Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 209888 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 3
« Reply #1305 on: March 12, 2014, 05:53:44 pm »

Yes. He said I had no wincons as of Night 2. its possible to GET another wincon, but as of last night I don't have one. Then I got angry and had a small argument. I honestly feel like just quitting at this point, but if there IS a way for me to get a wincon i'm all for it.
well, I missed that.  Maybe I should get my vision checked...
Well, let's see...
Whoever has the mirror: try giving it to Cado.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: March 12, 2014, 08:29:05 pm »

Actually, that HEAVILY IMPLIES we have a cult.

I hate cults.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: March 12, 2014, 08:30:27 pm »

Think about it- two nights with no nightkills?  Not a single person has claimed a protective ability?  I bet it's a damned cult, which completely wrecks all my theories about everything.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: March 12, 2014, 08:43:37 pm »

Day ends in 18 minutes.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: March 12, 2014, 08:46:44 pm »

Cheese, do you think the cloak would be useful?
Probably, yeah. Since it's a passive, it wouldn't interfere with my inspect, so I could actually use it, unlike MOWE's sword.

RANGERCADO!
If your wincon is love, and I have a mirror to amplify love, then you might still be able to win!

I'll give you the mirror!
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: March 12, 2014, 08:53:36 pm »

Well then, might as well help Town. I'll give you my item in the hopes it helps you out.

I honestly have no idea who to vote right now, I've been gone too long. I'll vote extend if that means anything.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Night 2
« Reply #1311 on: March 12, 2014, 09:01:10 pm »

“I think I’ll have a sip or two.” TheDarkStar said as they stood up and walked to the desk where two lovely goblets rested.

“Excellent.” Dr. Nerjin grinned as he poured some wine.

“Say, what do you say to a battle of wits? If I win I get to have your revolver.”

“For my revolver?” Dr. Nerjin was torn. He did like battles of wits.

TheDarkStar nodded.

“To the death?”

TheDarkStar nodded.

“I accept.”

“Good, then pour the wine.” TheDarkStar said as they sat down. Opening a small packet he handed it to Dr. Nerjin “Smell this, but do not touch.”

“It’s iocane.” Dr. Nerjin said with a grin. He’d recognize the non-scent instantly. “It’s odorless, tasteless, dissolves instantly in liquid, and it one of the deadlier poisons known to man.”

“Exactly.” Taking the cups TheDarkStar hid them between the desk and his body so that neither Dr. Nerjin or the students could see what he had done. Placing the goblets back on the table TheDarkStar smiled “There, the battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink. Then we find out who is right… and who is dead.”

Dr. Nerjin laughed “But it’s so simple… All I have to do is divine from what I know of you. Are you the sort of person who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemies? A clever person would put the poison into his own goblet because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.”

“So you’ve made your choice?” TheDarkStar asked with a smile.

“Not remotely. Because you got the Iocane from my pockets which means you’re a Evil Wizard - Diplomancer. Evil Wizard - Diplomancers are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.”

“Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.”

“Wait til I get going!” Dr. Nerjin smiled “… Where was I?”

“My alignment.”

“Right, so you would have known that I would have seen through that trick so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.”

“You’re stalling now.”

“YOU’D LIKE TO THINK THAT WOULDN’T YOU! You’ve been accepted into this school which means you’re exceptionally smart so you could’ve put the poison into your own goblet trusting on your guile to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. BUT you’ve also challenged me to a battle of wits which means you must have studied my thought process and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.”

“Then make your choice.” TheDarkStar was beginning to get nervous.

“I will! And I choose-“ Suddenly Dr. Nerjin looked very surprised “What in the world could that be!?”

The entire class, including TheDarkStar, turned around to see only a brick wall.

Turning back TheDarkStar said “I don’t see anything.”

Dr. Nerjin laughed “Well I coulda sworn I saw something…” Another laughed occurred.

“What’s so funny?”

“I-I’ll tell you in a minute. First, let’s drink. Me from my glass, and you from yours.”

Dr. Nerjin and TheDarkStar both raised their goblets and-

*BLAM*

TheDarkStar dropped his glass and fell to the floor bleeding.

“I’m sure you’re about to say that I guessed wrong?” Dr. Nerjin smiled as he revealed his smoking revolver. “Well you only think I guessed wrong. THAT’S WHAT’S SO FUNNY! I watched the ‘Princess Bride’ as well. You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is; Never get involved in a land war in Asia. BUT ONLY SLIGHTLY LESS WELL KNOWN IS THIS: NEVER GO IN AGAINST DR. NERJIN, WHEN DEATH IS ON THE LINE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHA-“ Dr. Nerjin stopped laughing as TheDarkStar stood up and began limping off. “Where are you going?” He asked.

“Nurse’s office…”

TheDarkStar was lynched! He was an Evil Wizard - Diplomancer! He was in league with the Summoners.

Vote Count

(Extend Used)Name – Voted by [# of Voted – Lynch Target/Tie]
------------------------
4maskwolf -
Caz -
TheWetSheep -
HissihnWalnuts -
(Ext.)Leafsnail – MyOwnWorstEnemy, [1]
makeinu -
mastahcheese -
MyOwnWorstEnemy -
(Ext.) RangerCado -Toaster, TheDarkStar, [2]
TheDarkStar – Caz, Tiruin, 4maskwolf[3 – Lynched]
(Ext.)Tiruin –
Toaster -

Not Voting – TheWetSheep, Walnuts, Leafsnail, Makeinu, Mastahcheese, Cado,

Night 3 has begun!

Night 3 will end Friday, 14th at 5PM
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 11:39:03 pm by Nerjin »

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 3 Meph is teaching?
« Reply #1312 on: March 14, 2014, 03:53:50 pm »

The class is rather surprised when they enter the class room. All of the wooden surfaces had been replaced with steam-punk appearing valves and sheets of metal. In fact, all technology looked as though it has been steam-punkified.

In the center of the room sits Mr. Ansteras, the Robot Janitor, chanting in some forgotten tongue. [[Ohus Robosarusus theus Celestialus Bloomus, comeus tous usus soonus. Ohus Robosarusus theus Celestialus Bloomus...]] and so on and so forth for several minutes. Finally recognizing the class coming in Mr. Ansteras smiles wide causing lava to splash over his ceremonial robes which somehow remain unfirey.

"Hello children. It is a wonderful day is it not!? Robosaurus, the Celestial Bloom, is close. I can feel it in my circuitry. He'll save us! Just you watch. Dr. Nerjin disagrees but I know it to be true in my heart. Soon... Soon SOON! HAHAHA!" The Normally calm and suave Mr. Ansteras seems to be overjoyed at the prospect. Still none of you, openly, worship Robosaurus, the Celestial Bloom, so you decide to simply get back to your normal school day of not learning a damn thing and playing a game instead.

Such good student.

No one is missing...?

Vote Count

------------------------
4maskwolf -
Caz -
TheWetSheep -
HissihnWalnuts -
(Ext.)Leafsnail –
makeinu -
mastahcheese -
MyOwnWorstEnemy -
(Ext.) RangerCado -
(Ext.)Tiruin –
Toaster -

Not Voting – Anybody!

Day 3 has begun!

Day 3 will end: Wednesday 19, 2014 at 10PM

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 4
« Reply #1313 on: March 14, 2014, 04:06:36 pm »

So who's cult?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: March 14, 2014, 04:43:16 pm »

The class is surprised to see that MyOwnWorstEnemy has disappeared! In their place there is simply the most delicious sandwich known to mankind. However, like Excalibur, it has not chosen it's own yet. So for now you must simply continue with your day.

MyOwnWorstEnemy has won!

MyOwnWorstEnemy was A Sandwich

Vote Count

------------------------
4maskwolf -
Caz -
TheWetSheep -
HissihnWalnuts -
(Ext.)Leafsnail –
makeinu -
mastahcheese -
(Ext.) RangerCado -
(Ext.)Tiruin –
Toaster -

Not Voting – Anybody!

Day 3 will end: Wednesday 19, 2014 at 10PM
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 04:48:58 pm by Nerjin »

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: March 14, 2014, 04:44:14 pm »

... Okay then.
Crack-a-lack-a

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: March 14, 2014, 05:21:27 pm »

So wait, who sandwiched him?  Do you have a sandwich item?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: March 14, 2014, 05:21:54 pm »

Or duh.

Eat the MOWE Sandwich!

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: March 14, 2014, 05:38:11 pm »

MyOwnWorstEnemy has won!

MyOwnWorstEnemy was A Sandwich

Best quote from the game so far. Also, bah. I died.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: March 14, 2014, 06:14:07 pm »

Well... the mirror did nothing. Still no wincon, still no abilities... I hate this game.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 112