Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: LCS 4.12.31 Now With a Save Editor (And other flags... sort of)  (Read 33497 times)

Teh Barple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS 4.12.31 Now With a Save Editor (And other flags... sort of)
« Reply #210 on: December 08, 2018, 05:12:28 pm »

You really shouldn't pass this off as "finished" or "in working order", or even a proper continuation of LCS. There are so many broken features that  Fox's old version should be stickied instead.

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #211 on: December 08, 2018, 08:25:45 pm »

You really shouldn't pass this off as "finished" or "in working order", or even a proper continuation of LCS. There are so many broken features that  Fox's old version should be stickied instead.
If you could provide me with a list of these broken features, I'd appreciate it greatly.  The code is tens of thousands of lines long.

4.12.21 is the stable version.  Well, sort of.

I'm not very good at this, but boy is it fun.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 09:30:41 pm by IsaacG »
LCS 4.12.31 Custom NewGame, Edit Savefile!
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

tykavanaugh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 17, 2018, 09:59:59 pm »

Seriously dude? Is this the hill to die on?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]