Other Projects > Curses

Terra Vitae Fork (version 2.0 released!)

<< < (147/171) > >>

SlatersQuest:
Hmm... well, this is something I have never coded, so it sounds like a bug in vanilla LCS that got copied over.

Try this:

1. Use the "Embezzle" cheat command to give yourself $20

2. Burn the flag in the buggy safehouse

3. If flag burning is illegal, use the "Clear My Name" cheat command to remove the flag burning charge from your liberals at that safehouse

Taberone:
More liberals at a safehouse = less secrecy, IIRC.

ShinQuickMan:
By chance, did you convert a crackhouse into one of your safehouses? Keep in mind that, unlike an abandoned property, setting up a business front in a crackhouse will not improve its Secrecy value whatsoever.

couchchou:
The Terra Vitae mod for Windows links to a 1.493 version on the front page, while there's a 1.494 version posted a few pages back. Is there a difference there?

Using the 1.494 Windows version, here's some issues I had:

Like someone earlier posted, ammo can't be equipped in the inventory screen. It can't be equipped at the home base or from looted bodies--it would seem like the code that asks for "how many" clips are desired isn't functioning properly, because if you try to equip the wrong ammo type the correct error message is displayed. When the previous person was saying it can be equipped in stores, it's that when buying ammo for the correct weapon automatically equips the ammo, and doesn't ask "how many" clips you want, since you can only buy them one at a time.

At the start of the game, I can visit the TV Offices and Vivian Pine's house like normal, but after some time into the session the TV Offices and Vivian Pine's house are always (under siege) and can't be visited for me. I assume this is because I've built up enough of a relation to use them as safehouses, but they were attacked and put under a siege that's never lifted. I've never been able to use them as a safehouse.

Finally, this is the most nonspecific bug I have, but sometimes the game crashes when trying to start a Secret TV Mission. It seems to always happen whenever the mission is "You Find the Heart of the NEC" but it has also crashed for other missions too.

SlatersQuest:
Ugh - I thought I fixed these bugs. I will look for them again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version