Other Projects > Curses

Terra Vitae Fork (version 2.0 released!)

<< < (130/171) > >>

Blood_Librarian:
How exciting

SlatersQuest:
Darn, I totally lost the website for this and forgot that I hadn't released it! 1.49 It should be out this weekend!

Edit: thanks Jonathan!

SlatersQuest:
Well, I was going to release it, but something is causing the game to crash on startup. Obviously this needs to be fixed. Stay tuned.   >:(

NyarIathotep:
Sorry if this is a question that's already been asked - this is a huge thread, but is there a way to cherrypick bits of the mod to disable? For instance, I'd love to turn off movies, since I get about a dozen notifications about them a month that I need to click through, and I sometimes accidentally miss important information because of how quickly I try to get through them.

SlatersQuest:

--- Quote from: NyarIathotep on July 20, 2018, 11:24:56 pm ---Sorry if this is a question that's already been asked - this is a huge thread, but is there a way to cherrypick bits of the mod to disable? For instance, I'd love to turn off movies, since I get about a dozen notifications about them a month that I need to click through, and I sometimes accidentally miss important information because of how quickly I try to get through them.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it makes me wonder if we should abandon this thread and start new ones for successive versions just so that it's easier to read through. I do find it amusing to look at the first several replies that say "this mod will never be playable because it's too ambitious"!  ;D

To answer your question: version 1.49 will have an option at game creation that allows you to set how common movies will be. The highest setting will have movies triggered by LCS/CCS activity at the same frequency as in 1.42, but with AM radio and cable news movies at 1/4 of that. The lowest setting has movies at 1/8 the frequency of the highest setting. That should make the number manageable, unless you're using a truly outrageously active LCS!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version