Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 57

Author Topic: Terra Vitae Fork (version 2.0 released!)  (Read 318816 times)

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terra Vitae Mod (version 1.4 released!)
« Reply #660 on: July 27, 2018, 10:00:54 am »

I was running into an issue when trying to find all the Supervillain layers in National LCS mode:

In only 2 cities could I find any Supervillain Minions--Seattle and Detroit.

In Seattle it worked normally, but the Supervillain Minions in Detroit would be from "Seattle" and turning them wouldn't reveal any new lairs. Is there a better way to go about finding these lairs in National mode?

What that means is that the other supervillain lairs aren't active yet. You should be able to find them in other cities, though: the minions become more common the farther along with their plans the supervillains get. (Also, think outside of the box of where the lairs are located  ;))

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terra Vitae Mod (version 1.49 released!)
« Reply #661 on: July 30, 2018, 04:13:16 pm »

I have posted a download link on the opening post to the First Trial of the Phoenix (FTotP), a science fiction RPG game that I am making with RPGMaker. FTotP is the first of a series, of which the second installment is already well into development.

I don't have the money for a proper website for it yet, but suffice to say, this game was a major inspiration for the Terra Vitae mod.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: July 30, 2018, 04:37:50 pm »

Downloaded, playing it now.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

lastofthelight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: July 30, 2018, 09:55:51 pm »

Downloaded it, went to start - got as far as running into the control minion, and then combat keeps hanging. (on your First Trial of the Phoenix game)

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: July 30, 2018, 10:03:52 pm »

Downloaded it, went to start - got as far as running into the control minion, and then combat keeps hanging. (on your First Trial of the Phoenix game)

Yep, I know about it (thanks) - I'm trying to fix it. It's really frustrating as this hasn't happened before and I am not finding the cause.  >:(

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: July 30, 2018, 10:40:04 pm »

Bug fixed (and download link updated). Sheez was that frustrating!

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #666 on: July 31, 2018, 05:50:28 am »

LCS 4.12 Thread
https://discord.gg/HYbss8eswM
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passe

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: July 31, 2018, 03:17:50 pm »

And for Windows.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6xy939g0zrhrdwd/Terravitae%201.491%20for%20Windows.zip

Whoop - no, wrong program, IsaacG!

(Wait, how did you compile the First Trial of the Phoenix?)

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #668 on: July 31, 2018, 08:57:54 pm »

And for Windows.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6xy939g0zrhrdwd/Terravitae%201.491%20for%20Windows.zip

Whoop - no, wrong program, IsaacG!

(Wait, how did you compile the First Trial of the Phoenix?)
I quoted the wrong post ^.^;
Terra Vitae 1.491
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 08:59:36 pm by IsaacG »
LCS 4.12 Thread
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passe

couchchou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: July 31, 2018, 09:42:30 pm »

Maybe I'm really dense, but I still can't seem to find the Terra Vitae office or the TV Leader's house in non-National mode even in the new 1.491 version. They are present in National mode, though.

Hertz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 01, 2018, 12:50:16 am »

I kinda  forgot to report this bug for a bit but for some reason, when i lost a few Liberals from taking a CCS outpost, one of them appeared on the news paper as the Leader of Terra Vitae bravely dying for the cause. Its really weird because when i loaded a previous save from before the attack on the safe house, i executed the member and there was no news paper declaring the death of the leader of Terra Vitae. Have not looked into any effects on the actual Terra Vitae Organisation.

Moving into the movie director's square keeps crashing the game.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 03:43:22 am by Hertz »

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: August 01, 2018, 04:28:47 pm »

Maybe I'm really dense, but I still can't seem to find the Terra Vitae office or the TV Leader's house in non-National mode even in the new 1.491 version. They are present in National mode, though.

Don't know why. The TV office is in the university district and Vivian Pines' house is on the outskirts of town.

I kinda  forgot to report this bug for a bit but for some reason, when i lost a few Liberals from taking a CCS outpost, one of them appeared on the news paper as the Leader of Terra Vitae bravely dying for the cause. Its really weird because when i loaded a previous save from before the attack on the safe house, i executed the member and there was no news paper declaring the death of the leader of Terra Vitae. Have not looked into any effects on the actual Terra Vitae Organisation.

Moving into the movie director's square keeps crashing the game.

Can you tell me what the character type of your liberal was?

It sounds like there may have been a bug in porting EdBoy's code. I'll look into it.

couchchou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: August 02, 2018, 02:08:34 pm »

Could anyone using the Windows version of 1.491 check that the TV Office and TV Leader's house are present in their game? I wonder if it's specific to the Windows version.

Hertz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: August 03, 2018, 05:06:44 am »

Every now and then when i lose liberals to combat(never tried this with liberals serving the death penalty or other form of death other than combat) one of the liberals appears in the newspaper article describing how this leader of Terra Vitae died bravely. This bug occurred to me with both a gang member i recruited and a superhero recruited through the cheat. When i save-scummed then later executed the "leader", nothing happened.
 I have not tried this with any re-educated conservatives. I also did not piss off  the terra vitae in my gameplay so I do not know if this "leader" happened to cause the Terra Vitae to back off.

Also an unrelated question, how do you convince the terra vitae to let the LCS use their bases?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 12:02:01 am by Hertz »

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #674 on: August 04, 2018, 06:44:36 am »

Could anyone using the Windows version of 1.491 check that the TV Office and TV Leader's house are present in their game? I wonder if it's specific to the Windows version.
I seem to be getting the same bug.
C++ is a harsh mistress.
LCS 4.12 Thread
Article I Sec. 9 4
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 57