Other Projects > Curses

Terra Vitae Fork (version 2.0 released!)

<< < (156/171) > >>

SlatersQuest:

--- Quote from: tykavanaugh on January 30, 2019, 09:40:28 pm ---One day, when I'm old and grey I'll play this mod and it'll be fucking awesome.

Anyway, I appreciate the help! At this point I got too much to do and too many people in my day to day life to keep trying to figure out my my machine is shitting the bed, but you guys are awesome and I love it.

--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear that you still can't get it to work.

Question: can you play vanilla LCS? If you can, then when I get around to my next project, it should work for you.  :)

dungjames:
Hi! I just can't find a way to compile this mod, although vanilla Liberal Crime Squad I also have trouble compiling...would anyone like to help me? It seems it's problem right now is that it can't find a definition for move, and addch in the activate.cpp file.

And as for Vanilla LCS, it seems to have trouble including fight.h.

When I try to play the game without compiling, it seems that I can't pawn selectively although I can pawn things if I pawn all sorts. And when I just begin the game it says intilocation:location not part of location vector! However I can't pawn all loot at all.

Whenever I try to get ammo from equipment, it doesn't seem to work, except for ammo which doesn't fit the gun.
It also seems there's a miscalculation with the elections and so on? One of the issues is that the election numbers don't count the number of changes correctly.

SlatersQuest:
Hmm... not sure. If you're having trouble compiling vanila LCS, then I'd say that probably means you're having difficulty with the engine in the first place. Question: what OS are you using?

dungjames:

--- Quote from: SlatersQuest on July 07, 2019, 11:10:58 pm ---Hmm... not sure. If you're having trouble compiling vanila LCS, then I'd say that probably means you're having difficulty with the engine in the first place. Question: what OS are you using?

--- End quote ---

Well the trouble isn't compiling so much that I am unable to play the game.

I didn't have problems with this at all in the 1.2 version.

It's a windows 10, 64-bit.

By the way, everything after the "including fight.h" is the Terra Vitae game. when I try to play Terra without compiling, I can't pawn selectively and I can't even pawn all my loot. Not to mention that intilocation:location not part of location vector! error, and so on. I have not encountered this problem before, as the last version I had 1.2 (A while ago, I know) didn't have these problems.

SlatersQuest:
I see - I don't think I can help you without some more information. Perhaps you can post some screenshots of exactly what you are trying to do and what isn't working?

I am worried that this might be an OSX-Windows compatibility issue, but we will see with screenshots.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version