Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [MOD]Liberal Overhaul+Rebalance 0.5  (Read 4974 times)

The Cheshire Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD]Liberal Overhaul+Rebalance 0.4
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2019, 05:57:27 pm »

Imagine an entire squad of LCS operatives stealing a tank and firing the turret backwards at the police as they drive off?

If GTA3 taught me anything it's that doing this also makes the tank go faster.
LCS Graphical Remake:

https://the-cheshire-cat.itch.io/lcs
Current progress: ~100%

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD]Liberal Overhaul+Rebalance 0.5
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2019, 12:34:06 am »

0.5 is up. See attached "modding changes" file or the OP for details. Needs some testing from the community, since I've got college and not as much time to do so. Overall, it is a mixed nerf and buff with more focus on fixed, rather than random, weapon damage.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 12:47:31 am by Taberone »

hatecamel

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2019, 02:44:33 pm »

Hey, this mod isn't working for me. In the xmllog file there are a ton of "invalid interval" and "unknown element" errors (eg. "Invalid interval for age on creature_bouncer: mature" and "unknown element for creature_bouncer: stealth_difficulty") and nothing changes in game. Do you have any idea what could be causing that? Thanks.

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2019, 03:26:24 pm »

Hey, this mod isn't working for me. In the xmllog file there are a ton of "invalid interval" and "unknown element" errors (eg. "Invalid interval for age on creature_bouncer: mature" and "unknown element for creature_bouncer: stealth_difficulty") and nothing changes in game. Do you have any idea what could be causing that? Thanks.
edit: That's a bug that got fixed in 4.12.41.  It has nothing to do with this mod.
You need the .exe and /art folder from 4.12.41
It's actually a bug that's went almost two years unreported.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 03:32:47 pm by IsaacG »
LCS 4.12.41 Custom NewGame, Edit Savefile!
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

hatecamel

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2019, 06:20:15 pm »

Hmm that actually didn't solve the problem.

Edit: ok nevermind it did work. For some reason I still got those errors in xmllog but then they stopped. I had to have been doing something dumb. Thanks for the help.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 06:32:34 pm by hatecamel »

hatecamel

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2019, 10:25:53 pm »

I'm actually having another issue now. I can't seem to get any of the new guns. I can't find them for sale from stores or gang members and I haven't seen any drop as loot either. Anyone know what's up with that? Thanks

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2019, 10:51:31 am »

I'm actually having another issue now. I can't seem to get any of the new guns. I can't find them for sale from stores or gang members and I haven't seen any drop as loot either. Anyone know what's up with that? Thanks

New guns are implemented, but cannot be found yet. I'll actually have them in the stores of gang members/pawnshop once I finish adding the rest.
Pages: 1 [2]