Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread  (Read 51730 times)

Ashdemai

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2014, 01:21:34 pm »

Well, using a modded super-death creature, I flew above a guy, dropped a minecart on him breaking his leg, and then I created some magma and dropped it on him too. He bled to death pretty quickly.
What mod was this?
I made it myself.
Oh great Armork, I beg you too release this beast onto the worlds of others because I can't make anything without horribly breaking the game. (One time I accidentally made unicorns the only playable race:
Put this into one of the creature text files:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Put this into interaction_other:
Put this into entity_default:
Put this into reaction_other:
I may be retarded but I generated a new world, saved, put the mod and tried to play adventurer mode but I still can't choose the new character. A help would be much appreciated.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2014, 01:39:51 pm »

You have to put the things into the raw/objects folder and then generate a new world.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Brunste

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2014, 02:14:56 pm »

Not really "brutal" but once on a shared world between me and my friend I was adventuring along and was ambushed by goblins. I killed all of them except for the last sword gobo who's left hand I cut off in combat. I decided to leave the goblin there and gave him the name "no-hand" for some reason before abandoning him in the wilderness.

15 in game years later, while my friend was playing his turn, he was ambushed by another pack of goblins and is immediately greeted by a "the swordsman loses hold of the wool glove" message.

Turns out it was the same goblin who survived 15 years after I left him handless in the wilds.

My friend killed all the other goblins, broke no-hands other hand and then left him to fend for his own as I did.

He's still out there somewhere.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2014, 09:32:56 pm »

Once stabbed a cyclops in the head, Odysseus-style.

Oh yeah.

Also, I once gave a fellow in arena mode a standard set of clothes (rope reed fiber shirt, trousers, thong, socks, leather shoes) and a leather jacket. I then gave him an iron crossbow, 21 lead bolts, and an iron minecart. I planned to simulate generic action heroes, with the crossbow having the intent of being his handgun and the minecart a car.

Lemme tell ya, I ran out of ammo pumping one guy full of lead (who then went BOOM! headshot), crashed the car with an exact copy of himself causing it to flip over, break his arms, and crush his head, and not to mention the guy never even made it to the top floor with the ninja king on it.

Also, never ride up a slope on a minecart. Ever. You WILL die, unless you break your body's bones, forcing you to lay there like a 2-second old puppy until they heal, or, more likely, get your face caved in by bogeymen or goblins or something.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2014, 07:04:47 pm »

Tell them it was Noman, if you live!
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2014, 12:10:05 pm »

You mean Nobody?

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2014, 01:02:44 pm »

You mean Nobody?
Depends on what version you read. 'Noman' sounds more convincing.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

DogsRNice

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist Maclunky
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2014, 08:55:47 pm »

i killed off 2 necromancer towers with a !!xrope reed fiber skirtx!! (i was playing with the cheater armok character  ;) ) then learned to secrets of life and death and melted the slab it was on
I had an FB named Ned once.  I kept imagining a giant Ned Flanders...

Want an underground tree with green wood? Check out this tiny mod I made to add one

Alamander

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2014, 10:57:20 pm »

I tracked a group of bandits to their camp in a forest. I lit the surrounding vegetation alight and snuck around, fighting them one at a time, disappearing in and out of the smoke. One by one they dropped, missing limbs and pouring blood. I saved the Chief for last... He broke my leg with his mace, so I knocked it out of his hand. Grabbing hold of his throat, I strangled him as the fires consumed us.

I actually survived, but my face was melted.

WJLIII3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2014, 12:23:42 am »

You mean Nobody?

Well it was Greek.

blazing glory

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2014, 12:00:17 am »

I tracked a group of bandits to their camp in a forest. I lit the surrounding vegetation alight and snuck around, fighting them one at a time, disappearing in and out of the smoke. One by one they dropped, missing limbs and pouring blood. I saved the Chief for last... He broke my leg with his mace, so I knocked it out of his hand. Grabbing hold of his throat, I strangled him as the fires consumed us.

I actually survived, but my face was melted.

Sounds like it's from a movie,I imagine how the fight went,the hero (aka the adventurer) smashed the chief's hand on a burning tree forcing him to drop the mace,and while he was recovering the hero slammed the chief into said tree by the throat and just kept pushing,burning the chief's body in the fire,the hero came out of the forest fire horribly scared for life.

tilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2014, 03:53:07 am »

threw a peacock into another peacock then snapped both their necks.(killed a titan by throwing a rabbit at its head: dabbling thrower)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2014, 10:35:45 pm »

stripped and then proceeded to break every single bone in the body of a random guy, removed his thumbs gouged out his eyes and lit him on fire (after building campfires around him so he couldn't get away) and watched him melt.
also was a guy with his face melted off, skull-face guy = badassness on its own not to mention that it was a dragon that did it and i lived, i never died on that adventurer no matter how much i tried.
think i almost made a medium world completely devoid of life.
and stuffed a backpack full of an insane amount of bodies to throw at people to res zombies at their feet (the whole backpack not just single bodies).
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2014, 11:07:33 am »

I have cut the eyelid off a cyclops and strangled a hydra, both with my 2000+ kills swordsmaster necromancer badass.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2014, 04:30:21 pm »

I committed genocide with the severed guts of a lawgiver. That isn't the most brutal thing I've done though, I've done stuff that I've been politely requested to never post about again.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15