Other Projects > Curses

Terra Vitae Fork (version 2.0 released!)

<< < (3/171) > >>

SlatersQuest:
Gah, I forgot to thank you for this! Thank you very much!

Ramidel:
Hm. Should Pollution/Nuclear Power/Genetic Modification be tied into this mod somehow as well?

I also think mutants should have a chance of starting with Powers, for obvious reasons.

And one thing: Why does the player lose the game if TV dies off and the LCS hasn't allied with them? Shouldn't TV just die and the secret war storyline become impossible to prosecute? (For example, if the LCS has decided to eliminate TV themselves.)

SlatersQuest:

--- Quote from: Ramidel on January 08, 2014, 03:41:04 am ---Hm. Should Pollution/Nuclear Power/Genetic Modification be tied into this mod somehow as well?

I also think mutants should have a chance of starting with Powers, for obvious reasons.
--- End quote ---

Yes, Mutants will have a chance of starting with powers - that's part of the plan! :)

--- Quote from: Ramidel on January 08, 2014, 03:41:04 am ---And one thing: Why does the player lose the game if TV dies off and the LCS hasn't allied with them? Shouldn't TV just die and the secret war storyline become impossible to prosecute? (For example, if the LCS has decided to eliminate TV themselves.)

--- End quote ---

Good point - I hadn't thought about the LCS intentionally destroying TV by themselves, but you're absolutely right, and with the LCS being player-controlled, they definitely should have the freedom to do that.

Now that you bring it up, I think what I'm going to do is have an alternate ending if the player decides to do that and pulls it off successfully. In fact, I may even add a new difficulty setting wherein the environmental laws start out at Elite Liberal just to make it challenging for the player! :)

EDIT: Thanks for the suggestion!

Jboy2000000:
This looks awesome, and I hope to see this mod come to fruition, because all of this stuff seems like a fresh breath to the now stale air of LCS.

tahujdt:
This sounds AMAZING. I suggest releasing this mod in fully formed sections, i.e., first the Mafia, then Amerindians, then Magic, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version