Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread  (Read 51757 times)

Lightningy

• Bay Watcher
  • MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread
« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2014, 03:31:21 pm »

Well, using a modded super-death creature, I flew above a guy, dropped a minecart on him breaking his leg, and then I created some magma and dropped it on him too. He bled to death pretty quickly.
What mod was this?
I made it myself.
Oh great Armork, I beg you too release this beast onto the worlds of others because I can't make anything without horribly breaking the game. (One time I accidentally made unicorns the only playable race:
Put this into one of the creature text files:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Put this into interaction_other:
Put this into entity_default:
Put this into reaction_other:
I may be retarded but I generated a new world, saved, put the mod and tried to play adventurer mode but I still can't choose the new character. A help would be much appreciated.
it is missing [ADVENTURE_TIER:4] tag in the entity txt file
'What is life?', you ask. Fundamentally life is the apotheosis of pointlessness. We live to multiple. But what for? The Endless cycle of carnage pulls hardest on the furthest victim. An inescapable fate; one no one wants but we all desire. The more immoral we become the more ideal we are. A perverse oxymoron. We who live unencumbered but are the most burdened. We fight but at the end it is all for naught, as in life there are no winners; only the undistinguished.

GENERATION 29:
Copy and add 1.

Lightningy

• Bay Watcher
  • MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2014, 03:46:33 pm »

I once was bored and spent like 20 minutes breaking every bone this child had every finger toe and everything else i gouged out both his eyes and after that threw him against the wall of the room we were in a few times. O then decided to start cutting off each finger and toe individually but I cut off toes too fast and he bled to death. What other game could i do that in?
It was inevitable.
'What is life?', you ask. Fundamentally life is the apotheosis of pointlessness. We live to multiple. But what for? The Endless cycle of carnage pulls hardest on the furthest victim. An inescapable fate; one no one wants but we all desire. The more immoral we become the more ideal we are. A perverse oxymoron. We who live unencumbered but are the most burdened. We fight but at the end it is all for naught, as in life there are no winners; only the undistinguished.

GENERATION 29:
Copy and add 1.

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2014, 04:10:19 pm »

I entered a zombie tower, unequipped both shield and sword, proceeded to play the punch out fight theme, and defeated them all using only my fists.

As far as the brutal side of things goes, I went into several elven villages as a vampire swordmaster, and proceeded to cut each and every man woman and child to ribbons, heading from village to village, until they started claiming their deaths at my hands were inevitable, as i reached up through the trees, climbed, jumped on them, cut hem in half, or even strangled them to passing out and then draining their blood. One I even cut the abdomen open of, bit the guts, latched on firmly, and then ripped out their intestinal tract with my teeth. I then spat out the intestines and threw them at someone. I was not stopped until I had amassed roughly 180 elven murders in the name of armok, at which point I finally died when bogeymen got a lucky shot in on me. (I had even been killing those en masse prior)

Also there's the time I got in a fight with a titan made of rock and won as a kobold swordsman

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2014, 03:59:57 am »

I was in some non-lethal combat with some goblins trying to rob me, so I pinch the first goblin's nose, it broke off.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 04:07:01 am by etgfrog »
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2014, 04:03:03 am »

As a bronze colossus, once, I grappled someone, broke all their joints via lock individually, and then proceeded to pinch off every body part individually

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2014, 06:38:42 am »

I once managed to spill a dwarfs guts, grab and pinch them, followed by cutting them off. Then I grabbed the guts and threw them at someone hard enough to knock them unconscious by shattering their ribs.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2014, 12:45:42 pm »

I had one functioning leg and no functioning arms. I killed an entire bandit camp by choking them out one by one then biting their heads.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Lightningy

• Bay Watcher
  • MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2014, 04:20:16 pm »

then

two down no Armour no waepons

GENERATION 29:
Copy and add 1.

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2014, 04:24:55 pm »

then

two down no Armour no waepons

the hell were you playing as?

99Hedgehog

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:USE_TILESET: UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2014, 08:46:13 pm »

Probably the most badass thing I've done was in 34.11, when I killed a yeti with my large copper dagger.

I was playing as a kobold.
[under a terrifying biome]
"Can you describe what the surface is like?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2014, 09:07:38 am »

It was me on the receiving end of the badass deed, but here it is:

Then he carved me to pieces with my own sword.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2014, 09:25:45 am »

I regularly put a bunch of points into wrestling and use disarming and killing enemies with their own weapons as my main strategy.
Becoming an expert Misc. Item User so that I can beat up enemies with improvised weapons, such as their own clothes or the corpses of random animals, is also fun.

ComatosePhoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2014, 11:07:34 pm »

Well there was that one time where I got east and west mixed up and spent a couple of months trying to cross a frozen ocean living off of stray crabs, seagulls and snow.

Vorox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2014, 11:57:38 pm »

Well there was that one time where I got east and west mixed up and spent a couple of months trying to cross a frozen ocean living off of stray crabs, seagulls and snow.
Urist Grylls
Vorox likes gremlins for their tears.

Qev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2014, 12:27:49 am »

Just started playing Adventure mode recently, so I have limited amounts of badassery/brutality so far.

My first reasonably-successful character, a human axe(wo)man, wound up in a savage brawl with a human bandit boss who pretty much immediately hacked off her weapon arm.  So I did the classic thing, had her drop her shield, pick up her own arm and beat him to death with it.

In the brutality section, a later character (who eventually became a zombie thrall engine of destruction) got waylaid by bogeymen in the night.  Killed one, then promptly butchered it in front of its fellows, ate the heart, and then threw the skull at another, killing it instantly.  This became sort of a theme with this character. XD
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15