Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 197

Author Topic: Tribulations in Magic: The cavalry is... still preparing.  (Read 315050 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Tribulations in Magic: Too many bosses.
« Reply #2175 on: March 18, 2015, 04:14:28 pm »

Since when is there a hallway going even remotely east from the Greenhouse Room?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: March 18, 2015, 04:17:23 pm »

"Well. Hello there."

It doesn't speak, just stays there, staring at you, with the same face as before. It occurs to you that maybe you have hurt his feelings.

Since when is there a hallway going even remotely east from the Greenhouse Room?

SE hallway is the one that joins Greenhouse and Magma Rooms.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: March 18, 2015, 04:20:39 pm »

"Oh, were you living in the lake there? I do apologize, profusely. I was merely testing a spell, you see, because one of my friends is in terrible danger by a fellow known as the Doom Knight a room over and I need to help him. If you like, I could attempt to restore the statue ...?"

Tomcost I want to roll charisma
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 04:22:11 pm by Dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Tribulations in Magic: Phew!
« Reply #2178 on: March 18, 2015, 04:30:26 pm »

"Oh, were you living in the lake there? I do apologize, profusely. I was merely testing a spell, you see, because one of my friends is in terrible danger by a fellow known as the Doom Knight a room over and I need to help him. If you like, I could restore the plant life...?

The thing shakes its head, then slams the staff against the ground, making the cracks even bigger. It then releases the staff, and it stays there floating, probably because of its will. It then proceeds to turn around, and with many complex movements from its hands, fixes the carbonized legs of the statue, returning them to a brilliant green color, and then adding some colorful flowers there.

After that, it begins disassemble is own standing staff, retuning the stone to the floor as if nothing had happened, and separating the breathing plants fromt the wood and returning them to their own previous positions.

After finishing everything, the Keeper gave you a stern look of warning, then turned around and begun walking towards the lake again.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Tribulations in Magic: Phew!
« Reply #2179 on: March 18, 2015, 04:33:11 pm »

"Alright. Sorry again! Goodbye! For now..."

Time to make that crossbow, I suppose.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: March 18, 2015, 06:05:31 pm »

Again.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: March 18, 2015, 08:19:13 pm »

That's south west.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: March 19, 2015, 01:58:56 am »

Name: Lionel
Appearance: Young-looking dude with a wizard robe
Stats:
Str: 1
Dex: 1
Spd: 1
Wil: 1
End: 1
Pot: 1
Pol: 3
Status effects:
Transformation status:
Inventory:
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: March 19, 2015, 05:37:40 am »

Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)

Waitlisted!

That's south west.

Check your cardinal directions, yo!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: March 19, 2015, 07:39:14 am »

Oh, I see; I meant southwest relative to my current position.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: March 19, 2015, 08:00:13 am »

Why did I not PTW 100 ages ago?
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tribulations in Magic: BOSS FIGHT!
« Reply #2186 on: March 19, 2015, 09:17:04 pm »

You said that you could get points by killing some NPC's.
I already told you all about this. Some random forumite once came and said "Hey, the other means of getting souls is killing the stuff in the arena, like the Reaper and the stone thingy in the pool of water inside the Greenhouse Room" or something like that. And I said that he was correct.
Promotion received: random forumite!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tribulations in Magic: BOSS FIGHT!
« Reply #2187 on: March 20, 2015, 05:35:21 am »

You said that you could get points by killing some NPC's.
I already told you all about this. Some random forumite once came and said "Hey, the other means of getting souls is killing the stuff in the arena, like the Reaper and the stone thingy in the pool of water inside the Greenhouse Room" or something like that. And I said that he was correct.
Promotion received: random forumite!
I just said random forumite because you had not waitlisted, so you weren't a player. Anyway, you have a remarkable ability to notice little details.

Bigf00t

• Bay Watcher
  • Because science wasn't mad enough. YET.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: March 20, 2015, 11:53:56 pm »

FOR SCIENCE!
WELCOME TO PERPLEXICON! I HOPE YOU LIKE RESPAWNING!
But screw it nobody tames a murderbear without taking risks.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: March 22, 2015, 06:17:11 pm »

I did a small turn change, because Bigf00t's bolts were actually amde out of steel, not iron. Also, I sent PMs to those who haven't posted.
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 197