Other Projects > Other Games

The "Recommend me a game" thread

(1/535) > >>

itisnotlogical:
I was going to make a thread just for my question, but I see so many recommendation threads around that I decided that I might attempt to bundle them all into one thread. Bring all your "Should I try X game?" and "Recommend me an X game" questions to this thread.

Note: I searched and saw the "Recommend me a game" thread, but that was last updated in October so I figured it'd be okay if I make a new thread.

That said, could somebody share a few good side-scrolling space shooters? Something that's good for a beginner but still challenging, like Life Force. I know the Gradius series, but there's got to be more good (and more modern) ones than those.

aristabulus:

--- Quote from: itisnotlogical on December 22, 2013, 01:10:13 am ---That said, could somebody share a few good side-scrolling space shooters? Something that's good for a beginner but still challenging, like Life Force. I know the Gradius series, but there's got to be more good (and more modern) ones than those.

--- End quote ---

You could check out Hydorah... It's free!  :)

Rez:
I know little about and suck at shmups, but I hear xoxak does good reviews of them.  :)

ABA games has a lot of bullet hell style games.

I'm perpetually looking for nexus-TJI alikes.

Creamcorn:
You can try Tyrian, it's currently free on good old games and boatload of other abandon ware sites.

lavenders2:
I got $25 to spend.
After a survival game, but open to any awesome suggestions. Any ideas?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version