Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Traitor! Game 1 In Progress, Slowly  (Read 7854 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Traitor!
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2014, 12:27:03 pm »

"Well that's not what I was expecting. Alright, which one of you are the traitors that want to take a shot at me?"

Jump to attention and salute Perseus.

Traitors, sah?
"Yes sir, and today we are going to root them out!"

((So I've no idea what actions can be done and how they're done but I'm going with my ol' flavor + hint and action in PM form.))

"Ten-four. Everyone out!"

Tiruin was a bit shaken by the sudden shift of mood. There was a voice, and it wasn't on radio. Someone in the room had spoken, and there was little she could do but give the message that she understood the Intel's words.

It was time to haul these boots out.

Scramble!
"Where the hell are you going, soldier? Why is it at the first mention of traitors you want to get away from here?"
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2014, 05:13:53 pm »

"Hmm. Traitors, huh? That's not good."

Protect the sherrif Perseus13.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2014, 05:18:53 pm »

Look around and shoot anyone that attacks the intel officer or me.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2014, 09:03:47 pm »

"Who the heck said that?"

Ready my rifle, recover from surprise.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2014, 09:05:42 pm »

"Where the hell are you going, soldier? Why is it at the first mention of traitors you want to get away from here?"
"I know my part in radio and communications, sir, and that surely did not come from any radio I know. No static. It's too clear. I'll..be heading out instead.

"...
Right. Right I might just be overreacting."

Belay previous action and stand at attention. Examine other people--how do they look like?
((Now to push how we look like for better...immersion?))

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2014, 10:03:11 pm »

PTW!

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2014, 06:41:51 am »

Ready my weapon and become unsuprised.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2014, 07:08:12 am »

Ready my weapon and become unsuprised.
((...That's a conscious action? xD Ah right.

Still. The imagery is quite funny.))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2014, 09:00:48 pm »

I still don't think I've got all the actions. Hrm. Well, I'll wait until tomorrow to start sending PMs, as it's late now and Monday... is monday.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2014, 09:03:44 pm »

Recover from surprise and back away from the group.

"A'ight, which one of you's a backstabbing pickpocketin' traitor?"

((Changed color for identification))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 11:03:00 pm by DarkArtemisFowl »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2014, 10:42:42 pm »

"Source of intel, captain?"

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2014, 02:17:49 pm »

Aaaaaand it's dead.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2014, 02:43:46 pm »

Aaaaaand it's dead.
Three days does not make a dead game.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2014, 02:53:50 pm »

Sign me up please?

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2014, 05:15:44 pm »

Busy~

No one actually bothers to fire, but Lukeinator quickly points his rifle about seeing what everyone else is doing. Aside from shifting about the room, no one actually does anything.

darkpaladin109:
(4) Giving everyone a shifty look and moving nearer Persus13, you recover from the shock relatively quickly. You are no longer surprised.
Persus13:
(No Roll) You look about, and the scene is tense. Much too tense. Looking over everyone... no, there's no difference. Nothing big enough. You don't know any of these people, as you've never had to be near them before. When someone gets close, you back away.
Tiruin:
(2) You make a move for the door, but immediately stop. Still somewhat surprised, you can't tell anything wrong about anyone around... everyone's uniform is more or less the same, the cards are strewn everywhere, a couple of people who didn't immediately reach for their rifles still have cards in their hand.
mastahcheese:
(6) You ready your rifle, making sure not to point it at anyone but making sure everyone knows you'll be the first one to fire if something happens. You can't identify the voice... you were just playing cards with these people, and you can't come up with anyone who sounded like that voice. You know Tiruin heard it too... Mass hallucinations don't create the same trip. No way. You are no longer surprised.
Dorisdwarf:
(3) You jump to attention almost reflexively, but you're still not processing what's going on all that well- your salute winds up as throwing cards at yourself, although you're starting to grasp the tension. (+1 to next anti-surprise roll)
Lukeinator:
(5) You ready your rifle, though quickly put it back down again. Too many people have already went for their guns, no need to cause them any more panic. You are no longer surprised.
DarkArtemisFowl:
(1) Immediately swinging around and wildly looking for someone to blame backfires horribly, and in your rush to get out of your seat, you trip and fall over a chair. You are now Confused. ((Confusion is just two counts of Surprised, but without doubling negative modifier: -1, requires two successes to break.))
Elephant Parade:
(4) You also inch forward to Persus13, who again backs away. Realizing this is perfectly rational, you step back once more and look at the situation in a new light. I mean, who knows what's going on. There's a TV in the room that's on, but you could swear it was muted... You are no longer surprised.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

---
If I made an error relating to surprise or confusion, PM me and I'll fix it. I didn't save all the messages to sentbox like I thought I did.
Also, if you have something that you wish to do in secret ((and you have the ability to, the M8SI does not constitute as a stealth weapon)) you may PM me here and post any action you want to here. Realize you cannot do two offensive moves in a turn, so posting   an attack that would normally be revealed and dosen't actually happen will probably arouse great suspicion.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7