Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 210315 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 1 - Class Selection
« Reply #630 on: January 29, 2014, 01:08:12 pm »

Mastacheese: Evil appears to be my alignment, with the meteor summoning being part of the role itself... wait... FIRST STINKING LINE OF FLAVOR! I'm as evil as a normal teenager... DANGIT WUBA AND YOUR WORD PLAY!
But that makes no sense! I was a normal teenager and everything was fluffy cupcakes and rainbows (sans a horrible past clouded out by happier memories). Not all teenagers are evil!

Also, really? That's what you used to confirm being Evil?
Is it explicitly stated, that you're Evil? As in, the capital E?

Unvote, and Extend. This is ridiculous!
What are your thoughts, Cado?
Nothing but that indicated any evilness too me. And since it was stated that unless your role PM states otherwise, your evil, I assumed that I was evil for this fact... Really, the only one I could think of who couldn't be classed as 'evil as a teenager' is MOWE for being a sandwich. The only thing I can glean of my wincon is what i've stated before, that I want to find True Love... and it appears to be male specific, but I could be wrong.

My thoughts currently are that we may all benefit from a no lynch. This is assuming no one has any night kills at their disposal, which I will say in confidence that I personally do not have one.

Everyone
Are you a wizard?
I am not a wizard.

You unvoted Cado to vote yourself, leaving me the only person voting Cado. I'd rather lynch Cado, but Leafsnail is more viable right now.
Due to...being Evil?
Well, he's Evil and so someone I want to vote for, but by 'viable' I mean, 'more likely to be successfully lynched'.
And yet we have no basis of what 'Evil' is right now outside of meta knowledge of Real World good and evil. I'm apparently evil because I summoned the meteor, but it was due to having lost all but a shred of hope of finding True Love. This seems more of a misguided Evil than actual Evil, but i'm biased in this so... yeah.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: January 29, 2014, 01:13:59 pm »

And since it was stated that unless your role PM states otherwise, your evil, I assumed that I was evil for this fact...

Backwards. It was stated that if you aren't told you ARE Evil, then you're Not Evil.

Leafsnail:

Is it your contention, then, that rather than Innocent Child, NQT is actually a Miller?

NQT:

Why does your big reveal of the super bad terrible thing we'll all hate when we see it have to wait until tomorrow?

If it's your wincon, then why not share today? Presuming that it really is so terrible we won't want to see it happen today, there should be no reason not to, right?
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: January 29, 2014, 01:15:48 pm »

Mastacheese: Evil appears to be my alignment, with the meteor summoning being part of the role itself... wait... FIRST STINKING LINE OF FLAVOR! I'm as evil as a normal teenager... DANGIT WUBA AND YOUR WORD PLAY!
But that makes no sense! I was a normal teenager and everything was fluffy cupcakes and rainbows (sans a horrible past clouded out by happier memories). Not all teenagers are evil!

Nothing but that indicated any evilness too me. And since it was stated that unless your role PM states otherwise, your evil, I assumed that I was evil for this fact... Really, the only one I could think of who couldn't be classed as 'evil as a teenager' is MOWE for being a sandwich. The only thing I can glean of my wincon is what i've stated before, that I want to find True Love... and it appears to be male specific, but I could be wrong.

My thoughts currently are that we may all benefit from a no lynch. This is assuming no one has any night kills at their disposal, which I will say in confidence that I personally do not have one.
I'll be male for you. Promise. I am!

What's the orange all about?

I'm quite happier seeing this 'majority vote' to at least test that NQT-FlavorPower. Why do you think a No Lynch is good?

Everyone
Are you a wizard?
I am not a wizard.
Expound? You summoned a meteor.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: January 29, 2014, 01:19:08 pm »

EBWOP

I'll be male for you. Promise. I am!

What's the orange all about?

I'm quite happier seeing this 'majority vote' to at least test that NQT-FlavorPower. Why do you think a No Lynch is good?

Everyone
Are you a wizard?
I am not a wizard.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: January 29, 2014, 01:26:18 pm »

I'll be male for you. Promise.

((Free sig quotes!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: January 29, 2014, 01:30:45 pm »

:I

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: January 29, 2014, 01:32:14 pm »

Everyone
Are you a wizard?
I am not a wizard.

Prehaps the book does not require wizardry to conduct the summoning ritual.

I'll be male for you. Promise.

((Free sig quotes!))

Pa'chow!!
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: January 29, 2014, 01:33:12 pm »

And since it was stated that unless your role PM states otherwise, your evil, I assumed that I was evil for this fact...

Backwards. It was stated that if you aren't told you ARE Evil, then you're Not Evil.
Oh... I still have no idea of my alignment at this point... great...

Nowhere does it say I am a wizard. Nowhere. All I know is it said I helped summoned it and had a meteor item.

THe orange is me getting distracted by my brother playing COD in the same room and thinking someone asked about my wincon again... I should get on my laptop to get away from the noise. As for a no-lynch being a good idea, it gives a chance for us all to use our abilities, assuming they have one, and get more info on their wincons. The only way I see this being bad is indeed scum kill somewhere.
[/quote]

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: January 29, 2014, 01:41:24 pm »

PFP

I don't think a no-lynch is a good idea, given the impending doomsday and all. Time is not on our side.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: January 29, 2014, 01:55:22 pm »

makeinu
Why does your big reveal of the super bad terrible thing we'll all hate when we see it have to wait until tomorrow?

If it's your wincon, then why not share today? Presuming that it really is so terrible we won't want to see it happen today, there should be no reason not to, right?
I'll explain why it has to wait until tomorrow, tomorrow. You'll understand then.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: January 29, 2014, 02:06:20 pm »

Do the scum even know they're scum? How can we hunt if no one has a wincon :S I don't even this game or to do what.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: January 29, 2014, 03:07:09 pm »

makeinu

I'll explain why it has to wait until tomorrow, tomorrow. You'll understand then.
Your playing the same game you did in Magic Mafia it seems... interesting.
[/quote]

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: January 29, 2014, 03:36:53 pm »

Toaster runs up to MyOwnWorstEnemy and eats him.

Worth a flavor-try.

Cannibalism is not allowed here, sparky.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: January 29, 2014, 03:40:46 pm »

Toaster runs up to MyOwnWorstEnemy and eats him.

Worth a flavor-try.

Cannibalism is not allowed here, sparky.

Wait, what? Isn't bread a toaster's natural prey?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: January 29, 2014, 03:42:10 pm »

Bread is. Flesh isn't... At least last I checked.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 112