Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: WWI/II Parody.Looking for animator  (Read 871 times)

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
WWI/II Parody.Looking for animator
« on: January 05, 2014, 01:04:44 pm »

I am organizing a shortlength animation (max 5 mins) that may turn into an series.I have already found 2 voice actors and wrote the script.I am currently working on concept art and the most difficult task of all....Finding an animator

My main problem is that I cant possibly pay any animator.And the project needs the animator to kick start it.I could possibly animate it but my skills are really bad as I began recently and don't have a tablet.

If anyone is interesting PM me or just message me at 'attak1616_@_gmail.com' (without _) and I will be willing to share the script and provide any information that you may be interested in.

I am willing to work with anybody that has average or above average skills.I will also give a chance to animators that aren't that good but look promising.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
Re: WWI/II Parody.Looking for animator
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 07:26:34 pm »

I'd just like to point out that, while you may not be that good, working on this project could improve your skills, and as you get better you can re-animate your earlier episodes.

Other than that, you may want to try other communities in addition to Bay12. While we certainly possess some talented animators, animation isn't exactly this forum's thing. May I suggest, but with caution, that you approach the Newgrounds community? That certainly seems like the place for animation.

Anyhoo, good luck!
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
Re: WWI/II Parody.Looking for animator
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 12:13:25 pm »

Newgrounds was the first place I approached infact.