Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mass Pitting & Thieves  (Read 3976 times)

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
Re: Mass Pitting & Thieves
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 02:47:25 pm »

I have NEVER had a caged prisoner get loose (aside from the time one landed on a dwarf at the bottom of the 120z drop shaft, the dwarf exploded but the thief had only minor wounds, oops)
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

dirkdragonslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Modder, Proficient Failure
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2014, 10:05:37 pm »

Here's a shot of three thief type goblins at the bottom.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
That, my good sir, is an absolute shit ton of trolls. I tend to drop prisoners into magma, arenas, or catapults when I pit creatures, but what do you plan to do with THAT?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 10:07:22 pm by dirkdragonslayer »
"Games come and go, and we all get tired of some games after time, but Dwarf Fortress seems to grab me by the leg every couple months and drags me back with it's bloody, ASCII claw. I think this game has given me Stockholm syndrome, but I love it so, and it's simplistic style yet extremely complex mechanics are like fine art, like a beautifully crafted ☼Cave Spider Silk Sock☼" - Dirk 3/31/2014
TAIL SHOOOOES!

VerdantSF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2014, 10:34:14 pm »

Here's a shot of three thief type goblins at the bottom.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
That, my good sir, is an absolute shit ton of trolls. I tend to drop prisoners into magma, arenas, or catapults when I pit creatures, but what do you plan to do with THAT?

There are even more trolls in the holding pens above :).  When my fortress hits its 100th year, there will be a series of gladiatorial games in honor of my Original Seven.  I'm hoping to have a total of 490 sacrifices (70 for each of the 7), but I might fall a little under, as the goblins have been laying siege a bit less lately.
Pages: 1 [2]