Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: COHξRξNCξ LξNGTH: A Half-Life-Inspired RTD (Turn Six, Finally; Waitlist Open)  (Read 6765 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"Thanks for the door, Thompson. Does anyone know how to activate the generator?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

stop dead in its tracks, hmm, it could be conscious.

unless it starts flying towards me, keep my aim at it and don't fire.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

"Mister... whatever your name is. I'm sure that there is no need for violence. We are all as confused and scared here, are we?"

Raise hands up to show lack of arms. Well, arms as in weapons, since I obviously have arms arms. Try to talk him into lowering his weapon.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

"Shame, well let's get going..."
Keep going with the group, keep looking for weapons.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go to the train control office and check it's running, if not turn it on.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Lethargy

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

While rubbing my head, I pick up the wrench and go into the reactor monitoring area to see if anything's been damaged.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Check the Cameras in this section, if they're functioning look for survivors on them.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

CubeJackal

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOCTURNAL]
    • View Profile

Check around for a generator in the area. If found, check if it's active. If it isn't, activate it. If there is no generator, look for a way forward or out instead.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

(Reviving this, if the GM is still willing of course)
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile

(Reviving this, if the GM is still willing of course)
Of course.

I've just had on-and-off time problems, and chronic interest problems, for a while now (and the directions people took in the game started going away from everything I planned for, but were good enough that I didn't want to stop them). I'd be flattered to have someone else take the idea.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]