Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: A Generic Adventure [5/5] Crystal Massacre and the Mead Dragon  (Read 5573 times)

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
Re: A Generic Adventure [5/5] Crystal Massacre and the Mead Dragon
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2014, 01:57:57 pm »

Persuade the cultists to follow me, disciple of Thoon!
(3-1) You put your hands up so that the cultists will stop fighting. The cultists don't like that idea. One of them puts his hand out in front of him, and a surge of air hits you. The force of it sends you through the door, outside the church.

Wooo! Vodka!
Drink the vodka. Ask the barkeeper for more vodka, to help slay the dragon of course.

(4) "Ale-keeper, have you more mead for us?" Mark asks. The barkeeper grabs two bottles of vodka and puts them on the table.

Damnit, fine.

Look around the tavern for the drunkest, muscliest men that I can see and recruit them to my cause.
(1) After Vincent drinks up your bottle of vodka with Mark, he goes off to look for more men to help slay the dragon. Sadly, after an extended search, there are no drunk muscular men in the tavern. Only drunk men.

Teleport to The Alchohol-Ridden Plains of Thune.
Nobeknar attempts to teleport, but quickly remembers that the only way to get to a different plane is through the portals at the Dark Fortresses.

Using the elemental resonance of my wand I will the plane around me to form a protective shell.
(2) Dave summons the element of crystal from his feet, and many small crystals begin to float into the sky. They begin to form walls on all sides of him, but then one of the miners runs up and smashes straight through one. Rushing directly at Dave, he takes a swing. (2 vs 6) The strike is so powerful that when it hits Dave, it goes straight through the leg, now leaving the right leg only halfway attached. Unfortunately for the miner, the pickaxe comes all the way back up and strikes him in the mouth. You both fall to the ground, and you're alive. For how long, though?

Spoiler: Joe Bridger (Remuthra) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mark Zweihander (NAV) (click to show/hide)
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2014, 06:19:26 am »

I conjure myself a new leg made of living crystal.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2014, 04:24:37 pm »

Craft some molotov cocktails from the alcohol.
"Vincent, let's go. I am as drunk and as strong as ten men. The dragon isn't getting any deader."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]