Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 210009 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 3
« Reply #1230 on: March 10, 2014, 11:16:07 pm »

Oh, Toaster: Let's take this gradually.

When did Tiruin ever say that she did not explicitly want Cado lynched? Did she not give an alternative? Can you link the note?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: March 10, 2014, 11:17:06 pm »

And ANOTHER post so I don't have to deal with this nonsense in buying time.
You say you want to lynch evil people.

Ranger has claimed- and Mastahcheese has supported this- that he is evil.

But you do not want to lynch Ranger!

So I turn the question right back around at you- why Leaf/TDS over Ranger?
See the orange part?
I want to see how this follows--more than a quotemine of my whole idea.
Come on Toaster.
Back it up.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: March 10, 2014, 11:20:15 pm »

Everyone: Who knows their wincon and what is it?
Mine "has something to do with scum".

Your guess is as good as mine.

Nerjin: I go over and open the window.

Also, votecount, I need to see where everything is.

Also also, Tiruin, has anyone ever told you that you're rather frightening when you're mad?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Night 2
« Reply #1233 on: March 10, 2014, 11:24:00 pm »

The brooding hunter walks to the window and opens it wide.

The beautiful smell of spring quickly fills the room filling the students with joy and elation while Dr. Nerjin seems physically sickened by the comfort it brings.

But alas, he was forbidden by his own personal code to never touch windows. It was a long story involving the pope, an octopus, and a milk truck back in the day. Suffice to say the window would stay open for quite some time unless a student did something with it.

Vote Count

(Extend Used)Name – Voted by [# of Voted – Lynch Target/Tie]
------------------------
4maskwolf -
Caz -
TheWetSheep -
HissihnWalnuts -
(Ext.)Leafsnail – MyOwnWorstEnemy, [1]
makeinu -
mastahcheese -
MyOwnWorstEnemy -
(Ext.) RangerCado -Toaster [1]
TheDarkStar – Caz, Tiruin, [2 – Lynch Target]
(Ext.)Tiruin –
Toaster -

Not Voting – 4mask, TheWetSheep, Walnuts, Leafsnail, Makeinu, Mastahcheese, Cado,

Day Extended very briefly [+5 Hours] due to Work

Day Will End Tuesday March 12th, at 10PM
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 11:27:37 pm by Nerjin »
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: March 10, 2014, 11:25:07 pm »

Also also, Tiruin, has anyone ever told you that you're rather frightening when you're mad?
The bolded part. Also, I'm going to going to say that since Toaster does not need the sandwich to win, TDS FOR !!SCIENCE!!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: March 11, 2014, 01:38:41 am »

Not until now.

Now is that good frightening or something else frightening?

The bolded part. Also, I'm going to going to say that since Toaster does not need the sandwich to win, TDS FOR !!SCIENCE!!
Tonight will be an interesting night, I believe. (Meaning: Hey, tomorrow is D4! How's that fire spell prep'ing up?)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: March 11, 2014, 01:51:39 am »

Tiruin: the answer to your question directed to MastahCheese is:yes.

The answer to the question to me is: I dunno.

I just realized that since I'm a fire wizard, me using the !!(thing)!! Is actually valid... Huh...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: March 11, 2014, 02:00:16 am »

I just realized that since I'm a fire wizard, me using the !!(thing)!! Is actually valid... Huh...
So...you using this is a targetable thing? As in, you can pick someone to get roasted?

Also, yes? xD

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: March 11, 2014, 02:03:04 am »

So...you using this is a targetable thing? As in, you can pick someone to get roasted?

Also, yes? xD
I don't think I actually hurt people. I have a curse on me to prevent that.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: March 11, 2014, 02:08:14 am »

Ah, right. Forgot about that curse you said.
...Well MOWE looks like a people. Try it on her (sandwichman).

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: March 11, 2014, 07:22:54 am »

Tiruin:

When did Tiruin ever say that she did not explicitly want Cado lynched? Did she not give an alternative? Can you link the note?

Right here.

PS: I did not know the double vote needs to both be in one post. Leafsnail; Leafsnail

There was a tie! No one was lynched!
(Extend Used) Leafsnail - MyOwnWorstEnemy, Tiriun, 4maskwolf [4 - Tie]
(Extend Used) RangerCado - Caz, Makeinu, TheDarkStar, Toaster, [4 - Tie]

YOU tied the vote.  YOU prevented the Ranger lynch.  This is all, entirely, 100% on YOU.  Don't give me the gigantic lie that you don't want Ranger lynch when you SINGLEHANDEDLY stopped it right there.

You're full of shit, and I'm done with you.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: March 11, 2014, 07:54:05 am »

Right here.
OH!
So the grandiose Toaster pulls the old blame it on Tiruin card despite her backing evidence for, oh, the whole game, maybe.
Mmm, mayhap we think about the consequences--who was online at the time being. Oh wait! Tiruin prevented it! Therefore it is perfectly logical t-

YOU tied the vote.  YOU prevented the Ranger lynch.  This is all, entirely, 100% on YOU.  Don't give me the gigantic lie that you don't want Ranger lynch when you SINGLEHANDEDLY stopped it right there.
-[strikenout]-
 ???
 :-\
 :'(
Never have I seen such extraordinary play that you default on throwing accusations with such audacity. Such impunity.
Such tactless discourse of logic. I mean, if there was diverging viewpoints, we could agree on that, right?

I expected more from you, Toaster--if TDS does for some reason not flip Summoner, you're up next.
I expected to be speaking with an equal, someone I admire due to his wit and his gallantry.

What have you become?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 09:01:43 am by Tiruin »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: March 11, 2014, 08:10:52 am »

PS: Go look back and do take note that I voted Leafsnail in two seperate posts beforehand, as well as the context with it.

For all respect I've had for you, if you aren't scum Toaster, I have no comment for your suddent, illogical and inethical retreat.

For one who can say such words with such aggression--for one who has trawled back and read through the trove of information...
You come so short that I say you are ignorant in your disposition.

Have you not answered any and all context behind my words? Do you not see the context and the lead-up towards that vote? Did you not even analyze everything beforehand? These are the exact words you told me as a mentor years ago when I started playing--things I put to heart, mind and soul regarding the vague and technical nature of the word 'scumhunting'. Something which I am curious, confused, even baffled to see you fail to achieve in this game.

If you are town, then what lengths are you trying to achieve by cutting communication? Who else will follow what your point of view is if you can't clarify it in its entirety? I'd say what you're doing there is pulling something completely out of context, but I can't digress since you've cut your end.

Goodness. This reminds me of ScumToaster back in LNCP's game. Toxic. Short-to-the-point, and rather obtuse. Relying on recent knowledge and 'stuff as is' to persuade others rather than thinking. Thinking like an investigator. Like a true townie.

If you're a third-party, you reseal your own principle that you've held against third-parties. I play by principle, and I'm glad at least to know a bit more about how you'd play as one. By principle. Your principle.

For everything I expected towards you, Toaster, and more, it has fallen short. I expected something with depth. Something my mind can think about. Something pointed.

I guess I received the pointed part.

On what troubles you there, I wish to help--yet most of me wishes to never know, anymore.

End the day, Nerjin, shorten. End., while I cry. End it now while I can still speak coherently.
I would not like anyone to hear me when I am sad.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: March 11, 2014, 08:40:00 am »

I'd expect in the least an accusation along 'appeal to emotion' against me soon.
It'd be very clear considering your disposition.
Or ignorance. That works too. So go ahead, hit me.
Nobody else seems to be speaking alongside me.

Hit me.

Come on. You can easily dissuade every ounce of logic I put forth. You don't add to it--you didn't add to it ever since we've talked about Ranger. I stated my response according to why I prefer the other two Evils other than Cado multiple times.
You have only redirected the purpose of 'hey hey's evil and a summoner so if we lynch him we'll do stuff'. You did not expound upon that thinking when asked.
You did notice my holistic nature regarding Cado and the rest.
You've explained yourself well here. Well and good.
But you haven't taken deeply my insight on the matter and talked with me on it.
On that note, you have answered my question on why you're believing something special out of Cado's lynch, you stated it here
Yeah, we're lynching a summoner--then what?
AND what happens when a claimed meteor summoner is lynched.
...You don't expect they'll..y'know, 'get lynched'? As in, not be able to 'go to class'? Because that's what I expect. Pull what happened to NQT to what'll happen to the lynch today.

Then we go off his flip.

And they're out of the game- lynched, expelled, kicked out of class; it's all fluff for the same effect.
Now I wonder what special something you can glean from a lynch other than flavor. Could you tell--since not me--everyone else what you think?

But tell me again that this is a game, and this is a game where you call others sacks of shit just because their ideologies don't match yours. Tell me this is a game wherein you can't bother to respect another's opinion. Tell me then, why you can't fully talk with me like any person can.
Am I too much of a shit that you can speak so condescendingly to me? Let me bring something recent up: I mean this note made sense. Panic, I understand, is some note on scumhunting to act upon, yet it was wronged in its foundation. Despite all I said trying to dissuade you on that-you seemingly didn't bother to look back at the context. Again. I gave my answer, this time with a link, didn't I? You didn't proceed on that tangent anymore. You didn't give any note of it despite it being seemingly incriminating at that point in time. So what am I, then?

Reminds me how that even matters inside this game.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: March 11, 2014, 08:47:26 am »

Tiruin and Toaster: don't make me play bad cop. I mean it. Stop it, both of you. Stop the insults, implied insults, everything. THIS is what makes mafia distasteful to so many people. Because many games devolve into a verbal fistfight. If I have to, I WILL find out if my powers allow me to target humans. Toaster first, because you're the one who's the more egregious offender here.

Now. Either play civilly or not at all. That goes for both of you, I don't want to see any counters from Tiruin, either.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 112