Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 57

Author Topic: Terra Vitae Fork (version 2.0 released!)  (Read 315828 times)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: Terra Vitae Mod (version 1.1 released!)
« Reply #405 on: April 15, 2017, 05:46:44 pm »

nope didn have to do anything more,just unzipped the file and started playing,
and so...do you have the windows version?
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 16, 2017, 11:04:28 am »

Very strange that you are running a Mac OSX application on your Windows machine - no wonder there are bugs!

IsaacG has compiled a Windows version here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9b7xof5m39ik1ez/Terra+Vitae+1.1+For+Windows.zip

wafflesoflife

• Bay Watcher
  • Boy you can't put much here can y
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 01, 2017, 02:56:56 pm »

Not sure if this is still active but I downloaded the windows version from isaacg and the whole tv area aren't there, there's no magic/power skill that I have noticed even though there are super heroes and villains and the CIA isn't there too even when I kill hundreds of people and attack the white house. Is this because I'm on windows or is it something else
My favourite quote from the holy bible
 (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father.  Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

sebaman222

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 03, 2017, 09:16:03 pm »

Not sure if this is still active but I downloaded the windows version from isaacg and the whole tv area aren't there, there's no magic/power skill that I have noticed even though there are super heroes and villains and the CIA isn't there too even when I kill hundreds of people and attack the white house. Is this because I'm on windows or is it something else

I'm on Windows also, and I'm not getting ANY of this stuff... :/ Just music and new laws. Also, when I die and it quits me out, it restarts from when I'm about to die, even though it recognizes that squad was killed, putting me in an infinite loop of dying, and I can't restart.
1. What is tall when it is young, and short when it is old?
2. If a pocket is empty but has something in it, what is inside it?
3.What travels around the world but stays in one spot?
4. What happens once in a minute, twice in a moment but never in 1000 years?
1. A candle 2. A hole 3. A stamp 4. The letter "M"

wafflesoflife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 04, 2017, 04:41:31 pm »

I'm on Windows also, and I'm not getting ANY of this stuff... :/ Just music and new laws. Also, when I die and it quits me out, it restarts from when I'm about to die, even though it recognizes that squad was killed, putting me in an infinite loop of dying, and I can't restart.
Try deleting the save from the folder lcs is in it works for me

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father.  Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 05, 2017, 07:49:17 am »

I haven't seen Isaac for a while but I'm still here. I haven't had a chance to playtest the lobby display which is why 1.2 hasn't been released yet. I really should.

wafflesoflife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 05, 2017, 02:57:46 pm »

Also is there a way to get rid of the movies. They are really annoying when you're in prison and a bit buggy

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 05, 2017, 03:47:55 pm »

You downloaded this right?

I fooled around with it for a few minutes and all TV areas were there. Tried getting myself killed and I lost the game normally without any bugs or anything.

I tried compiling this on Windows first and top bar of the console said 0.11 and there were no TV areas, exactly like you guys mentioned. It's like the mod was some kinda ancient version I was playing with several WIP features. But I didn't run into any issues with pre-compiled Windows build Isaac provided, though I didn't play much. I'll play it tomorrow and I'll post any issues I run into.

Also the top bar on Isaac's build says 1.0, not 1.1. Is that normal? How can I find out if it's just the top bar or the game itself is 1.0? What are some major changes from 1.0 to 1.1 that I can test?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 03:58:32 pm by Leatra »

wafflesoflife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 06, 2017, 10:25:35 am »

After I deleted the save I had I managed to seduce a super hero and I got the super powers, super hero base (it is broken nothing shows up and you can't move) and the TV offices but nothing else I know of

wafflesoflife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 06, 2017, 10:29:06 am »

You downloaded this right?

I fooled around with it for a few minutes and all TV areas were there. Tried getting myself killed and I lost the game normally without any bugs or anything.

I tried compiling this on Windows first and top bar of the console said 0.11 and there were no TV areas, exactly like you guys mentioned. It's like the mod was some kinda ancient version I was playing with several WIP features. But I didn't run into any issues with pre-compiled Windows build Isaac provided, though I didn't play much. I'll play it tomorrow and I'll post any issues I run into.

Also the top bar on Isaac's build says 1.0, not 1.1. Is that normal? How can I find out if it's just the top bar or the game itself is 1.0? What are some major changes from 1.0 to 1.1 that I can test?
I'm pretty sure that the loop bug comes after awhile of playing and I see the 1.0 instead of 1.1 too

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 06, 2017, 12:25:40 pm »

In the 1.2 version (which I plan on releasing soon), the movies will not be shown unless you are outside of prison.

wafflesoflife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 06, 2017, 02:10:34 pm »

In the 1.2 version (which I plan on releasing soon), the movies will not be shown unless you are outside of prison.
Thank god when will it be out and can you compile a windows version I don't want to wait a year for one to pop up

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #417 on: June 06, 2017, 03:35:51 pm »

LCS uses a number of... bizarre features of the C++ language, and one result is that the internal version number has to be changed three or four times for it to show up properly.  I can't speak for SlatersQuest, but I usually don't bother updating the version number in the source code, because so long as you don't break save compatibility it doesn't impact the game itself.

I haven't seen Isaac for a while but I'm still here. I haven't had a chance to playtest the lobby display which is why 1.2 hasn't been released yet. I really should.
I'm always here, I'm just shy.  I also don't have an internet connection at home, so logging in is a bit of an uphill battle.

Thank god when will it be out and can you compile a windows version I don't want to wait a year for one to pop up
Relax, everything is going to be fine.  Probably.
LCS 4.12 Thread
https://discord.gg/HYbss8eswM
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passe

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 11, 2017, 08:29:07 am »

All right, gonna poll people:

The entire point of lobbies is that they are player-editable, and I have writer's block. So, please tell me what lobbies you want to see that I can release as a player-modifiable sample with version 1.2.

:D

wafflesoflife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 11, 2017, 03:25:52 pm »

All right, gonna poll people:

The entire point of lobbies is that they are player-editable, and I have writer's block. So, please tell me what lobbies you want to see that I can release as a player-modifiable sample with version 1.2.

:D
I'm sorry for being an idiot but what is a lobby

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 57