Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

Author Topic: Genethief - Exodus [SG]  (Read 16096 times)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
Re: Genethief - Exodus [SG]
« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2014, 03:53:33 am »

You might want to restart anyway, we seem to be oddly docile for a desperate monster.

That's what you get with bay12, bloodthirsty monster? Pah, everyone would rather play as a small innocent hell creature and insist on saying 'kawaii' instead of cute.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2014, 04:25:46 am »

You might want to restart anyway, we seem to be oddly docile for a desperate monster.

That's what you get with bay12, bloodthirsty monster? Pah, everyone would rather play as a small innocent hell creature and insist on saying 'kawaii' instead of cute.
I veto this suggestion. You want to play a bloodthirsty monster? Go pick any of the other suggestion games. This is kawaii turf, yo.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 19, 2014, 04:42:02 am »

I veto this suggestion. You want to play a bloodthirsty monster? Go pick any of the other suggestion games. This is kawaii turf, yo.
[/quote
I agree with the FIRST SENTENCE of this post, but for utterly different reasons. And really, let's not start with the fucking 'kawaii' again. Okay? We will continue to emotionally manipulate the powerful human until he is of no use to us, at which point his new name is "lunch".
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 19, 2014, 04:46:54 am »

*sigh* Alright, as long as we eat him in a cute manner. Friends?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 19, 2014, 04:54:45 am »

*sigh* Alright, as long as we eat him in a cute manner. Friends?
Friends, it's just a bit boring for us to not be doing much, I would like to do some evolving however if anything, we could evolve some jungle camouflage, to help us along.
Alan help.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 19, 2014, 05:17:23 am »

I, for one, find the "hallucinogen-based defence" suggestion both amusing and viable.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 19, 2014, 05:47:55 am »

And it could help with our control of the soldier, small bursts of the hallucinogen but not enough to send him down will let us impose our will on him much more easily.
Alan help.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 19, 2014, 06:51:31 am »

So, hallucinogens it is?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 19, 2014, 09:16:06 am »

Of course.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 19, 2014, 09:04:36 pm »

You call out tentatively to whoever or whatever is in the plant life. The rustling eventually ceases as the guard emerges from the leaves, holding a few corpses of some rather strange creatures. One is a large, squat bird with dark red plumes and a long, narrow beak. It would stand about a foot tall, and be about one and a half feet long including the comically over-sized beak. The other seems to be some kind of primate-like thing. It's about the same size as the bird, with three fingers on its hands, as well as four very creepy looking eyes. Keep in mind when picturing these four eyes that they are described as creepy by an eight-eyed sadistic being that is perfectly willing, and in fact happy to murder millions just to make the morning commute a few seconds shorter.
"I got us some meal. Which singular do you want?"
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 19, 2014, 09:32:48 pm »

I wouldn't mind some wings, but then we would have to gain hollow bones and then We would be about as tough as wet sand, so there isn't much we would need form the corpses.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't mind some scary eyes, they could stop people from firing for a couple seconds from our eyes.
I still think leaf and grass camoflauge would be nice.
Alan help.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 19, 2014, 09:56:30 pm »

I choose the bird-like creature. Developing an oversized beak can help to crush bone and rend flesh.
Which is helpful for our inevitable killing spree.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 20, 2014, 01:38:46 am »

bird, but don't use it to evolve anything new just yet. we'll probably want wings later.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 20, 2014, 01:43:35 am »

Remember, for wings we would also need hollow bones which would make us as durable as paper, or massive wings and gigantic muscles which would make us clumsy.
Alan help.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 20, 2014, 02:18:06 am »

yes, which is why we shouldn't evolve them yet. they're situational. lets just keep the ability to grow them and save it for when we need it.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17