Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]

Author Topic: Terra Vitae Mod (version 1.6 released!)  (Read 108931 times)

couchchou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terra Vitae Mod (version 1.6 released!)
« Reply #750 on: November 24, 2018, 12:03:28 am »

Thanks for all the hard work!

I ran into some things that might not qualify as bugs, but they certainly seemed strange based on the comments in the code I was scrounging around for when I was experiencing that crash on TV missions (this was all after obtaining and publishing the NEC Conspiracy Evidence):

Just about all of my generic missions took 30+ days to complete, and I would only get the Final Mission if the TV Leader was not planning the secret missions.

This makes me think that something in the Windows 1.6 version is bugged with regards to that activity, since it is implied that the TV Leader is supposed to be the only one to enable the Final Mission.

Ikaruga

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: November 27, 2018, 07:18:34 am »

Hi, I also have that bug in V 1.49 where Terra Vitae and Vivian Pines' house is permanently under siege. Is there a cheat code to stop a siege happening at those places ?
I know it's possible when a siege happens at an LCS place, not sure about TV.

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #752 on: November 27, 2018, 02:40:21 pm »

Visual Studio won't compile 1.61

Code: [Select]
      case SITE_EVIL_SUPERVILLAIN:
(767)  static int lairs_initialized = 0;
         static int lairlist[8];

if (!lairs_initialized)
         {
            lairs_initialized = 1;
            for (int i = 0; i < 8; i++)
               lairlist[i] = 0;
         }

for (;;)
         {
            nextlair = LCSrandom(8);
            if (!lairlist[nextlair])
            {
               lairlist[nextlair] = 1;

switch (LCSrandom(8))
               {
                  case 0: strcpy(loc.name, "Underground Mausoleum"); strcpy(loc.shortname, "Tomb"); break;
                  case 1: strcpy(loc.name, "Spacious Sewer"); strcpy(loc.shortname, "Sewer"); break;
                  case 2: strcpy(loc.name, "Mysterious Cave Complex"); strcpy(loc.shortname, "Cave"); break;
                  case 3: strcpy(loc.name, "Secret Laboratory"); strcpy(loc.shortname, "SecLab"); break;
                  case 4: strcpy(loc.name, "Ominous Castle"); strcpy(loc.shortname, "Castle"); break;
                  case 5: strcpy(loc.name, "Forgotten Temple"); strcpy(loc.shortname, "Temple"); break;
                  case 6: strcpy(loc.name, "Space Rift"); strcpy(loc.shortname, "Rift"); break;
                  case 7: strcpy(loc.name, "Black Skyscraper"); strcpy(loc.shortname, "Skyscraper"); break;
               }

break;
            }
         }
         break;
(800)      case SITE_MEDIA_MOVIES:

src\locations\locations.cpp(800): error C2360: initialization of 'lairs_initialized' is skipped by 'case' label
src\locations\locations.cpp(767): note: see declaration of 'lairs_initialized'

Visual Studio doesn't allow variables to be declared and initialized within a case statement.
LCS 4.12.31 Custom NewGame, Edit Savefile!
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: December 12, 2018, 12:58:48 pm »

Version 1.62 released

Hopefully this will compile on Windows!

Thanks for all the hard work!

I ran into some things that might not qualify as bugs, but they certainly seemed strange based on the comments in the code I was scrounging around for when I was experiencing that crash on TV missions (this was all after obtaining and publishing the NEC Conspiracy Evidence):

Just about all of my generic missions took 30+ days to complete, and I would only get the Final Mission if the TV Leader was not planning the secret missions.

This makes me think that something in the Windows 1.6 version is bugged with regards to that activity, since it is implied that the TV Leader is supposed to be the only one to enable the Final Mission.

This is a bug and it has been fixed.

Hi, I also have that bug in V 1.49 where Terra Vitae and Vivian Pines' house is permanently under siege. Is there a cheat code to stop a siege happening at those places ?
I know it's possible when a siege happens at an LCS place, not sure about TV.

"Cheat Test Super" will create a superhero.

"Cheat Move Me TV House Los Angeles" should move the active character (say, the superhero you created with the above cheat) to the TV house.

Now you can make a squad and fight a defense. This should clear it.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]