Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: LCS 4.12.60  (Read 141679 times)

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS 4.12.55
« Reply #315 on: October 27, 2020, 08:56:32 am »

Version 2.2 of the Terra Vitae mod will have a mechanic by which the LCS can be exonerated via presidential pardon should you have a L+ president and the LCS be sufficiently popular. This is realistic.

Zombiejunk

• Bay Watcher
  • The Humanoid Must Not Escape!
    • View Profile
Re: LCS 4.12.57
« Reply #316 on: January 26, 2021, 09:00:34 am »

Would it be fine if I made LCS hobo edition where all weapons are homemade and more deadly

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
Re: LCS 4.12.57
« Reply #317 on: January 26, 2021, 02:53:30 pm »

Would it be fine if I made LCS hobo edition where all weapons are homemade and more deadly
You can mod it however you want.
You can get faster feedback on the Discord server.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 05:25:33 am by IsaacG »
LCS 4.12 Thread
https://discord.gg/CHNcaSn
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

Callista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS 4.12.59
« Reply #318 on: May 28, 2021, 10:52:54 pm »

Something's off with the augments. Most of them seem to fail no matter how high your science or first aid skills are.

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #319 on: May 30, 2021, 05:20:06 pm »

Something's off with the augments. Most of them seem to fail no matter how high your science or first aid skills are.
Augments were designed by Kamal-Sadek.  They weren't completed, and no one has much bothered to balance them.
LCS 4.12 Thread
https://discord.gg/CHNcaSn
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

Callista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 06, 2021, 11:21:18 am »

Cool. I'm going to add that to the wiki; maybe it'll warn some people before they muck up their game like I did.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]