Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread  (Read 51721 times)

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
Re: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2014, 04:41:08 pm »

I fought a group of bandits and killed most of them before one stabbed me in the face. I grabbed his knife, wrestled it away and lopped his head off. As I was bleeding to death I looked at my inventory and saw that even though I was holding the knife I had not removed it from my head. I decapitated him with a weapon that was still lodged in my body.
I never remove embedded weapons. I have an iron bolt stuck in my arm. Once I retired and embarked on the town I retired in. I looked at my character's inventory. The bolt was now a masterwork.

Jack Smythe

• Bay Watcher
  • What would Urist do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2014, 08:31:59 pm »

I fought a group of bandits and killed most of them before one stabbed me in the face. I grabbed his knife, wrestled it away and lopped his head off. As I was bleeding to death I looked at my inventory and saw that even though I was holding the knife I had not removed it from my head. I decapitated him with a weapon that was still lodged in my body.
I never remove embedded weapons. I have an iron bolt stuck in my arm. Once I retired and embarked on the town I retired in. I looked at my character's inventory. The bolt was now a masterwork.

Embedded weapons make a handy emergency arsenal, if you can take the ensuing bleeding. Saves having to hold them. Now, if only I could target myself and do it on purpose. Come to think of it, being able to target yourself would also make carrying water in Adventure mode obsolete.
Many say that humanity is a naturally good and benevolent race. Obviously, they have yet to meet us.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2014, 10:01:58 pm »

Embedded weapons make a handy emergency arsenal, if you can take the ensuing bleeding. Saves having to hold them. Now, if only I could target myself and do it on purpose. Come to think of it, being able to target yourself would also make carrying water in Adventure mode obsolete.

Could also make for some interesting altars to armok and such. :P
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

KiBoy

• Bay Watcher
  • You have been struck down! It was inevitable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2014, 08:04:20 am »

I like biting off the limbs of my opponents... Then I throw the limbs back at them.

Killed by your own hand... literally.

So dwarven.
"Ha-ha-halt in the name of the Obeisant Vegetation!  Okay, Princess, you can speak to the Necromancer now."
"A-anou, Necromancer-san, could...  C-Could I have your autograph?"
If you imagine an 8-bit Hinata with elf ears, it gets even more ridiculous ^_^

Ebonblade7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2014, 11:09:59 am »

A peasant man poked me in the leg.  Crippled and raging, I broke his legs, severed his arms, threw the arms into his chest, and somehow resurrected the arms embedded in his chest.

Urist McKoga

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2014, 05:13:50 pm »

So im my last fight (Dwarf Swordman with a lucky steel short sword start) go in the first quest. After recruiting some extra melee power (one hammerer and one maceman), i go in the quest to kill some bandits. After a easy fight ( my budies do some lucky hits and all my enemies give to pain ) as almost night. I see im my map a lair close to the camp ( i was not sure if sleeping in a camp make the bogey don't atack me ). So arriving in the lair, i found a Cyclops and some elf meat in the ground. So me and my buddies start the brutal atack. Goddam cyclops punches my companions in the head. I stabbed the cyclops lungs, just in time because the cyclops broken my hands. I give to pain, but i did not get killed because the cyclops stopped breathing. So now i am a proud owner of a cyclops lair =D (just to sad nothing usefull in the cave, save the elf meat [going to save that meat to use as trowning weapon])

KiBoy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2014, 01:14:13 am »

So im my last fight (Dwarf Swordman with a lucky steel short sword start) go in the first quest. After recruiting some extra melee power (one hammerer and one maceman), i go in the quest to kill some bandits. After a easy fight ( my budies do some lucky hits and all my enemies give to pain ) as almost night. I see im my map a lair close to the camp ( i was not sure if sleeping in a camp make the bogey don't atack me ). So arriving in the lair, i found a Cyclops and some elf meat in the ground. So me and my buddies start the brutal atack. Goddam cyclops punches my companions in the head. I stabbed the cyclops lungs, just in time because the cyclops broken my hands. I give to pain, but i did not get killed because the cyclops stopped breathing. So now i am a proud owner of a cyclops lair =D (just to sad nothing usefull in the cave, save the elf meat [going to save that meat to use as trowning weapon])

You should've befriend the cyclops, mount him and journey to the closest elven settlement... For some throwing weapons. ;)
"Ha-ha-halt in the name of the Obeisant Vegetation!  Okay, Princess, you can speak to the Necromancer now."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2014, 01:44:13 am »

I recently embedded my mining pick into the top of a velociraptor's mouth to stop it from running away, then crushed its head with my fist.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

klefenz

• Bay Watcher
  • Obey the Fist!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2014, 08:20:50 am »

So i was fighting a were creature in human form. Choke him and break his limbs with the pommel of my sword. Except one of his legs. It was unbreakable. The guy wakes up like five time and i still cant break his leg. Finally i cut his arm and beat him in the head with it.

Then i find a chieftess in the sewers. Gut her alive and beat her with her own guts until she bleeds to death. I imagine i was using the guts as a whip.

Enter a castle to recruit followers. Its full of goblins. In the fight they break my legs and my right arm. Shield bash the entire castle.
Imagine a dwarf crawling with a shield and beating people with it.

KiBoy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2014, 09:41:13 am »

I prefer to see a Dwarf with two axes in one hand and two mauls in the other.

Way more dwarven than petty shields. :P

Proudnerd

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING] [CAFFEINE _DEPENDANT]
    • View Profile
    • My writing profile
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2014, 04:00:31 am »

I once was bored and spent like 20 minutes breaking every bone this child had every finger toe and everything else i gouged out both his eyes and after that threw him against the wall of the room we were in a few times. O then decided to start cutting off each finger and toe individually but I cut off toes too fast and he bled to death. What other game could i do that in?
"Oi Urdim! Monom just died, can ye go fetch his old hand from the pile o' severed limbs?"
"Eh how am I supposed to know which one's his?"
"I dunno, just grab the one that stinks the least and throw it in."

klefenz

• Bay Watcher
  • Obey the Fist!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2014, 08:36:24 am »

I once was bored and spent like 20 minutes breaking every bone this child had every finger toe and everything else i gouged out both his eyes and after that threw him against the wall of the room we were in a few times. O then decided to start cutting off each finger and toe individually but I cut off toes too fast and he bled to death. What other game could i do that in?

Was it an elf?

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2014, 03:23:27 pm »

I charged at a bandit and pushed him over the edge of a 1z drop, and killing him. His body and items fell on the bandit below him, obliterating the second guy.
Also it's sort of a general badass thing but I found a figurine of myself while killing all the kobolds in a cave.

Jack Smythe

• Bay Watcher
  • What would Urist do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2014, 08:24:54 pm »

Human necromancer outsider. Decided to take out the entire civ I started in, or as close to it as possible. Ended up in a duel to the death with the demon king of the civ on the top level of a temple near the castle. [We started in the castle, but my army of bandits, goblins, and freed demon prisoners got killed, so I fell back and began raising the dead for a second attack.] During our climactic battle on the roof [Much like Star Wars, there were apparently no railings anywhere in the civ], and ended up right next to the edge. He charged me, and I dodged. He went straight past me off the edge, while my dodge took my right off alongside him. We crashed into the ground, and I stabbed in the head until he died before bleeding out.
Many say that humanity is a naturally good and benevolent race. Obviously, they have yet to meet us.

Proudnerd

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING] [CAFFEINE _DEPENDANT]
    • View Profile
    • My writing profile
« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2014, 07:42:52 pm »

Was it an elf?

No a human. I hardly ever find elves unfortunately due to toady removing forest retreats.
"Oi Urdim! Monom just died, can ye go fetch his old hand from the pile o' severed limbs?"
"Eh how am I supposed to know which one's his?"
"I dunno, just grab the one that stinks the least and throw it in."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15