Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 57

Author Topic: Terra Vitae Fork (version 2.0 released!)  (Read 315778 times)

couchchou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terra Vitae Mod (version 1.6 released!)
« Reply #765 on: December 25, 2018, 10:59:42 pm »

Equipping the clips from the base menu is exactly what I did in the picture there. It might be a bug specifically for the Windows compiled version--I may get the chance to test out this mod using a Mac soon and confirm this.

The Supervillain Minion crash is when entering the siege defense site and entering a tile with the ENEMY.

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: December 28, 2018, 11:23:01 pm »

Version 1.63 released

Get it at the usual place. This update fixes the bugs that couchchou has pointed out (apart from the ammo bug, which I'm beginning to think isn't fixable without someone with Windows-specific knowledge looking into it).

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #767 on: December 28, 2018, 11:45:13 pm »

Version 1.63 released

Get it at the usual place. This update fixes the bugs that couchchou has pointed out (apart from the ammo bug, which I'm beginning to think isn't fixable without someone with Windows-specific knowledge looking into it).

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pihkx1xc80t2jmi/Terravitae_1.63_for_Windows.zip/file

Visual Studio did that thing again where the .exe is 10 MB instead of 2.  It's fine.  Everything is fine.
LCS 4.12 Thread
https://discord.gg/HYbss8eswM
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passe

tykavanaugh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: December 30, 2018, 12:30:30 am »

I really don't know what is happening, since you say TVRecord.txt works. What version of OSX are you using again?
10.14.1 (18B75) Mojave

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: December 30, 2018, 12:33:43 pm »

10.14.1 (18B75) Mojave

Mojave was released very recently. Did you have this problem before upgrading to Mojave?

TastyMints

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:love of murder]
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: December 30, 2018, 04:28:28 pm »

Thanks for the updates fella. Menu quantity prompt bug aside, seems very stable running XP SP2 compatibility on administrator. I did encounter a dead savegame bug where one of my liberals was attacked in the Projects, escaped out the front door, then disappeared from my active liberals list for two days before the Wait a Day option started causing unavoidable CTD. Don't know if that's useful to you or not.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 04:30:36 pm by TastyMints »

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: December 31, 2018, 12:03:43 am »

Sorry - what is CTD?

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #772 on: December 31, 2018, 12:59:27 pm »

LCS 4.12 Thread
https://discord.gg/HYbss8eswM
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passe

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: December 31, 2018, 06:53:28 pm »

Got it - can you send me the save file? I might be able to figure out what happened.

This bug sounds familiar, btw - but I remember fixing it, too.

tykavanaugh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: January 30, 2019, 09:40:28 pm »

One day, when I'm old and grey I'll play this mod and it'll be fucking awesome.

Anyway, I appreciate the help! At this point I got too much to do and too many people in my day to day life to keep trying to figure out my my machine is shitting the bed, but you guys are awesome and I love it.

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: January 31, 2019, 01:12:06 pm »

One day, when I'm old and grey I'll play this mod and it'll be fucking awesome.

Anyway, I appreciate the help! At this point I got too much to do and too many people in my day to day life to keep trying to figure out my my machine is shitting the bed, but you guys are awesome and I love it.

Sorry to hear that you still can't get it to work.

Question: can you play vanilla LCS? If you can, then when I get around to my next project, it should work for you.  :)

dungjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: July 03, 2019, 08:09:25 pm »

Hi! I just can't find a way to compile this mod, although vanilla Liberal Crime Squad I also have trouble compiling...would anyone like to help me? It seems it's problem right now is that it can't find a definition for move, and addch in the activate.cpp file.

And as for Vanilla LCS, it seems to have trouble including fight.h.

When I try to play the game without compiling, it seems that I can't pawn selectively although I can pawn things if I pawn all sorts. And when I just begin the game it says intilocation:location not part of location vector! However I can't pawn all loot at all.

Whenever I try to get ammo from equipment, it doesn't seem to work, except for ammo which doesn't fit the gun.
It also seems there's a miscalculation with the elections and so on? One of the issues is that the election numbers don't count the number of changes correctly.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 12:49:28 pm by dungjames »

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: July 07, 2019, 11:10:58 pm »

Hmm... not sure. If you're having trouble compiling vanila LCS, then I'd say that probably means you're having difficulty with the engine in the first place. Question: what OS are you using?

dungjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: July 08, 2019, 10:26:15 am »

Hmm... not sure. If you're having trouble compiling vanila LCS, then I'd say that probably means you're having difficulty with the engine in the first place. Question: what OS are you using?

Well the trouble isn't compiling so much that I am unable to play the game.

I didn't have problems with this at all in the 1.2 version.

It's a windows 10, 64-bit.

By the way, everything after the "including fight.h" is the Terra Vitae game. when I try to play Terra without compiling, I can't pawn selectively and I can't even pawn all my loot. Not to mention that intilocation:location not part of location vector! error, and so on. I have not encountered this problem before, as the last version I had 1.2 (A while ago, I know) didn't have these problems.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 11:19:41 am by dungjames »

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: July 09, 2019, 10:28:04 am »

I see - I don't think I can help you without some more information. Perhaps you can post some screenshots of exactly what you are trying to do and what isn't working?

I am worried that this might be an OSX-Windows compatibility issue, but we will see with screenshots.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 57