beautiful flesh. That is all it may not be badass but in my eyes it's pretty cool :3.

ToXey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 17, 2014, 05:54:45 am »

I managed to find a night creature up in a hillock somewhere across the mountains! It involved melting snow into drinkable water. Can't put snow or ice in the waterskin, so I had the water in the backpack. The vampire fled after having a shattered neck bone, saying things about his wounds. I had a band of two others that later got killed by a forgotten beast inside a dwarf fortress that still had dwarves in it. The fortress had a magma pool, and I was thirsty so I thought that it was the end of the adventure.
-I slew Zolak! -It was inevitable.
-Any troubles? -Bandit Zolak is harassing our hamlet!
-Tell me about Zolak. -Zolak is dead.
-What do you think about me? -You are killer. You are also unhinged. You have perpetrated a violent attack upon Zolak.

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 17, 2014, 06:34:42 pm »

Can't put snow or ice in the waterskin, so I had the water in the backpack.
When standing next to snow, use shift+i to fill any waterskins with snow.
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 17, 2014, 08:02:23 pm »

Can't put snow or ice in the waterskin, so I had the water in the backpack.
When standing next to snow, use shift+i to fill any waterskins with snow.

Bags and backpacks are far more effective than waterskins. You can fill your backpack with snow and then melt it. I did it recently and got 34 water :D

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15