Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Giveaway preparations for Pixel Piracy (need someone to host it for me!)  (Read 595 times)

alexpoysky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hi everyone. Alex Poysky here.

I want to host a large giveaway of our game Pixel Piracy, with steam keys of course, but I don't have the time to handle it right now what with the avalanche of new players, setting up a new business due to the influx, and basically spending what little time I DO have with the family before working at GamersGate again!

Anyone down for hosting it and having me give them the keys? Let me know!
Poysky Productions

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Giveaway preparations for Pixel Piracy (need someone to host it for me!)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 08:56:25 pm »

I can take care of it!  My friend Solifuge also volunteered to help.  Just let us know what needs doing.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

alexpoysky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Giveaway preparations for Pixel Piracy (need someone to host it for me!)
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 09:19:09 pm »

Sure thing. It'd be pretty basic. You host it the way you want. I'm not looking for anything huge. You guys helped so much when Vitali and I were just starting the game out! My skype is alexpoysky. I'm off to bed now but we can chat tomorrow about it!
Poysky Productions